Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I so wanted manav to... (Page 5)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

@soapwatcher:manav dint belive savita,tats y she calld her back.and plus savita also tld archu want to stay wid her mom,wich manav thought was possible.u cant deny dis archu has put her mayka over sasural,plus manav had savita who made him beleive tat whereas archana had sulo(who for d first time tld archu to do sumtng right,wichwas ignred by archana).at d end she realisd she was wrng but tat was too late,but sti she cldtry to cntct her kids,and dude it wasnt impossible.but she got purvi and she forgot her own kids.

Sherma, I don't think she forgot her own kids, no mother can. Purvi says that Archana used to celebrate Ovi's and Teju's b'day every year. If Archana could have contacted Manav, so could Manav have contacted her. It takes two hands to clap and two to make or break a marriage. I still hold if Manav can be excused for believing the worst of Archana (why did he let his mom talk to her when she called?), she had just cause to believe the worst of him too. If Savita is to go scotfeee in this situation plotted solely by her, the couple both knew of Savita's hatred for Archana (she even tried to burn her remember? They came back to live with Savita thinking she was cured of her hatred for Archana. Archana was stupid enough to believe then that Savita needed Manav and yes, all was well until possessiveness and jealousy reared it's head due to Rasika's doing.) We can blame Archana for enabling Savita as well which is what we are doing by saying she should have recognized her mother in law could be lying to her. Archana should have realized Savita was lying, Archana should have realized Varsha was going to run off with Soham. Archana should have realized how the girls will feel about her 18 years from now and gone chasing after Manav to Canada with no money and no means to find him there, Archana should have realized Manav could never send her divorce papers. Manav has no responsibility in any of this, he like his mother gets off scot free and blame free. But let us not forget, Archana is not omnipotent or omniscient, she is human just like Manav is. They both are at fault for being silly enough to take Savita's word, and moronic enough to have not tried to contact the other for 18 years. I think they rightfully deserve each other and the agony they have put themselves through. Of course, the kids have suffered because of the parents' silliness and for that both parents have to pay the price sadly.

Sherma, Oscar Wilde once said, "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still" so looks like neither of us is going to change our opinion on Archana, Manav or Savita. :) I would love to debate the Deshmukhs some more but unfortunately cannot today so hope you will allow me to call a reluctant truce. Happy Sunday!

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 12 August 2012 at 9:00am

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Manav is a pushover and can't make up his own mind. Others have to do it for him.
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

SW1 (or should I call u JAnhvi as well)...it is how Mom Archu gets the 'home truth' across...I am yet waiting to see Archu really make an effort to get through her kids...her attempts have been feeble attempt to talk with the twins so far...and even if she attempted, why would the twins allow her to talk with them...what has she done so far to get that honor??? Just being a mom who gave birth entitles her automatically, right??? In the twin's eye, she only care for Purvi. Ovi who is India for only about a month or two, came to face one hard truth after another... did Ovi get one reason to be a happy so far, rather Ovi lost everything in India, the mom she missed so much to her cared not at all for her, instead Archu is shouting and challenging her about her fate. She never once saw her with compassion, in the olden days operation were done without anesthesia...the pain killed the patient even before cure could be effective administered...alliative care is what is needed for Ovi. Ovi is suffering this and will suffer the engagement too...

Besides, Purvi/Ovi/teju are probably all around the same age (Purvi was a toddler too when Archu's picked her up), so can't really say as elders Ovi/Teju should put forward the proverbial white flag'besides, even they were elders does it means that they feel less pain, or they have to be magnanimous enough to give the love of their life up in a golden platter???? Or they have to be the proverbial sacrificial lamb, sacrificing for the younger one, why can't we expect that the so called 'younger' (although Purvi isn't), do the sacrifices in the name of duty or love or anything else or make more effort to reach out to talk through the twins ... Purvi does even need to sacrifice, she just need to wait maybe a few months (and if Arjun/Purvi can't wait tone their engagement down) so that Ovi gets the time needed to heal...is it so easy for a person to forget her love of 14 yrs in 2 months...I don't think so, Devdas could forget either and totally drunk and destroyed himself...couldn't Sarat Chandra write the story of Devdas differently????...my 2 cents...

