Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MIMI!! 

Miss you tonight. Really hoping you drop in tomorrow night. 
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ameres

AAHHH!! cough hope so..yes. ☺️🤣
T*ngled in sh**ts as **s fiery gaze makes *s go weak...cough better shut up.🤣🤣

Haw! Now even our minds are turning meanie like us?! Thats bad. 🤣

Eeekkksss! Perfect. Thats true, his eyes are his best feature (beside other cough🤣) and really have such depth and emote so well. Sigh...😳

UFF!...so weak that it's hard to get unt*ngled and ** knows it, flashing a satisfied smile..while ** slowly disent*ngles *s to start the pl...torture again...shutting up too 🤣🤣

Hypnotizing eyes, Smoldering Attitude- Ajay

Sleepless Nights Ahead- He's back

Tell me when I can shut up okay?🤣

Yop, they are..sigh,..but rightly said, some other feature takes the prize..I'm sure we could have got a title for that...shutting up🤣
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
frnds going 2 sleep !!gud nite & sweet dreams!!2marrow i"ll b v.busy bcoz i've  2distiribute plants 2 difft sections!!but thank god there r 2 holidays i.e. sunday & eid. so can relax & can visit both the ATs!!

@anu, ami , shobha, sidra & oders i know 20th is eid but do visit  4 sumtime!!😊
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail

Its okay, guess you are tired. :) 

Lol no. What made you think that? 😛
Its actually a very odd color, don't know I mean its kind of dirty peachy color. Something of that shade. 😆
Wish I could post a lil pic for you to see because naming the color is hard. 😛😆

Just like that...thought it would look great😛...and maybe you'll go with s**y this year..shutting up before you kill me🤣

That sounds great..and unusual so love it. I always get annoyed whenever a lot of people wear the same color for Eid.😛
It's okay, I think I can imagine it...maybe😛
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail

MIMI!! 

Miss you tonight. Really hoping you drop in tomorrow night. 

Really, where is she?

She didn't even say anything...and I thought she would be here to check out A's AT.

MIIIMIII, drop in now. :(
beebutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

frnds going 2 sleep !!gud nite & sweet dreams!!2marrow i"ll b v.busy bcoz i've  2distiribute plants 2 difft sections!!but thank god there r 2 holidays i.e. subday & eid. os can relax & can visit both the ATs!!

Good luck with your work :)

Yes, will try to be here for a little while :)

Goodnight and sweet dreams! :)
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

UFF!...so weak that it's hard to get unt*ngled and ** knows it, flashing a satisfied smile..while ** slowly disent*ngles *s to start the pl...torture again...shutting up too 🤣🤣

Hypnotizing eyes, Smoldering Attitude- Ajay

Sleepless Nights Ahead- He's back

Tell me when I can shut up okay?🤣

Yop, they are..sigh,..but rightly said, some other feature takes the prize..I'm sure we could have got a title for that...shutting up🤣

AAHH! ** really seems to be in BS mode cough, yes the slow unt*ngl*ng makes o** h*art b*at more as **s f**g*rs br*sh across b*r* s**n lightly..cough better shut up.🤣🤣

@Bold- Love love LOVE it! We have to keep that one decided. 😳

cough I can already see my nights being dedicated to him cough. Does it sound bad?🤣

AAHH! Hahaha yes the other features are too cough b*g to be ignored and certainly take the prize. But they have to be kept hidden...from the public eyes I mean too precious to show cough shutting up.🤣🤣
Title?! *another scream*...can only think of super h*** or H* is the **n! Time to shut up.🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Just like that...thought it would look great😛...and maybe you'll go with s**y this year..shutting up before you kill me🤣

That sounds great..and unusual so love it. I always get annoyed whenever a lot of people wear the same color for Eid.😛
It's okay, I think I can imagine it...maybe😛

Yes shuddup! I have only one red dress in my closet but thats not for Eid and no use going with s**y this year because no one to notice. 😆

Lol yeah and its so hard to decide on a color. Thats why I prefer buying from boutiques warna khud design karna is so difficult. I don't have much issue on Eids now, not much people to show off to simple Eid hoti hai. 😆

Oh eidi miley gi? Or do you give to people younger than you? 😛

Edit- Oh yeah close enough. Just holding my shirt and trying to compare the colors.🤣
Edited by Ameres - 11 years ago
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

frnds going 2 sleep !!gud nite & sweet dreams!!2marrow i"ll b v.busy bcoz i've  2distiribute plants 2 difft sections!!but thank god there r 2 holidays i.e. subday & eid. os can relax & can visit both the ATs!!

Seems like a busy day, good luck with it! :) 

Yeah I hope everyone drops in and keep both the ATs running well! Goodnight! 😊
beebutterfly thumbnail

AAHH! ** really seems to be in BS mode cough, yes the slow unt*ngl*ng makes o** h*art b*at more as **s f**g*rs br*sh across b*r* s**n lightly..cough better shut up.🤣🤣

@Bold- Love love LOVE it! We have to keep that one decided. 😳

cough I can already see my nights being dedicated to him cough. Does it sound bad?🤣

AAHH! Hahaha yes the other features are too cough b*g to be ignored and certainly take the prize. But they have to be kept hidden...from the public eyes I mean too precious to show cough shutting up.🤣🤣
Title?! *another scream*...can only think of super h*** or H* is the **n! Time to shut up.🤣🤣

AAHH! cough..this is getting too h*t to handle..cough, *e will grip on to the sh**ts tightly...refusing to let go but ** will t*g on it, finally unveiling *s to **s h*ngry gaze...*e close o*r eyes as the feel of **s f**g*rs cause shivers...and ** leans cl*se to whisper something then runs **s h**ds over o*r back...shutting up🤣🤣

Glad you liked it...me too, I guess I can put my mind to rest now🤣
If you sure about it, then we could tell Shobha😛

Yup, sounds bad...but we are hopeless cases anyway...so it's okay🤣

Yes, muh dikhayi reserved for select members only...cough, and occasional testing of response to ensure everything is working properly...shutting up 🤣🤣
AAHH, that would have been such a nice title..cough, now wishing we could have an AT only for cough...shutting up  🤣🤣