Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ameres

Its sounding so mean now but would take it as a compliment. Twisted.🤣

Oh. I did? I'm so sorry see in my forgetful state I did some very bad things but I couldn't help it as I really used to think that like some earlier times you would drag me out and lock me up in the dark cold basement. *terrified look* I know you were just a kid then and just playing but it did really scare me. * stifles a sob* 🤣🤣

I know, guess its stupid at times to dream so much when you know its not gonna happen but can't stop dreaming even then. Hopeless case. 😆

Guess you will be going now. Sigh...why does the time fly so quickly! :/

I'm always giving out compliments. It's just you who always tries to see evil in it *hurt* 🤣

Oh, I'm so sorry...I used to love playing in the basement maybe that's why *sweet smile*, but what do you mean dark? There was a huge antique lamp which grandma said she will give me when I get married and it used to be so bright that it illuminated the whole room. Do you mean you..you..bro..broke it deliberately? *voice trembles as sobs start*🤣

Yes, I just hope at least some of them turn true :)

Yup, too quickly for my taste. Sigh.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

[

Having you give up made me lose interest in him...so I'm returning to A and S too *grabs them before Anu them smiles evilly*🤣

But once you said, there were colors and I could put them around my eyes *confused look*...and when I told you no, I didn't like it , you looked so disappointed...were those spices too *horrified look*🤣🤣

Yes, really...and **'s so nice, that I get super shy...sigh, probably has a c*usin...I hope ** has two, I'm ready as well🤣🤣
I know! They are like the rare species...but yup, hoping a surprise package even better than that lands on *s☺️...not literally...or maybe...shutting up🤣🤣
AAHH, cough...must present some strong arguments that the defense loses and gives in with no other choice than to bear the pl...I mean humiliation..cough..🤣🤣

Meanie! Not happening once you have decided to go with **m so no changing. A and S belong to me. *grabs hand and runs*🤣

Gosh! No Ami I always told you no make up before you are 18 so how can I let you do that? Sigh...my bad memory doesn't even allow me to defend myself properly. So whatever you say lil sis, will believe your word. *resigned hopeless look*🤣🤣

Yes yes pata karo and let me know, cough can probably arrange the w*dd*ngs together cough.🤣
I know you wouldn't mind if it lands directly...cough maybe it will help decide how toned cough and make the decision easier cough shutting up too.🤣🤣
Wah what a performance I mean what great lawyer always winning and making other party lose its senses with its attacks cough of questions. Such a dramatic case. cough shutting up because I don't know what I am saying.🤣🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

Good, now you better keep it. Waiting for the detailed report cough.🤣
And just how you will be able to figure that out just from the results? *questioning gaze* Aha caught ya!🤣

I know hurting h*** is out of question cough precious tool...shutting up.🤣

I know, will have to be super strict with myself to get in routine. 😆
Chalo off you go and get some rest. Hope to catch you tomorrow! :)

Yes, you'll get the detailed report *grumbles*.🤣
Shuddup!..cough, by the enthusiasm of the writer I'll know which part went very well, and which was below expectations. There! *grin*🤣🤣

cough..it has to be kept in working order at all times, so will be careful...cough shutting up.🤣

Yup, we are not exactly known for control😛😆

Goodnight and j*mp*ng on **d and w*king up out of deep sl**p for cough dreams🤣🤣

Okie, hope you have the most awesome day tomorrow, and no one wakes you up early or gives you too much work. Goodnight and rainbow dreams my Anu!🤗
Ameres thumbnail

I'm always giving out compliments. It's just you who always tries to see evil in it *hurt* 🤣

Oh, I'm so sorry...I used to love playing in the basement maybe that's why *sweet smile*, but what do you mean dark? There was a huge antique lamp which grandma said she will give me when I get married and it used to be so bright that it illuminated the whole room. Do you mean you..you..bro..broke it deliberately? *voice trembles as sobs start*🤣

Yes, I just hope at least some of them turn true :)

Yup, too quickly for my taste. Sigh.