Edited by Kalapi - 12 August 2012 at 10:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastishermaDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by m_masti

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by sherma

@soapwatcher:manav dnt knew abt savitas intentions,whereas archana knew it.its not to blame manav here.and varsha was archanamad sister,who hav actually got violent and attackd people includng archana,archana invitd trouble for soham.look aftr 18 years where is soham,d way archu forgot ovi teju seeing purvi,she forgnt soham too.she wil b d first one to forgive varsha and she wnt let manav punishher either.and ya manav was scared for his kids cause he knw hw archana was and hw much she luv her sisters.archana dnt allw manav to put varsha behnd bars wen she kidnappd soham

Dear sherna, Archana did not know about Savita's duplicity either 18 years ago so since neither husband nor wife knew, both are at fault for not clarifying the issue with each other. Cannot blame one without the other.
<font size="2"><font color="#FF0000">before twins birthday archan confronted savita and
in that archana mentioned 'kyun aai aap mujhe mere bachho se dhoor karna chahthi hein and kyun mere aur mere manav ke beech mein galath fyamiya pyda karna chahthi hein'...archana knows how much she can believe savita, why archana believed
manav sent divorce papers thru savita</font>
</font>

In the current track, yes, I do hold Archana at fault (together with Savita and Soham for plotting such a dastardly plan) for not disclosing Savita's forgery tricks, both my posts in this very thread state that. I strongly believe Archana should disclose the truth to her daughters. Just as much as Manav owes them the truth about 18 years ago, Archana owes them the truth about the current divorce situation. Savita as a grandma has less of a duty towards her grand daughters than the parents themselves do.

As for Purvi not thanking Manav, Manav hung up in her when she was speaking, didn't give her a chance. At the hospital with Arjun at death's door, all their thought were elsewhere.

As for wanting her baba and not Ovi and Teju, that is not true at all. Purvi is younger than the two girls, sovthe older two should have more sense than her. She pleaded with Teju and Tej brushed her off at the K house if you remember. Tej rudely told her not to interfere in their family affair. Ovi has been nothing but repugnant to her, slapping her, being nasty at the hospital, asking her dad to let her "sister" languish at the hands of the very goondas that supposedly were to kidnap her, Ovi. Purvi is not like Archana to go be a doormat and to turn her other cheek every time the twin girls take a figurative lunge at her.

Come on now, let us be fair, let us hold the twins responsible for not doing anything to be nice to Purvi and this before even finding about the Arjun involvement. Let us call a spade a spade :) no offense.

Edit: see my response in red bold

Archana might have known Savita wanted to separate her from Manav but how was she to know to what extent Savita would stoop? What Savita did not only to Archana but to her own son and grandchildren is beyond any normal person's belief and beyond common human decency. Plus Savita brought custody papers along, Archana knew Manav did not want her to have the kids so it is but natural for her to assume that Manav sent the divorce papers as well along with the child custody papers.

Let me ask you in turn, why did Manav believe that Archana didn't want to come with him to Canada or accept the ticket he sent? After all, he knows his wife well, she was hugging him just the day he took the kids away from her all but begging for another chance with him. How could he not have realized that his mom who hated Archana and who he foolishly sent as a messenger might have caused foul play?

Unfortunately here what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

why should manav think that cannot say no to come to canada, it is archana who stood against DK and Manav in the court so archana can say no to canada

savita never wanted to hurt manav, she always wanted her son and grand kids happiness...in these 6 months only everyone can feel how the ArMan kids are abandoned by ArMan to help all Ks...if ArMan were together whole Ks would have went to canada and screw everything there too and archana would have taken DK and Manav to canada court also

Edited:
and more thing to show archan's doesn't remember her twins in everyday life...last but not least...when a girl of age 18-19 years comes to stay with you and her name is Tej and she is from canada and her mom doesn't stay with their family and aaji raised her and her sis and tej dad loves them like anything...these hints aren't enough for any person to find is she her own daughter...
at its always mom who shows kids this is your dad, but in PR it is different kids has to show mom who their dad is...Clap

Edited by m_masti - 12 August 2012 at 11:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Sherma, I don't think she forgot her own kids, no mother can. Purvi says that Archana used to celebrate Ovi's and Teju's b'day every year. If Archana could have contacted Manav, so could Manav have contacted her. It takes two hands to clap and two to make or break a marriage. I still hold if Manav can be excused for believing the worst of Archana (why did he let his mom talk to her when she called?), she had just cause to believe the worst of him too. If Savita is to go scotfeee in this situation plotted solely by her, the couple both knew of Savita's hatred for Archana (she even tried to burn her remember? They came back to live with Savita thinking she was cured of her hatred for Archana. Archana was stupid enough to believe then that Savita needed Manav and yes, all was well until possessiveness and jealousy reared it's head due to Rasika's doing.) We can blame Archana for enabling Savita as well which is what we are doing by saying she should have recognized her mother in law could be lying to her. Archana should have realized Savita was lying, Archana should have realized Varsha was going to run off with Soham. Archana should have realized how the girls will feel about her 18 years from now and gone chasing after Manav to Canada with no money and no means to find him there, Archana should have realized Manav could never send her divorce papers. Manav has no responsibility in any of this, he like his mother gets off scot free and blame free. But let us not forget, Archana is not omnipotent or omniscient, she is human just like Manav is. They both are at fault for being silly enough to take Savita's word, and moronic enough to have not tried to contact the other for 18 years. I think they rightfully deserve each other and the agony they have put themselves through. Of course, the kids have suffered because of the parents' silliness and for that both parents have to pay the price sadly.

