Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

AAHH! cough..this is getting too h*t to handle..cough, *e will grip on to the sh**ts tightly...refusing to let go but ** will t*g on it, finally unveiling *s to **s h*ngry gaze...*e close o*r eyes as the feel of **s f**g*rs cause shivers...and ** leans cl*se to whisper something then runs **s h**ds over o*r back...shutting up🤣🤣

Glad you liked it...me too, I guess I can put my mind to rest now🤣
If you sure about it, then we could tell Shobha😛

Yup, sounds bad...but we are hopeless cases anyway...so it's okay🤣

Yes, muh dikhayi reserved for select members only...cough, and occasional testing of response to ensure everything is working properly...shutting up 🤣🤣
AAHH, that would have been such a nice title..cough, now wishing we could have an AT only for cough...shutting up  🤣🤣

AAHH! *coughblushcough*  *e let out a small gasp as ** does that and a smirk crosses **s face obviously enjoying o** nervous state. *e try to move away but **s a*m slids around o** w**st and ** pushes *s cl*s*r cough...really shutting up.🤣🤣

I really liked it if others agree then good keep it! 😃

Yes only for selected members, after all those exclusive members are the pioneers of the twisted club and made the discovery cough I mean brought it out in the open...not literally yet. Sad!🤣🤣
Ohh do we get to have turns on testing the cough tools before they are put to use? shutting up.🤣🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ameres

Yes shuddup! I have only one red dress in my closet but thats not for Eid and no use going with s**y this year because no one to notice. 😆

Lol yeah and its so hard to decide on a color. Thats why I prefer buying from boutiques warna khud design karna is so difficult. I don't have much issue on Eids now, not much people to show off to simple Eid hoti hai. 😆

Oh eidi miley gi? Or do you give to people younger than you? 😛

Edit- Oh yeah close enough. Just holding my shirt and trying to compare the colors.🤣

Oh...you never know, cough someone might bump into you. But anyways, you dont need to wear red to look s**y, you'll do that even in the peachy color😛

I know...I buy from boutiques too, designing is too much hassle. Do you get ticklish when measurements are taken? I really can't handle that part of it 😛🤣

What annoys me, is I dont like pink...but my Eid clothes always end up having that color. Even my friends ask me, what's your dress color..then before I can answer they let say let me guess, Pink! The meanies!🤣

Eidi is the gifts right? No, I still get them...my sis gives to the younger ones. I'm considered a bacha, glad for that😛

Good then, my guess was close. So silly we are *utaros nazar* 🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

AAHH! *coughblushcough*  *e let out a small gasp as ** does that and a smirk crosses **s face obviously enjoying o** nervous state. *e try to move away but **s a*m slids around o** w**st and ** pushes *s cl*s*r cough...really shutting up.🤣🤣

I really liked it if others agree then good keep it! 😃

Yes only for selected members, after all those exclusive members are the pioneers of the twisted club and made the discovery cough I mean brought it out in the open...not literally yet. Sad!🤣🤣
Ohh do we get to have turns on testing the cough tools before they are put to use? shutting up.🤣🤣

O*r n*k*d s**n t**ches **s ch**t and the little h**rs get cr*shed as ** presses *s cl*se, **s h*ad going f*rward and **s f**g*rs carefully undoing the clasp holding o*r h*ir together, letting the curls fall on o*r back in a curtain...** then p*shes **s h*ad in them and inhales deeply, while **s h**d goes to slowly kne*d o*r w**st...really shutting up too🤣🤣

Yes, we were the first members on the **d...sorry, board so have full rights on cough..but yes sadly, the surprise it still being kept under wraps until by some fortunate mistake, it comes out...shutting up 🤣🤣
cough...tempted to say I'm the only one who gets all the turns, 🤣but cough..okay, we all get turns...then will do a draw on who puts to use first...shutting up for good🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail

Oh...you never know, cough someone might bump into you. But anyways, you dont need to wear red to look s**y, you'll do that even in the peachy color😛

I know...I buy from boutiques too, designing is too much hassle. Do you get ticklish when measurements are taken? I really can't handle that part of it 😛🤣

What annoys me, is I dont like pink...but my Eid clothes always end up having that color. Even my friends ask me, what's your dress color..then before I can answer they let say let me guess, Pink! The meanies!🤣

Eidi is the gifts right? No, I still get them...my sis gives to the younger ones. I'm considered a bacha, glad for that😛

