Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@anu the vidpe links r not even  working 4 me!!and vidpe links to these 2 segments is in the AT itself as u've posted them urself but they r not opening up 4 many including me!!😊😊
 so can't provide vidpe links. don't know why its happening??😕😕

@ami & anu now final gudnite!!😊
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ameres

Oh sorry mixed them up. Good then the prof is good, yeah some subjects you hate but good teachers can make them bearable. cough in our case tid bits of B make up for it.🤣

I would rather never teach anyone! Students ka tu pata nahi but this teacher would be laughing out loud on the slightest B connection.🤣🤣

Too little current as in real mein too little current is needed? Darn! But wait...will make some changes and delay the explosion. *matlabi*🤣🤣
@Bold- AAHHH! Best! Muah! Yes the interconnected wires will make the connection strong and as a result a huge halo of light will be formed...around the room I mean cough and the N bod...cough will be bathed in the light of course till they explode due to high voltage. cough shutting up good.🤣🤣

Yup, my dear B bits *hugs them with evil smile*. 🤣

And would probably make the most innocent thing sound B and spoil the students. The world can't handle more like us🤣🤣

Yes, doesn't require much current...good, we always have a solution to our problems only so explosion delayed🤣..cough, hoping ** will be so sensitive to *s that not much will be required to get **m in the m**d 🤣🤣
AAHH, cough...so much fireworks as the wires spark off each other and then fuse together more tightly as the sea of pl...I mean the high voltage crashes the whole system...then after the explosion, the wire stay connected for a while..cough..shutting up too 🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@anu the vidpe links r not even  working 4 me!!and vidpe links to these 2 segments is in the AT itself as u've posted them urself but they r not opening up 4 many including me!!😊😊

so can't provide vidpe links. don't know why its happening??😕😕

@ami & anu now final gudnite!!😊

Oh I did? Alright no issues will check the previous AT for that then. I hope they open for me. 
Goodnight! :)
beebutterfly thumbnail

Seriously! All resolves fail during the iftar time, yahaan azaan hui and there we toot pado on food.🤣
Yup, I think of Eid as only the first day lol but yeah during that time you do tend to gorge on food esp sweets. 😛

cough excellent point and thanks for making it clear. Even I'm eager to have this painkiller but sadly will have to wait for it, this special painkiller is custom made and one for one person. Comes in attractive containers. shutting up.🤣🤣
ROFL! Yes sounds highly desperate but did it work?🤣
There was an old movie very weird one khair there was a scene where the g**l who is kind of geek is talking to a tree and then hugs and k***es it. It was odd but yaad aya so sharing.🤣

Yup, no control at all...then during namaz, it feels like a balloon moving around.🤣
I know...Eid is the catalyst, the break after which you gain back all your habits again😛

*pouts* Okay, will be patient then on the day, take a long time..I mean huge dose..to compensate for all the time didn't take painkillers...shutting up 🤣🤣
I don't know if it worked..Darn! My bed memory again *sigh*..maybe out of nervousness on the eve, we'll be doing that...shutting up🤣🤣
Ah, yes that's so weird...but kind of cute too. Thanks for sharing that...maybe **e wanted s*m**ne rough and tough like the tree...shutting up for good🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Yup, my dear B bits *hugs them with evil smile*. 🤣

And would probably make the most innocent thing sound B and spoil the students. The world can't handle more like us🤣🤣

Yes, doesn't require much current...good, we always have a solution to our problems only so explosion delayed🤣..cough, hoping ** will be so sensitive to *s that not much will be required to get **m in the m**d 🤣🤣
AAHH, cough...so much fireworks as the wires spark off each other and then fuse together more tightly as the sea of pl...I mean the high voltage crashes the whole system...then after the explosion, the wire stay connected for a while..cough..shutting up too 🤣🤣

Exactly! Why put the future of the innocent students at stake so decided I'm not teaching anyone expect for...cough just one. cough when the time comes might have to teach someone a lesson ...cough shutting up.🤣🤣

Ah! But if ** is so sensitive then not good, pata chala zara si baat and the switch is flipped *p, cough so much appetite is difficult to handle.🤣🤣
But yes when *e are in m**d then ** better get into one too. *glare*🤣

