Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani - Page 25

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
AMI! :) 

Hey you came! Guess Mimi is not coming in tonight. Hope just busy with some work or enjoying late night ice cream! πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu-
Looks like the microprocessor class is going to be a great one..cough, today the prof again said something..and was dozing off almost but that sentence had me perking up and almost laughed out loudπŸ˜›πŸ€£

We were all looking drowsy so he deliberately asked the question what is a flip flop...which is a set of complex logic gates...khair, nobody bothered answering...then he got exasperated as said, why is it called flip flop?🀣
I knew the answer but hearing him say it made me realise for the first time how it sounded...cough, he said because a flip flop has only two stable states...either flip or flop...and guess where my mind went...okay, shutting up🀣
πŸ˜›
beebutterfly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

AMI! :) 

Hey you came! Guess Mimi is not coming in tonight. Hope just busy with some work or enjoying late night ice cream! πŸ˜›

ANU! :)

Yes, of course I'm here :D couldn't miss AT tonight since probably tomorrow wont be here.

She's not coming? Hope so too. Miss her.

That makes me ask, did you get to have that ice cream?πŸ˜›
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@anu, ami plz do comment on ajay & sargun's fan page!!their ranking has gone down!!!

anu wen"ll u upload  all the vid links of interview sections in ur A/C which r either deleted or A/C has been terminated??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and how do u find their alternative links??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
and i think u've 2 post new vid links wid ur A/C of these interview segments in old ATs as there old links by oders r not visible !!
i wud'd added these new ones 2 lessen ur burden but bcoz these r ur posts so can't add them there!!
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beebutterfly

Anu-

Looks like the microprocessor class is going to be a great one..cough, today the prof again said something..and was dozing off almost but that sentence had me perking up and almost laughed out loudπŸ˜›πŸ€£

We were all looking drowsy so he deliberately asked the question what is a flip flop...which is a set of complex logic gates...khair, nobody bothered answering...then he got exasperated as said, why is it called flip flop?🀣
I knew the answer but hearing him say it made me realise for the first time how it sounded...cough, he said because a flip flop has only two stable states...either flip or flop...and guess where my mind went...okay, shutting up🀣
πŸ˜›

You almost make me want to wish I was studying that subject.🀣
And I'm assuming this is one class you enjoy the most and look forward to?🀣

AAHH! The word flip flop always makes me think of flip flop like shoes/sandals but now...AAAHH! Ruined.🀣
cough cough I know exactly where you mind went, yes even h*** seems to have only two stable states either it is flop or when the current of pl...passes it flips *P! πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

But...question ma'am, when it is the state of flip is it really a stable state or should that state be considered dynamic? πŸ€“πŸ€£
beebutterfly thumbnail
Dolly-

Yes, will do. Keep forgetting that. Hoping Ajay's ranking goes up with the telefilm :)
Ameres thumbnail

ANU! :)

Yes, of course I'm here :D couldn't miss AT tonight since probably tomorrow wont be here.

She's not coming? Hope so too. Miss her.

That makes me ask, did you get to have that ice cream?πŸ˜›

Oh you won't, sigh will miss you...guess won't be coming tomorrow much either. Well okay have a good and safe time where ever you are! Enjoy. :)) 

Which ice cream? Sorry I don't remember what I had said, help out the bed memory please. πŸ˜›
beebutterfly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

You almost make me want to wish I was studying that subject.🀣
And I'm assuming this is one class you enjoy the most and look forward to?🀣

AAHH! The word flip flop always makes me think of flip flop like shoes/sandals but now...AAAHH! Ruined.🀣
cough cough I know exactly where you mind went, yes even h*** seems to have only two stable states either it is flop or when the current of pl...passes it flips *P! πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

But...question ma'am, when it is the state of flip is it really a stable state or should that state be considered dynamic? πŸ€“πŸ€£

Actually, it's one of the most nightmarish classes...but cough, guess taking a liking to it now so yup, looking forward to the next B slip🀣🀣

Yes...and what a way to put it. Muah!🀣🀣

cough..good question, now how do I answer that without ruining electronics?🀣
It's supposed to be a very stable state..cough, sometimes called the 'hold' state...so I would go with stable as want it to stay *p longer...shutting up🀣🀣
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

@anu, ami plz do comment on ajay & sargun's fan page!!their ranking has gone down!!!
anu wen"ll u upload  all the vid links of interview sections in ur A/C which r either deleted or A/C has been terminated??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and how do u find their alternative links??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
and i think u've 2 post new vid links wid ur A/C of these interview segments in old ATs as there old links by oders r not visible !!
i wud'd added these new ones 2 lessen ur burden but bcoz these r ur posts so can't add them there!!

So sorry but I can't promise you anything. I have only found a few alternate links to the deleted ones which I will try to upload. I just search them on google by typing in the title of the video or phulwa sbs or similar search terms. 

Yaar I can't edit all the previous AT first pages because I don't see any use, I mean who ever wants the links can see the current AT's page. And honestly I don't have time right now. I'm sorry but I can't make any commitment which I know I won't be able to keep. 
Ameres thumbnail

Actually, it's one of the most nightmarish classes...but cough, guess taking a liking to it now so yup, looking forward to the next B slip🀣🀣

Yes...and what a way to put it. Muah!🀣🀣

cough..good question, now how do I answer that without ruining electronics?🀣
It's supposed to be a very stable state..cough, sometimes called the 'hold' state...so I would go with stable as want it to stay *p longer...shutting up🀣🀣

Acha so its that class whose prof is very scary right? Sigh eik B sort of subject mila bhi tu prof yeh... sara maza kharab. Sad.🀣

cough cough excellent explanation! Yes, it is indeed a holding *p state and stable till the time the voltage of current becomes too much to handle the flip switch is ready to explode! cough shutting up.🀣🀣
I'm sorry, no idea about the electronics so must be ruining the subject. Sowwie. πŸ˜›