Yahan bhi na chance chodna to show me as bad. Evil!🤣

Lamp? Which lamp are you talking about? You mean the one you had placed in your study even though grandma said do not touch until you get married that lamp? The lamp that one find day was found broken in your study and you said the maid probably did it and then got rid of her and I had to do all the work..that lamp? But sweeetie I never touched it because remember the time you got so angry on me when I was just admiring from it a distance? You told me not to come there again so I never did...sigh. Some memories are never forgotten. *hurtful eyes with a faraway look* 🤣🤣

Hm hoping for the best for all of us. :)) 

Yeah goodnight time from my side too. Feeling really sleepy now. 😆
Ameres thumbnail

Yes, you'll get the detailed report *grumbles*.🤣
Shuddup!..cough, by the enthusiasm of the writer I'll know which part went very well, and which was below expectations. There! *grin*🤣🤣

cough..it has to be kept in working order at all times, so will be careful...cough shutting up.🤣

Yup, we are not exactly known for control😛😆

Goodnight and j*mp*ng on **d and w*king up out of deep sl**p for cough dreams🤣🤣

Okie, hope you have the most awesome day tomorrow, and no one wakes you up early or gives you too much work. Goodnight and rainbow dreams my Anu!🤗

Good answer okay fine will let you off the hook...for the time being.🤣
Yes that is one tool that can be needed at any hour of the ni...cough day so should be present in great condition always cough shutting up too.🤣🤣

AH! So mean of you! Goodnight and broken **d and still going on dreams!🤣🤣

Thanks, wish you the same. Having an amazing day, good lectures and come back smiling. Take good care, goodnight and happiest dreams that you wake up smiling! 🤗
beebutterfly thumbnail
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Was thinking I should put some order in my closet when I come back from uni, but I'm pretty sure I won't be finished by Eid, so thought maybe should lock all the doors and lose the keys so mom or anyone else can't peek inside. *sigh*🤣

Yes yes pata karo and let me know, cough can probably arrange the w*dd*ngs together cough.🤣
I know you wouldn't mind if it lands directly...cough maybe it will help decide how toned cough and make the decision easier cough shutting up too.🤣🤣
Wah what a performance I mean what great lawyer always winning and making other party lose its senses with its attacks cough of questions. Such a dramatic case. cough shutting up because I don't know what I am saying.🤣🤣
Cough...that sounds like such a good idea...even the updates will be be done at the same time...cough 🤣
SHUDDUP! Meanie!🤣...cough..** can't fall on *e at first, maybe I could fall on **m, cough..could control the angle and looks less suspicious since I'm so clumsy already *apologetic look*...shutting up🤣🤣
cough...I guess we have another interesting work option for **m, cough...the other party may sometime try out the silk lawyer robe with nothing else u*dern**th and proceed to interrogate the lawyer **ms**f...shutting up for good🤣🤣

Have a lazy and wonderful day. Catch you in the evening! :))
beebutterfly thumbnail

ROFL! Sorry its just that its the very first time someone has called me zaheen. Some other word for it...maybe (big doubts) but never the term zaheen has been used for me before so I feel flattered. Thank you!🤣
Yes the other favorite khulli hawa also makes an entry cough I mean such lovely weather so will go out for a walk and cough...shutting up.🤣🤣

You gave in too easily like you were waiting for one weak nod from my side and there you go. Hm too much eagerness there. *shak*🤣🤣
Sometimes? Now thats a joke!🤣  When does me the poor tortured soul gets any respite from your evil pilaans? *big sad eyes*🤣
AAHHH! You are so evil! No time table for that will be set cough I meant having a proper meal time not for everything! And ** better not be so despo nor impatient that cough not caring what I am doing and drag me to...cough cook instant meals for **m at the spot cough..No! *scream&run*🤣🤣

Yup equal rights everywhere!! Hope *e manage to get such synchronization that equality comes cough.🤣

Probably must not be zaheen enough themselves to recognize zahaanat (hope I'm saying it right😛) when they see it...because zaheen, you are!
Yes, go for a walk and pluck some flowers along the way...shutting up🤣