Sherma, Oscar Wilde once said, "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still" so looks like neither of us is going to change our opinion on Archana, Manav or Savita. :) I would love to debate the Deshmukhs some more but unfortunately cannot today so hope you will allow me to call a reluctant truce. Happy Sunday!

[/QUOTE]manav dint needed a wife,this is wat i understood from teh episode when deshmuk left fro canada,if he really wanted archana(wife) to come with him,he wld ahve brought her back when he came to take ovi-teju,and she hugged him etc etc.
evn if armaan wld ahve been together in canada,he wld have never forgived archu for wat seh did to soham,actually he wld ahve hated her every day.
manav had sent tickets for archana(mom)of ovi-teju,he was very upset with k family so he dint went there.manav was totally out of luv with archana(tat time),
manav dint beleive anyting wrong about archana,tats d reason he called her and savita had dialed the no caause he was drinving and manav was in speaker,it wasnt savita created mu during the phone conversation.i dont want savita shld scotfree at all,evn she deserve punishment so do archana,
savita had became a very gud MIL,post leap.she evn fought with rasika and evn leaked tat secretary ka natak when dharmesh tried to frame manav and seperate armaan.she evn gave sulo her jewellery to wear and happily shared her room with her,it was after arman giving too much importance to sulo and k family wich led to savita hatered twrds them.
Archana should have realized Savita was lying,
-even if she dint,she could hav called manav and ask the reason for divorce, dway she had done for the first time.she should ahve apoloised ti him in pphone and tell her she cant live without her kids.the funny ting she dint sign divorce papers but she signed custody papers(wich is as gud as divorce or seperation from her kids)
Archana should have realized Varsha was going to run off with Soham
-varsha was a mental patient,i agreeteh doctrs had given a certificatebut wen ur hubby isnt comfy with sumting y throw it in his face.he was saying he dont trust varsha,he will manage soham in the party,but still archu agve it to varsha,he was teh first one to find varsha missing from the party.i wldnt blame her if she wldnt have given soham to varsha.varsha had a motive to kidnap soham wich eevntually she wld ahev done.the time i saw the episode,i was angry on archana more tehn varsha.it is a serial so soham is alive.do u tink a 5 year old kid jumping in water wld be safe otherwise? 
Archana should have realized how the girls will feel about her 18 years from now 
-yup especiallly wensavit was with them and she ahd seen savita brainwashing sachin against her when she was with him
and gone chasing after Manav to Canada with no money and no means to find him there,
-dis is the point she cld easily contacted manv thru vandu,but she wasnt interested,otherwise wich mother wont like to see her child grow.my sister have gne to abroad after marriage,my mom wants to see herin fb,skype every single today,i joke with her she ahsnt change,she is still teh same.
here i will blame archan fans tats vandu and damodar not to contact archana 
 Archana should have realized Manav could never send her divorce papers. 
-as i said before she shld ahev called manav and asked her the reason for it.

shravani too hd warned archan to be aware of savita.
i still feel manav is the least in fault here.ya i want archana,savita and maanav to get their due punishment,i tink they getting it also.
now i want to see tomorrow whether archan remembers arjun-ovi engagement seeing arvi getting engaged,how happy ovi was tat day and hw sad her daughter is now,caus if manv or teju or ovi wld be in archan place they will remember it..lets see how much archan luv her daughters.
honestly my mom wld not let me evn speak to my sister exfiance,she will throw me out if she find tat i am ahving an affair wid him,and he broked up with my sister cause of me.tats wat normal parents do,and here acrhu the great is getting arvi engaged knowing ovi state.i tink arvi cld ahve waited fro engagemnt.the wrld wasnt ending,or was sulochana not sure  about arjun character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Dear sherma, that is sweet that your mom and sis Skype everyday, wish I had that when I first came here. Let us agree that all 3 were idiotic and need to be punished and agree to disagree on who is at fault the most :)

And to tell you the truth, if two of my daughters liked the same guy, my first reaction would be take them both roundly by the ears and forbid them both from seeing him. But then that is what Archana did too initially. It was nice debating with you.
m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Archana knows everything about savita's plot
1. Shravani told her not to trust savita
2. Vyshu told her all the story
3. Sulo also asked her to contact manav

archana believed whatever shravani and vyshu said and asked savita why did she do everything, and savita's response was also clear she will not change her behavior on it

in some scenes i felt sulo's behavior was more acceptable than archana's...archana didn't listen to sulochana also in the court case and separation case...but still sulo could have said to archana you cannot stay in K's home...as sulo didn't let varsha enter the home when she did mistakes, in her affair with her boss or in her abortion or soham case...why sulo should let archana to stay in that home
Mano runaway from family as he couldn't listen to what people were talking about him, then how can Mano/Sulo listen what people talk about them when their kids are like this...

in Ovi-Purvi case still archana didn't try to know the truth...instead of asking Arjun to earn 10,000 she would have asked Arjun why did you play with Ovi's feelings...Arjun is good from the heart from the beginning and Ovi knows that and fell in love with him...but with Purvi, Arjun had to prove himself to Purvi and then Archana that he is a good person...

still i say if Purvi-Arjun claim that they are well wishers of Archana-Manav then first they should work on getting ArMan together...when ArVi know that they love each other they should not worry about their relationship...and how can Purvi ask 'baba bi nahi ayenge kya', doesn't she know she is expecting too much from Manav...

