PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
I obviously have no idea abt this serial but Ami...the avis r nice...specially the second one...the jumping on the bed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wonder while shooting if the man had accidently landed on the girl once or twice...nw i want this scene also on AP...sigh
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Mimi-

There's a teaser of that SRK movie out too. Did you get to see it?πŸ˜›

It was so short though, that you can't deduce much.πŸ˜†

SRK and Kat wali ka? Teaser agaya? πŸ˜ƒ
Now thats one movie I'm eagerly waiting for, hope it releases soon. Can't wait for it! 

Yaad aya, I was even waiting for Heroine.🀣
But can't watch it on cinema with everyone. =P
SRK promo put??? wow did u watch on TV??? the one with kat and Anushka??
Originally posted by Ameres

Just skimmed through it and yeah is it me or the reviewer seemed a tad bit too impressed by the movie. πŸ˜†
Khair but guess its a good movie, more then me mom is interested in watching it. I wanna watch Dark Knight jis ki tickets nahi hai. ;( 

@AVIs- AAHH!! Ami! Mera bacha...yeh tu gone case hai. πŸ˜’πŸ€£

*solemn face as sees Ami's sanity being stolen by HS and she becomes a phan-girl* πŸ€£πŸ€£
Sorry, I hope you don't mind my silly humor but not a big fan of HS and love teasing those who are. πŸ˜›
Khair cough thank you for those but I do remember that scene and his expressions cough...pakka she got late the next day cough.🀣🀣

Exactly! It looked like he was losing a little of his objectiveness there..khair, we'll see the movie and decide ourselvesπŸ˜›
Hey! Want to watch the Dark Knight too...I lurrveee batman. My fav superhero...I just hope it's as good or better than the previous one..though I doubt will get to go watch. Sigh.

I'm not a phan-girl...cough, just the scenes which are too cute to resist sometimes.🀣
Arey, I don't mind...tease me all you want, I'm used to this now *eyes brim and sobs*🀣

The thing is I get the feeling I might soon start getting annoyed with it, saw the new guy khizar and I think this is going to turn into a typical drama soonπŸ˜’πŸ˜†

Yes, I'm sure she must have...cough, good thing we dont have this problem though if ** would have whizzed me to uni, wouldn't have minded...shutting up🀣🀣
Originally posted by mimi_s

I obviously have no idea abt this serial but Ami...the avis r nice...specially the second one...the jumping on the bed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wonder while shooting if the man had accidently landed on the girl once or twice...nw i want this scene also on AP...sigh

Sigh...yeah it would have looked awesome on them. And they would have improvised and shown more cough that what happens after you jump...on the bed!🀣
I really wish A gets some good scenes in TF and he and Jen better end up together in it. πŸ˜³

Every TF has songs and dance and guess a bit of rain, soo wishing A par bhi koi acha song shoot hua ho. 
Anu-
Yup, the teaser is out...haye, your bed memory...waise had forgotten about heroine too🀣
I guess you can't...πŸ˜›

Mimi-
No didn't catch that on TV, actually saw that IF article ealier on it, so went to look for it. Here's the link
Thanks fr the link ami...😊

Anu...agree with u...and if there is a rain sequence...pls god make Ajay wear white then...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Exactly! It looked like he was losing a little of his objectiveness there..khair, we'll see the movie and decide ourselvesπŸ˜›
Hey! Want to watch the Dark Knight too...I lurrveee batman. My fav superhero...I just hope it's as good or better than the previous one..though I doubt will get to go watch. Sigh.

I'm not a phan-girl...cough, just the scenes which are too cute to resist sometimes.🀣
Arey, I don't mind...tease me all you want, I'm used to this now *eyes brim and sobs*🀣

The thing is I get the feeling I might soon start getting annoyed with it, saw the new guy khizar and I think this is going to turn into a typical drama soonπŸ˜’πŸ˜†

Yes, I'm sure she must have...cough, good thing we dont have this problem though if ** would have whizzed me to uni, wouldn't have minded...shutting up🀣🀣

Oh not a big fan but want to watch but its house full these days. Ohho busy times ahead? Sigh hope you get some free time on the weekend and go watch it. :)) 

DQ!! Now lil sis I was just praising your good choice, really good scenes you like cough. I mean so much hidden emotions were there cough. *tight knowing smile*🀣🀣

Oh kind of like the Khizar guy lol, but not in the show. So what are you expecting to happen now? Just curious to know your ideas. πŸ˜›
Honestly speaking I started watching properly from the end, got serious but liked it. But your call, it will look typical so won't be surprised if you give up. :) 

So you are eager and keeping options open? Ahan! Gotcha!🀣
No even then a no from my side as the studies would get badly affected, sari raat if cough...and probably sleep in class then when will we study? shutting up.🀣🀣
Originally posted by mimi_s

That's the serial was telling you about the other day...and yeah, loved the scene...if that had been on AP, would have been over the moon...we would have spent a month talking about that probably..and cough, agree with Anu, we would have gotten to see more...cough🀣

What?! AAHHH, I dont think the girl would have looked like that if that had happened...but guess nothing goes in thinking..cough, the question is would that have been welcome? *serious look*...shutting up🀣🀣

Anu-
Yup, the teaser is out...haye, your bed memory...waise had forgotten about heroine too🀣
I guess you can't...πŸ˜›

Mimi-
No didn't catch that on TV, actually saw that IF article ealier on it, so went to look for it. Here's the link

Yes I have bed memory syndrome...and now you make fun of me. I know I forget things but have always tried to look after you but this is what I get in return? *tortured emo look* πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thank you for the link! UFF! Already in love with it! <3
13th November...come soon! :D

Yash Chopra really has a way with movies, I mean barely a few seconds teaser and already can feel the goody vibes of the movie. Hoping it turns out to be as good as it looks.