Good then, my guess was close. So silly we are *utaros nazar* 🤣

Haha I hope! 😛

Oh I buy ready made clothes luckily I get my right size so no measurements taken. The good thing is that they don't repeat styles so their designs don't get common. But at times when I do give measurements it does feel odd. 😆

Same! Had enough of pinks, usually for normal day wear we buy a suit piece and get it stitched so I always tell my mom no pinks or purple. 😆
ROFL! Friends are the best! They can be so mean at times and you love them for that! Twisted.🤣

Yeah gifts or money. Nice, same here being the youngest in the family I still receive eidi from all and give to none. Hope to hang on to this bacha status for some time more.🤣

LOL! So I checked and its just a peachy shade. I even googled it up and found something pretty close but who will upload.🤣
Ameres thumbnail

O*r n*k*d s**n t**ches **s ch**t and the little h**rs get cr*shed as ** presses *s cl*se, **s h*ad going f*rward and **s f**g*rs carefully undoing the clasp holding o*r h*ir together, letting the curls fall on o*r back in a curtain...** then p*shes **s h*ad in them and inhales deeply, while **s h**d goes to slowly kne*d o*r w**st...really shutting up too🤣🤣

Yes, we were the first members on the **d...sorry, board so have full rights on cough..but yes sadly, the surprise it still being kept under wraps until by some fortunate mistake, it comes out...shutting up 🤣🤣
cough...tempted to say I'm the only one who gets all the turns, 🤣but cough..okay, we all get turns...then will do a draw on who puts to use first...shutting up for good🤣🤣

AAHH! This is getting too H*T to handle man. ☺️

*e giggle softly but then a little m**n escape o** l*ps as **s h**d moves to the fr**t and ** lightly runs **s f**g*rs across o** b*l*y slowly dipping d*wn..cough shutting up as imagination runs away.🤣🤣

@Bold- Epic! Loved it.🤣
cough yes so sad for that, now waiting for that mistake to happen. Hopefully soon! *eager eyes stare waiting for the **p to get stuck* cough shutting up.🤣🤣

So evil...I mean mahaan of you to allow us a chance too. Okie will draw and on every chit my name will be present.🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

Haha I hope! 😛

Oh I buy ready made clothes luckily I get my right size so no measurements taken. The good thing is that they don't repeat styles so their designs don't get common. But at times when I do give measurements it does feel odd. 😆

Same! Had enough of pinks, usually for normal day wear we buy a suit piece and get it stitched so I always tell my mom no pinks or purple. 😆
ROFL! Friends are the best! They can be so mean at times and you love them for that! Twisted.🤣

Yeah gifts or money. Nice, same here being the youngest in the family I still receive eidi from all and give to none. Hope to hang on to this bacha status for some time more.🤣

LOL! So I checked and its just a peachy shade. I even googled it up and found something pretty close but who will upload.🤣

I stopped getting clothes stitched long time ago, because it's always easier to buy ready-made. But remembering the days when was little and mom used to get annoyed at my wriggling and giggling😆

Yup, I can't believe my sisters love the color like crazy. They are always saying how pink doesn't go out of fashion, like I care🤣
Yes, even today I was like only five minutes early..and my friend was like Ohho, you are sooo early today! But guess can't do anything but love them🤣

Me too! I keep dreading the moment when somebody will notice have grown up, and start thinking of me as belonging to the elder group🤣🤣

Lazybones!..btw noticed that's the second time you are using the word dirty when describing a color..cough, interesting *evil* 🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

AAHH! This is getting too H*T to handle man. ☺️

*e giggle softly but then a little m**n escape o** l*ps as **s h**d moves to the fr**t and ** lightly runs **s f**g*rs across o** b*l*y slowly dipping d*wn..cough shutting up as imagination runs away.🤣🤣

@Bold- Epic! Loved it.🤣
cough yes so sad for that, now waiting for that mistake to happen. Hopefully soon! *eager eyes stare waiting for the **p to get stuck* cough shutting up.🤣🤣

So evil...I mean mahaan of you to allow us a chance too. Okie will draw and on every chit my name will be present.🤣

AAHH! Think the thermometer just broke..and scared to continue lest the air turns toxic with h*tness☺️🤣

*e gasp and **s f**g*r stop...** looks at *s with sat*sf*ction knowing the power ** has..and slowly **s f**g*r veers off to continue **eir trail on o** th*ghs, then comes back up again stopping an inch away...really really shutting up now🤣🤣

AAHH, ..cough feels the intensity of o**r gaze and the **p burst open to the general sigh of the audience...shutting up 🤣