Shuddup!..cough, was just being obedient and agreeing with you. *model lil sis look*🤣 
Ah! Poor you...I wish I could stop, but sadly...bear with me, you'll get used to it. *pats back aloofly*🤣🤣
I presume ** will be running faster and will catch up in no time at all *sweet evil look*, cough..but before you kill me, will quickly take your side..cough, yes hope ** gives some prior warning before demanding the instant meals...a ten-minute reprieve should allow you to finish all the side work...or get a lead on the race...shutting up🤣🤣

AAHH, cough...yes perfect synchronization, and some creativeness on either side should make the routine unique cough..so will happily let go of the equality sometimes...shutting up🤣🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

*pushes me Ami aside grabbing the flower* A! See I bought  a red rose for you cough. Hope you like it. *flutter lashes giving s**y shy smile*🤣🤣

@p**l- You do a have good memory and you remember it right, I'm not too fond of b*x**s the brief b*x**s maybe...but not the other long ones cough. shutting up before it seems I'm planning to open a shop of *G's here.🤣🤣

@HS- I know cough while searching for something when came across that scene where Khirad is sitting near the pool and crying and Asher comes to her. I guess she was missing her mother, khair then Asher gives her his hand and says lets go. The next morning he was beaming at her cough pretty sure something happened the ni...before cough.🤣🤣

Hope you settle in well and have a great year a head. :))

*bends head down sadly and starts to turn away but A stops me* Oh it's okay A, Anu forgot to buy a flower so she took mine, but I'll feel that it's me who given it to you, so it's okay *hurtful shrug then A takes the flower you gave him and offers it to me* 🤣🤣

@p**l- AH, cough...right, the long ones look so not **nly and s**y...by the way, are you planning to open one? *questioning evil gaze*...shutting up🤣🤣

@HS- Yes, I remember..cough, I didn't pay attention to Ashar's expression but I'm pretty sure something happened too...his dialogue about not having to go out of the r**m for anything🤣..cough, waise the pool near the r**m was so convenient, maybe got to use it also...shutting up for final🤣🤣

Thank you, hope so too :))

Okie, rushing off...Bye bye, butterfly! Catch you later! :))
Ameres thumbnail

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Was thinking I should put some order in my closet when I come back from uni, but I'm pretty sure I won't be finished by Eid, so thought maybe should lock all the doors and lose the keys so mom or anyone else can't peek inside. *sigh*🤣

Cough...that sounds like such a good idea...even the updates will be be done at the same time...cough 🤣
SHUDDUP! Meanie!🤣...cough..** can't fall on *e at first, maybe I could fall on **m, cough..could control the angle and looks less suspicious since I'm so clumsy already *apologetic look*...shutting up🤣🤣
cough...I guess we have another interesting work option for **m, cough...the other party may sometime try out the silk lawyer robe with nothing else u*dern**th and proceed to interrogate the lawyer **ms**f...shutting up for good🤣🤣

Have a lazy and wonderful day. Catch you in the evening! :))

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

You are saying my halaat right now, I did put it in order but again its back to the same. I don't know what happens!🤣  
Guess will try your idea and see if it works or if you get to try it first then let me know how it went. Good luck for it!🤣

Yes but then won't we too busy doing cough to read the updates? Oh well will take breaks to read one page and perhaps try if some new cough technique catches our attention cough shutting up.🤣🤣
Oh so see you are planning the fall! See I knew it. *evil satisfied look*  Yup try falling down on **m first and also notice how fast or slow ** is in catching you, that will tell whether ** is spontaneous and present minded enough, important things in cough...🤣🤣

@Robe- AAHHH! That was best! Loved it, thank you for the idea. Never liked lawyers much but now option open. cough yes wear the black robe with only black heels and model around. The fr*nt op*ning will allow the slender l*gs to shine throw and...cough better shut up now.🤣🤣

Thanks, have a great fun day and come home smiling! Catch you soon! :D
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys here is ajay's AT link

dolly please send PM about this AT to all ajay fans