UFF! Lovely! Now even electronics sounds as the most interesting subject cough. The wires are always connected but at times the current is switched off as the switch is flopped down cough but connection remains. 😳🤣
Ameres thumbnail

Yup, no control at all...then during namaz, it feels like a balloon moving around.🤣
I know...Eid is the catalyst, the break after which you gain back all your habits again😛

*pouts* Okay, will be patient then on the day, take a long time..I mean huge dose..to compensate for all the time didn't take painkillers...shutting up 🤣🤣
I don't know if it worked..Darn! My bed memory again *sigh*..maybe out of nervousness on the eve, we'll be doing that...shutting up🤣🤣
Ah, yes that's so weird...but kind of cute too. Thanks for sharing that...maybe **e wanted s*m**ne rough and tough like the tree...shutting up for good🤣🤣

Seriously! Even getting up from the chair feels like a task, I just feel like flopping down on bed.🤣
Yeah and too add to it all the sweets and cakes that keep coming and in case you have relatives around oh then no escape. Pakka clothes becoming tight then.🤣

AAHH! That was really good and cough I'm sure s*m**n* would be really happy and cough motivated to give more cough. shutting up.🤣🤣
WHAT!? AAAHHH!!🤣  Okay so wasn't expecting that answer but...honestly speaking I did thought that wouldn't it be so odd to do it the f***t t*me the k*** I mean. How will it begin? Would it be awkward and embarrassing? Guess * would start laughing...would *e have to tilt o*r h*ads like they do in movies? shutting up.🤣🤣

I doubt so because I remember a little and the movie was strange it was those typical movies about teenagers where the lead girl is shy and geek and the popular crowd makes fun. But it wasn't so typical as there was some other elements khair, love the connection you make! Tree and rough tough cough...now even trees will not be the same.🤣

EDIT- Sorry just realized that one word was coded not right.🤣
Edited by Ameres - 11 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail

Exactly! Why put the future of the innocent students at stake so decided I'm not teaching anyone expect for...cough just one. cough when the time comes might have to teach someone a lesson ...cough shutting up.🤣🤣

Ah! But if ** is so sensitive then not good, pata chala zara si baat and the switch is flipped *p, cough so much appetite is difficult to handle.🤣🤣
But yes when *e are in m**d then ** better get into one too. *glare*🤣

UFF! Lovely! Now even electronics sounds as the most interesting subject cough. The wires are always connected but at times the current is switched off as the switch is flopped down cough but connection remains. 😳🤣

Ah, you are sounding so evilly matlabi! Yes, wont waste precious lessons on anyone except THE master...I mean student..cough...then might deliberately give Bs so that ** strives for As...shutting up 🤣🤣

AAHH, cough...good point, that can be dangerous...the slightest br*sh of f**g*rs at the dining table might flip the switch *p, then will have leave dinner and s*tisfy another appetite...shutting up🤣🤣
Yup, better be no delay in reac...dont like to be kept waiting...cough..for the painkillers I mean🤣🤣

Now, that's the r*m*ntic twist. Muah!🤣
Rightly said, the connection stays and signals keep getting across, but all signals are not the same..some are lighter and some more powerful and sense-triggering...shutting up 🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail

Ah, you are sounding so evilly matlabi! Yes, wont waste precious lessons on anyone except THE master...I mean student..cough...then might deliberately give Bs so that ** strives for As...shutting up 🤣🤣

AAHH, cough...good point, that can be dangerous...the slightest br*sh of f**g*rs at the dining table might flip the switch *p, then will have leave dinner and s*tisfy another appetite...shutting up🤣🤣
Yup, better be no delay in reac...dont like to be kept waiting...cough..for the painkillers I mean🤣🤣

Now, that's the r*m*ntic twist. Muah!🤣
Rightly said, the connection stays and signals keep getting across, but all signals are not the same..some are lighter and some more powerful and sense-triggering...shutting up 🤣🤣

And now comes your evil matlabi side...LOVE it!🤣  Yes, B and C+ if the performance not upto our standards or in case any delay in...report submission. Then pakka ** will word hard cough shutting up too.🤣🤣

@Bold- AAHH!! LOOOVE the way you put it! Muah! Couldn't have been more open yet discreet!🤣
cough better keep the hunger in control and in p**ts shutting up.🤣🤣

