dolly u want sargun AT too??

ok i will work on it tommoro
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 55shobha

dolly u want sargun AT too??

ok i will work on it tommoro

yeah !! bcoz i think most PhAb fans do like Sargun tho may b less than Ajay but i think they"ll also like it!!

and make it wenever u like it as her TF"ll cum later on!!i think may b in sep mid or end!!😊😊
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tiny15

yeah !! bcoz i think most PhAb fans do like Sargun tho may b less than Ajay but i think they"ll also like it!!

and make it wenever u like it as her TF"ll cum later on!!i think may b in sep mid or end!!😊😊

ok i will make it soonπŸ˜ƒ
btw where r anu, ami and mimi
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

ANU! :)))

Yes, was going now :)

Very funny!πŸ˜›...but being twisted people, that counts as a compliment. Thanks πŸ€£

Okie, so..I'm sorry for this suggestion, ..just to get things started...cough, my love for A overwhelming creativity there..🀣
Joh Kissi Ka Nahin, Woh Andaaz Hoon.

Or

Thera Jis Par Pal Saare, Aa Hi Gaya

It's not hard to figure where it comes from..and I know it's kind of lameπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Sure we'll come up with better ones when we are all here tonight...will go now, and have dinner. :))

Enjoy yours! :))

Like both, the second one a bit more because its like the moment we had been waiting for is finally here. :))

I was thinking on very simple terms like; 'The Wait is Finally Over'  or  'Ajay Chaudhary-Smoldering Attitude' 
Okay highly silly and cliched kind so will let go. πŸ˜›

I hope others have some great ideas! :D
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

You are saying my halaat right now, I did put it in order but again its back to the same. I don't know what happens!🀣  
Guess will try your idea and see if it works or if you get to try it first then let me know how it went. Good luck for it!🀣

Yes but then won't we too busy doing cough to read the updates? Oh well will take breaks to read one page and perhaps try if some new cough technique catches our attention cough shutting up.🀣🀣
Oh so see you are planning the fall! See I knew it. *evil satisfied look*  Yup try falling down on **m first and also notice how fast or slow ** is in catching you, that will tell whether ** is spontaneous and present minded enough, important things in cough...🀣🀣

@Robe- AAHHH! That was best! Loved it, thank you for the idea. Never liked lawyers much but now option open. cough yes wear the black robe with only black heels and model around. The fr*nt op*ning will allow the slender l*gs to shine throw and...cough better shut up now.🀣🀣

Thanks, have a great fun day and come home smiling! Catch you soon! :D

Yup, it never stays in order for long...though I can't remember how it came in this haalat too*sigh* tortured creatures we are.  πŸ€£
Didn't muster enough energy to put in order after all...think will have to carry out that plan, maybe should get out all the things I will need for eid then throw the key somewhere, but that would look too suspicious.🀣🀣

cough..yes, right, if the cough is too good, might not even need the updates...the pages will probably get blown away by the storm..cough, or maybe **'ll throw it away confidently and say you wont be needing that b*by...shutting up.🀣🀣
Evil Meanie! ...you know too well *pouts*, cough, yes ** better be very spontaneous and so elegant that ** makes me look good while catching too...maybe will flash me a roguish grin and twirl me around...shutting up🀣🀣

@Robe- That is sounding like such a great idea now..cough, and the robes are silk too, so will swish around o*r l*gs are *e walk and ** will watch in rapt attention until can take it no more...shutting up🀣🀣
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hi ami and anu
today im here too
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shobha i did see anu & ami a little while ago on the AT & also sidra but mimi'v'nt cum yet!! may b she"ll cum later on!!

@all i've posted a news abt TC picture article "Macho men of TV-hunks wid stubble part1" see that & do tell ur POVs!! bcoz i m v.disappointed wid TC now!! earlier they'd shown b'ful brides of TV but didn't included phulwa but included mitali nag of AB(i don't've anything against her or its not like that i don't think shes not gud)& now this & they'dn't included Ajay in it!!as i'd always thot that TC is less biased & generally it also include those actors, ckts, on-screen pairs etc. which oders 4get or don't include bcoz of their biasedness 2wards certain ppl!🀒🀒 tho i m still hopeful that they may include Ajay in part 2 !!
bcoz if any1'd seen Ajay's stubble luk any1"ll say hes deserving!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Like both, the second one a bit more because its like the moment we had been waiting for is finally here. :))

I was thinking on very simple terms like; 'The Wait is Finally Over'  or  'Ajay Chaudhary-Smoldering Attitude' 
Okay highly silly and cliched kind so will let go. πŸ˜›

I hope others have some great ideas! :D

Yes, I think simple is best too. And I love the Smoldering attitude one...cough, that sums him upπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Think we should keep it. But okie, let's see if the others have any ideas :)
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: 55shobha

hi ami and anu

today im here too

Hi Shobha!πŸ˜ƒ

Great job on the AT..any ideas for the title?πŸ˜›