Evil Meanie! Knew you were going to pull a trick...draw is cancelled, will find some other way..like cough, the youngest one goes first..cough 🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail

I stopped getting clothes stitched long time ago, because it's always easier to buy ready-made. But remembering the days when was little and mom used to get annoyed at my wriggling and giggling😆

Yup, I can't believe my sisters love the color like crazy. They are always saying how pink doesn't go out of fashion, like I care🤣
Yes, even today I was like only five minutes early..and my friend was like Ohho, you are sooo early today! But guess can't do anything but love them🤣

Me too! I keep dreading the moment when somebody will notice have grown up, and start thinking of me as belonging to the elder group🤣🤣

Lazybones!..btw noticed that's the second time you are using the word dirty when describing a color..cough, interesting *evil* 🤣

Yeah they are easy but still get some stitched for everyday wear. :) 

I thought black never went out of fashion? Khair, I like all colors but not to much pink in one place. 😆
Hahaha see now try to be early from next time. A few days back I had end up burning my finger while frying pakoras not much bus tiny bit and told my friend and instead of being sympathetic she was like 'is the kitchen okay?'  Why do I get such evil friends? *tortured look*🤣

Seriously man! But I have a feeling soon my nephew will be demanding eidi from me. Sigh...why do we have to grow up? 😛🤣

Lol if you want will post the link of the pic. :P
And god! You have a good memory! You are sounding like my friend who really does have an excellent memory and has a knack of bring up things at not so good times. Have to be careful around her but she is my bestie so end up telling her mostly everything. Just pray that she doesn't open her mouth at the wrong time.🤣
And nothing interesting meanie! Was just trying to think...and guess its not so dirty after all.🤣
Ameres thumbnail

AAHH! Think the thermometer just broke..and scared to continue lest the air turns toxic with h*tness☺️🤣

*e gasp and **s f**g*r stop...** looks at *s with sat*sf*ction knowing the power ** has..and slowly **s f**g*r veers off to continue **eir trail on o** th*ghs, then comes back up again stopping an inch away...really really shutting up now🤣🤣

AAHH, ..cough feels the intensity of o**r gaze and the **p burst open to the general sigh of the audience...shutting up 🤣

Evil Meanie! Knew you were going to pull a trick...draw is cancelled, will find some other way..like cough, the youngest one goes first..cough 🤣🤣

AAAHHH! I'm really not continuing after this because one word and I feel we will be thrown out of here. Dangerous zone ahead! shutting up.🤣🤣

*big scream* That was...*another scream* wow love your imagination! Muah! 😛🤣
Yes the **p unable to handle the gr*wing cough s*z* of it bursts open and behold! The h*** st*nds proudly before the audience...cough better shut up.🤣🤣

So evil matlabi you are! No no the youngest one gets to go last as they don't have much e*peri*nce and might hurt the h*** cough...so sorry kiddo but wait. shutting up.🤣🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

Yeah they are easy but still get some stitched for everyday wear. :) 

I thought black never went out of fashion? Khair, I like all colors but not to much pink in one place. 😆
Hahaha see now try to be early from next time. A few days back I had end up burning my finger while frying pakoras not much bus tiny bit and told my friend and instead of being sympathetic she was like 'is the kitchen okay?'  Why do I get such evil friends? *tortured look*🤣

Seriously man! But I have a feeling soon my nephew will be demanding eidi from me. Sigh...why do we have to grow up? 😛🤣

Lol if you want will post the link of the pic. :P
And god! You have a good memory! You are sounding like my friend who really does have an excellent memory and has a knack of bring up things at not so good times. Have to be careful around her but she is my bestie so end up telling her mostly everything. Just pray that she doesn't open her mouth at the wrong time.🤣
And nothing interesting meanie! Was just trying to think...and guess its not so dirty after all.🤣

I know! Thought that was reserved for black too. Don't know where they get these😆
Oh! Be careful!...she sounds perfect, that was the right thing to say considering your kitchen track record🤣🤣

Yes! I'm so not ready to be giving out gifts...and really wish didn't have to grow up too. What'll happen to me..I'm used to being a bacha 🤣

Arey no, was kidding!😛
Yay! Seems like I'm good at remembering things which could be used to torture you later..*evil smile*...hope she doesn't too..*takes your side*...except when she's feeling too evil. *switches side*🤣🤣
More reason to shak... why does dirty comes to mind every time? *narrows eyes*🤣🤣