And your B twists are the best! The powerful signals are highly engaging cough they wound the wires tightly around e*ch o**er as they pass on the current and sparks are seen. This enables to have the bulb fit in the switch perfectly and we get light. Better shut up before I ruin the whole electronics.🤣🤣

Okay one more B fact that had to be shared before we go for pack up. 😛

People with a strong *cough* drive tend to have higher IQ's.
cough cough I have always wanted to m*r*y an intelligent **n, cough never knew it was a complete package deal but good thing. So guess will only need to check **s IQ to find out how things will be in ni...cough shutting for good.🤣🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

Seriously! Even getting up from the chair feels like a task, I just feel like flopping down on bed.🤣
Yeah and too add to it all the sweets and cakes that keep coming and in case you have relatives around oh then no escape. Pakka clothes becoming tight then.🤣

AAHH! That was really good and cough I'm sure s*m**n* would be really happy and cough motivated to give more cough. shutting up.🤣🤣
WHAT!? AAAHHH!!🤣  Okay so wasn't expecting that answer but...honestly speaking I did thought that wouldn't it be so odd to do it the f*** t*me the k*** I mean. How will it begin? Would it be awkward and embarrassing? Guess * would start laughing...would *e have to tilt o*r h*ads like they do in movies? shutting up.🤣🤣

I doubt so because I remember a little and the movie was strange it was those typical movies about teenagers where the lead girl is shy and geek and the popular crowd makes fun. But it wasn't so typical as there was some other elements khair, love the connection you make! Tree and rough tough cough...now even trees will not be the same.🤣

Such gone cases we are, never learn...poor beds, have to bear that big weight which results after iftaar🤣
Yup, it's like you put the clothes on in the morning, and it fits perfectly then by evening it's tight🤣🤣

cough...shuddup! but I'm sure **'ll be generous so if ** decides to give more, what can I do exceot accept? *majboor look* 🤣🤣
I know! Always thought it would be so awkward too..cough, wonder how it would start..I mean does ** just pulls and takes *s by surprise..or will ** come cl*ser slowly so that *e get the message that **'s going to k**s...shutting up🤣🤣
* would probably have *y eyes shot wide open at the f**st cont*ct...yes, if **'s tall then probably..and would *e need to place o*r *rms on **m or keep them at o*r sides?...shutting up 🤣🤣

I was just making stories up as usual...yes, it probably didn't have anything like that🤣...but yup, trees ruined too...and the shade they give could be compared to **s b*d* as it falls on *s.?...really shutting up now🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail

Such gone cases we are, never learn...poor beds, have to bear that big weight which results after iftaar🤣
Yup, it's like you put the clothes on in the morning, and it fits perfectly then by evening it's tight🤣🤣

cough...shuddup! but I'm sure **'ll be generous so if ** decides to give more, what can I do exceot accept? *majboor look* 🤣🤣
I know! Always thought it would be so awkward too..cough, wonder how it would start..I mean does ** just pulls and takes *s by surprise..or will ** come cl*ser slowly so that *e get the message that **'s going to k**s...shutting up🤣🤣
* would probably have *y eyes shot wide open at the f**st cont*ct...yes, if **'s tall then probably..and would *e need to place o*r *rms on **m or keep them at o*r sides?...shutting up 🤣🤣

I was just making stories up as usual...yes, it probably didn't have anything like that🤣...but yup, trees ruined too...and the shade they give could be compared to **s b*d* as it falls on *s.?...really shutting up now🤣🤣

Poor bed and poor us too who have to feel like balloon all the time.🤣

Yes, I can see how majboor you are as you happily I mean sadly accept all that.🤣
AAHH! The pull part reminds of a question my innocent friend once asked. She was like would ** say 'ajao ajao' to initiate cough and at that point me and my friend had burst out laughing but I know think she had a point. It all sounds so awkward...and scary. Sigh so many questions and nobody to help *s out! *pouts*🤣
I guess * will be keeping m**e close but still...would it be just brush against and not a proper one? Okay too many scary thoughts... running away.🤣🤣

AAHH! Your B mind works extra good at this time. cough...now I'll never be able to sit under a tree or even stand near one without laughing.🤣
cough the shadow of **s falling on as ** leans above *s...cough ufff! Why does it sound so t*mpting cough shutting up. ☺️🤣