Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mimi_s

Anu...I am jst STARING at your sig...jst STARING...pls dont expect me to talk much with u guys...cause I cant type while staring...πŸ˜‰  love them and oh sooo miss them...😭...this was one of the lst times we saw them together offscreen...one thing suddenly struck me...no matter how good Ajays Telefilm turn out to b...it will nt b another Abhay Rai Singh or another Phulwa......and thats sooo sad

Ami...love what your sig says.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but if the guy is A...then who wants to exchange???πŸ˜‰

Yup, the two of them were looking great there. A was always doing the step a little awkwardly and S was trying not to laugh almost. πŸ˜†Sigh, miss them big time. You are right, that's what always strikes me. Whatever show they do, it'll never be the same as Phulwa. 

Glad you liked it...if the guy is A, you can be sure not exchanging him for anything in the world..cough..shutting up.🀣
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jaya...love the pic...even though I havent seen this serial...yeah he looks hot in any situation...😊
beebutterfly thumbnail
Hi Jaya!πŸ˜ƒ

Haye, what pic did you post? He's looking so bad in that...uff!...I think he looks hotter while giving an evil look..wouldn't you say?☺️
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ami- Why do you want to try the dolphin trick on **m? cough...that would be a lil too much and if like you said low on energy then how will ** be able to attack?🀣

Btw did anyone watch todays Teri meir love stories epi? 
beebutterfly thumbnail

Ami...whats wrong with us??? we r even coding the word...sleep???🀣

Waise even I had a headache from the evening ...and nw its accompanied with a back ache,,,,I really feel its all the stress which gives me these pains...I also have a headache when I catch cold

Dont worry I am sure u will feel better soon...😊

Yes, we are too ahead in the coding game now...we have to keep upgrading🀣🀣

It's really disturbing i know, doesn't allow you to anything right.  Take care, and rest well. Hope you feel better soon.πŸ€—

Thank you:)
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jaya u r gone case!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but really yaar his wicked smile is also so enchanting!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒand i rem his wicked smiles in phulwa while @ PS & during old woman's grand daughter's kidnapping issue & even his taunting smile wen he taunted all kabila ppl @ PS in 26th oct 2011 epi abt being "uneducated"!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

jaya plz ask sidra 2 cum ASAP on the forum & AT & start discussing old epis so that this forum remains & luks more active. i hope her IF prob has got solved. even if its creating sum prob, she can discuss & analyise the epi taking 1 or 2 scenes @ a time!!😊😊
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ami...whats wrong with us??? we r even coding the word...sleep???🀣

Waise even I had a headache from the evening ...and nw its accompanied with a back ache,,,,I really feel its all the stress which gives me these pains...I also have a headache when I catch cold

Dont worry I am sure u will feel better soon...😊

Sigh...you two seem to be so down. 
Really wish you two get well soon and no problem ever comes close. Please take care. 
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Hi Jaya!πŸ˜ƒ

Haye, what pic did you post? He's looking so bad in that...uff!...I think he looks hotter while giving an evil look..wouldn't you say?☺️

yes he is so HOT there β˜ΊοΈcredit goes to dolly she posted in gallery i was just taking a peek there aπŸ˜†nd found this pic worth of attention ..i have seen the serial and  have to say he is so hot there but nothing can compete our ACP Abhay ...there he broke all records of hotness☺️
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@jaya u r gone case!!πŸ˜†but really yaar his wicked smile is also so enchanting!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒand i rem his wicked smiles in phulwa while @ PS & during old woman's grand daughter's kidnapping issue & even his taunting smile wen he taunted all kabila ppl @ PS in 26th oct 2011 epi abt being "uneducated"!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

jaya plz ask sidra 2 cum ASAP on the forum & AT & start discussing old epis so that this forum remains & luks more active. i hope her IF prob has got solved. even if its creating sum prob, she can discuss & analyise the epi taking 1 or 2 scenes @ a time!!😊😊

yes i accept i am totally gone case sidra will only be able to come after EIDπŸ˜† ..right now she is just too busy ..khair i will tell her how you all missing her here πŸ˜ƒ
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Ami- Why do you want to try the dolphin trick on **m? cough...that would be a lil too much and if like you said low on energy then how will ** be able to attack?🀣

Btw did anyone watch todays Teri meir love stories epi? 

Just being evil..but right, ** wont have the right kind of energy *pouts*...cough, so will think of some other way πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nopes, didn't watch. I actually didn't know it was playing on Sundays alsoπŸ˜›

Did you?