Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
does the programme come late there??cause i watched it from 9 to 10.15 I think...
they will b on the show tomorrow also...

What upwith Ami nw??
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

does the programme come late there??cause i watched it from 9 to 10.15 I think...

they will b on the show tomorrow also...

What upwith Ami nw??

No no repeat telecast coming right now. 8.30 bhi ata hai but was not at home at that time. 

She is here now...don't know sab bari bari disappearing act kar rahe hain. πŸ˜†
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ameres

Ami? Are you here? Is everything okay? πŸ˜•

I'm sorry. Yes, I'm okay. Just my stomach ache started again, trying to find a good position to sitπŸ˜›
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mimi i think Ajay's TF"ll b on saturday!!i hope i can watch it!!😊😊

@anu u r also sneezing??πŸ˜•even i've cold & cough & sore throat from past 2-3 days. i hope i"ll get better by monday!!😊
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ameres

Watching that right now, lol Salman is fun at times. I watched that dance in the promos and it looked pretty fun now waiting to see the full performance! Three chikni chameli's. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Three chikni chamelis and Salman among?...then got to watchπŸ˜›πŸ€£
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Yes, will get rid of my laziness so can enjoy Eid...waise hi on Eid, so many people around that doubt will be able to concentrate.πŸ˜›

@Mehndi- Meanie! Why are you torturing me so much *sobs*...feeling girly because i'm a girl...There!🀣..that's a big jump from dreams to chai...cough, wish the dream one had come for chai...but no such luck..and that doesn't mean there was someone in the dream, was just saying..🀣🀣
Shuddup! I'm always digging up my own grave..should have known better than joke, now will have to endure your shaks*tortured look*🀣🀣
But cough...that does sound very good, yes please, can that happen?πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£..then I lose balance and *y head falls on the on the crook of **s n*ck and I catch a whiff of **s aftersh*ve...now we can shut up πŸ€£πŸ€£

Aww, you are the nicest. Thanks😳

NO! IF can't do this again..I thought it had stopped for good. Darn!🀣...but right, nothing as dangerous as that..still maybe IF understood my protectiveness and was showing it *model lil sis look* πŸ€£πŸ€£
Yup, no love is stronger than self love🀣

@Dream- Yeah big jump but we are known to take risks right? Jumping, riding, running cough...oh you know the deal.🀣
You were only saying but your words held so much feeling that can't help but shak. The wish was so clear, so who was in the dreams? Got to see the face?🀣🀣
Why shut up? Its heating up I mean getting better now.🀣
**s h**d moves slowly around y**r w**st and **u feel a tingle run through. **u slowly move back to stare in **s dark chocolaty eyes...cough okay shutting up now.🀣🀣

Wow, now even IF is feeling the love, such strong feeling you got. Hoping these feeling travel far enough to reach cough...someon...cough shutting up.🀣🀣
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ami...stomach ache...πŸ˜•...whats wrong with u two...PLS gt well soon

i know...both of u pack up early today...really go to bed ...NOW...u will feel better

Dolly hop so too that a's TF comes on Saturday...
Ameres thumbnail

I'm sorry. Yes, I'm okay. Just my stomach ache started again, trying to find a good position to sitπŸ˜›

Oh that does not sound good. Take care. Sigh...why do we keep falling sick? πŸ˜’
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@mimi i think Ajay's TF"ll b on saturday!!i hope i can watch it!!😊😊

@anu u r alos sneezing??πŸ˜•even i've cold & cough & sore throat from past 2-3 days. i hope i"ll get better by monday!!😊

Yeah I guess its the weather and it always bugs me. Yes take care and get well soon! :)
Ameres thumbnail

Three chikni chamelis and Salman among?...then got to watchπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Yes Kat, Madhuri and Salman! Three chikni chameli's.🀣

Thats what the promo suggested, haven't watched the dance on the episode yet. Waiting for it! πŸ˜›