Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani - Page 37

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

mimi thanx 4 telling abt AT!!😊 and no need  2 sorry abt TF confusion!!😊😊we r so imaptient that we think like this!!πŸ˜†

shobha thanx a lot 4 cretaing it!!i'd sent PM  2 one PhAb fan who visited/visits this forum!!and rest i"ll sent either 2marrow or wid in 2-3 days during weekends!!😊😊

Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mimi_s

I will...and even more after Ajay's promo, but will try and not be gloomy.

I was confused by this line...

I was referring to Anu's going away and saying will miss her. So she said we have A's promo to look forward to, and that should help. But I guess the contrary will happen will miss her even more then.Sigh.
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu...how long do u plan to stay away from the AT????πŸ˜•

Shobha wont b online today she said she will b busy making some creations fr Ajay AT...

Ami yeah...I did understand what u meant ...later...😊...waise Ek tha Tiger has been getting good reviews...😊
beebutterfly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Ami- 

@season 2- Ohhh loved the idea! πŸ˜›
What a great scenario it would be, P giving a hard time to A cough...literally!🀣
And P will have to marry A because there is no other way out I mean to keep **m in control I mean the robberies he does to keep them in check she has to keep a strict eye on him so marrying and keeping close is the only option. Sigh...such majboories cough.🀣🀣

Actually the PS video reminded me of cough...dokha video.🀣

cough..that is sure to make A h**d with..anger of course..shutting up🀣
Yes, and while making sure he doesn't steal anything...something precious of hers will get stolen. Sigh, her duty became her downfall cough...shutting up🀣🀣

Oh! Yahin to was saying why is the music so old...shouldn't something else be there?🀣cough...yup, now only that song fits..cough🀣
beebutterfly thumbnail

Shobha wont b online today she said she will b busy making some creations fr Ajay AT...

Ami yeah...I did understand what u meant ...later...😊...waise Ek tha Tiger has been getting good reviews...😊

Yeah, I came late, so I didn't understand what the confusion was about. Was being a tube light...sorryπŸ˜›

Yup, I saw that..that's good...but doesn't the reporter look a little biased? He was referring to everything which don't even seem connected. Just the feeling I gotπŸ˜›
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'm not planning anything...mera bas chale tu mein AT saath le jaon but no access to internet there. Sigh. πŸ˜’
Will drop in a PM before going, wont be too long just a few days and then back to bug you! πŸ˜›

ETT has released? Cool. Which other movie has released these days? Planning to go watch some now. 
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beebutterfly

cough..that is sure to make A h**d with..anger of course..shutting up🀣
Yes, and while making sure he doesn't steal anything...something precious of hers will get stolen. Sigh, her duty became her downfall cough...shutting up🀣🀣

Oh! Yahin to was saying why is the music so old...shouldn't something else be there?🀣cough...yup, now only that song fits..cough🀣

UFF! And for the love and pl...cough safety of the people she will readily make that sacrifice. He may hurt her but she will only mo...keep quiet I mean and not utter a word as he steals the precious gift with a thunder cough. What a mahaan soul! Giving away for the w**e duty cough I mean law duty cough shutting up.🀣🀣

I know the sad music did not suit at all, this one sounded perfect. Was imagining it all the time cough. πŸ€£
Upar se A in the fitted uniform...cough how toned it looked when ** turned stood erect or turning to open the jail door cough shutting up. β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@anu me 2 luv the idea of season 2 but wid same ckts & actors & story shud b picked up from where it ended i.e thakur's end & 9 month preg period can b shown in FBs for 3-4 months alongwid phulwa's educn track!!

ok going 2sleep. so gud nite & sweet dreams!!😊😊
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beebutterfly

Yeah, I came late, so I didn't understand what the confusion was about. Was being a tube light...sorryπŸ˜›

Yup, I saw that..that's good...but doesn't the reporter look a little biased? He was referring to everything which don't even seem connected. Just the feeling I gotπŸ˜›

Which review? Watched something on TV? 

I have been watching its promo and they look good. Would give it a try afterwards. :)
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gosh i really shouldnt watch the old epis of Phulwa ...jst makes me go...😭...loved those scenes...specially phulwa throwing daggers at Abhay in the courtroom...and Abhay with his smirk and evil smile in the PS...ufff😳

jst wondering ...if we were in the forum while Abhay arrests phulwa and humiliates her etc etc...would we have been allowed to go gaga on his sadupaan or do u think the other members would have simply thrown us out then...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†