Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ameres

Was feeling weird too not being able to come here but glad I'm able to come. :)
Ah very tiring but will go to bed straight after this, long day ahead.

So tell me some good B news before I go! 😛

Don't want to let you go...but you need that rest, and the beauty sleep😛  

Good B news...um, now how do I fulfill that wish? Maybe could invent one...but no, will pull your leg instead...so um, what letter came into your mehndi design by accident?...cough ðŸ¤£

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Honestly AT doesn't feel the same without you. Was just thinking that and being sad...and Mimi wasn't coming too, so I was like a little wounded thing, hoping she would come😛

And honestly my day feels incomplete without coming here, all the time was thinking about you guys thinking what things to talk about. 😆
You are just to kind and Mimi is here now! Enjoy some B talks guys! Tongue

And oh today in my local mag I read Fawad (HS wala Asher) ka interview and their he was asked what was his fav furniture piece in home and he answered **d!! 🤣
I was like...what! Oh he is so...B!🤣
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ANU...good to see u...Eid Mubarak😊...pls keep borrowing the laptop once in a while...😊

Ami...good so the mehendi saved u...will u b sleeping today or will b awake having fun??
Ameres thumbnail

Don't want to let you go...but you need that rest, and the beauty sleep😛  

Good B news...um, now how do I fulfill that wish? Maybe could invent one...but no, will pull your leg instead...so um, what letter came into your mehndi design by accident?...cough ðŸ¤£

Shuddup! Meanie! Haven't put on mehndi yet so no letter! Tongue
And jab aye ga...tab bhi won't tell. Boo! ROFL
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

ANU...good to see u...Eid Mubarak😊...pls keep borrowing the laptop once in a while...😊

Ami...good so the mehendi saved u...will u b sleeping today or will b awake having fun??

MMIIMMMIII !! :))

Khair Mubarak! :D

Yes will try abhi bhi bahut mushkil se coming here.
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so will u guys b all decked up from tomorrow morning?? I am sure lot of people drop in or u have to visit some people...wish i could see u guys amidst all the celebration...😊
beebutterfly thumbnail

And honestly my day feels incomplete without coming here, all the time was thinking about you guys thinking what things to talk about. 😆
You are just to kind and Mimi is here now! Enjoy some B talks guys! 😛

And oh today in my local mag I read Fawad (HS wala Asher) ka interview and their he was asked what was his fav furniture piece in home and he answered **d!! 🤣
I was like...what! Oh he is so...B!🤣

The B ness is hard to come without you...see, you came and instant B news🤣

Ah, guess what? I was just watching an HS epi while waiting for Mimi😛..connection! :)
cough...maybe that's why he jumped on it so enthusiastically in the scene, looks like he's done it before...shutting up🤣
No wonder I liked him, must be those B vibes he sent...I wonder what his next fav...the s*fa maybe🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

Yes, hope she does too :))

Will probably sleep, but very very late..since I'm always finding things to do at last minute😛

Ameres thumbnail

The B ness is hard to come without you...see, you came and instant B news🤣

Ah, guess what? I was just watching an HS epi while waiting for Mimi😛..connection! :)
cough...maybe that's why he jumped on it so enthusiastically in the scene, looks like he's done it before...shutting up🤣
No wonder I liked him, must be those B vibes he sent...I wonder what his next fav...the s*fa maybe🤣

Meanie! Always giving me all the credit for the B-ness.ROFL

Yes our connection rules! ;)

AAHH! Good point, cough true...wonder what were the results in the real scene cough shutting up.ROFL
Hope so...maybe the k*tch*n also...coughROFL
beebutterfly thumbnail

Shuddup! Meanie! Haven't put on mehndi yet so no letter! 😛
And jab aye ga...tab bhi won't tell. Boo! 🤣

Oh yeah! Not practical with the trip...guess you'll put it before going to bed😛...then the letter wil appear magically due to the dreams *runs before Anu catches*.🤣

Meanie! You wont tell me? Your own dear lil sis *throws body on bed and cries at fate*🤣