Purvi knows Manav is good and he is doing so much for her...and Arjun beleives that Manav is his guru...they both ran-away when the goons pointed gun to manav...i just want savita/ovi/teju to know about this...

Edited:
I also pity on DK and Arjun who is taking the step forward on Purvi-Arjun wedding after knowing/seeing what is the state of the guys who marry girls having K's sanskars...i just see one more Damo in DK and one more Manav in Arjun...
as we already saw arjun getting attached to chawl people so ArVi future will be same like ArMan...

Edited by m_masti - 12 August 2012 at 4:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

<font color="#0000ff">SW1 (or should I call u JAnhvi as well)...it is how Mom Archu
gets the 'home truth' across...I am yet waiting to see Archu really make an
effort to get through her kids...her attempts have been feeble attempt to talk
with the twins so far...and even if she attempted, why would the twins allow her
to talk with them...what has she done so far to get that honor??? Just being a
mom who gave birth entitles her automatically, right??? In the twin's eye, she
only care for Purvi. Ovi who is India for only about a month or two, came to
face one hard truth after another... did Ovi get one reason to be a happy so far,
rather Ovi lost everything in India, the mom she missed so much to her cared
not at all for her, instead Archu is shouting and challenging her about her
fate. She never once saw her with compassion, in the olden days operation were
done without anesthesia...the pain killed the patient even before cure could be
effective administered...alliative care is what is needed for Ovi. Ovi is
suffering this and will suffer the engagement too...</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Besides, Purvi/Ovi/teju are probably all around the same age
(Purvi was a toddler too when Archu's picked her up), so can't really say as
elders Ovi/Teju should put forward the proverbial white flag'besides, even they
were elders does it means that they feel less pain, or they have to be magnanimous
enough to give the love of their life up in a golden platter???? Or they have
to be the proverbial sacrificial lamb, sacrificing for the younger one, why can't
we expect that the so called 'younger' (although Purvi isn't), do the
sacrifices in the name of duty or love or anything else or make more effort to
reach out to talk through the twins... Purvi does even need to sacrifice, she
just need to wait maybe a few months (and if Arjun/Purvi can't wait tone their
engagement down) so that Ovi gets the time needed to heal...is it so easy for a
person to forget her love of 14 yrs in 2 months...I don't think so, Devdas could forget either
and totally drunk and destroyed himself...couldn't Sarat Chandra write the story of Devdas
differently????...my 2 cents...</font>

Kalapi, there is no should about it but you may call me Janhvi if you wish :)

As I said, since we are both convinced otherwise I don't think we will be able to change our convictions but perhaps we can see the other's point of view.
Before the Arjun fiasco, Archana was loving to Ovi, took her shopping, cooked for her, got her expensive gifts that's she could ill afford even though the girl was not cordial or respectful. She yelled at those eveteasers at the mall, and when Ovi came crying about Arjun'a affair with another girl was so concerned, told her how could he look at another when she was so pretty and sweet, asked Purvi to find out who the other girl was, maamed Ovi without any resentment and was extremely loving towards her. Even before the Arjun issue, Ovi was mean to Archana. She forbade her to come to the birthday party even. Yes, she is hurt but she cannot keep hurling insults and the mother be expected to remain quiet.

As for Purvi and Teju, I already said I don't blame Tej as it was a natural turn of events for her to resent Purvi. As for the Ovi matter, Purvi did try go give up Arjun for Ovi (something Ovi would never have even contemplated doing) and as far as the engagement being postponed, it is Sulo who has decided and at 18 or 19 one cannot expect Purvi to have the sense to tell her grandma let us wait until Ovi gets over Arjun (what if Ovi never does?). If the other two can be forgiven their resentment for Purvi because of age and circumstance, Purvi can be excused too. Also, this thread is about the blame to be divvied up between Manav, Archana and Savita so I would like to refrain from blaming the kids- they are all mere pawns in the game of the adults. And nobody would have asked Ovi to give up on Arjun, her love since 14 years of age if he had loved her in return or if he had wanted to remain with her. Unfortunately she has no choice but to give up. And we don't want Ovi turning into a Devdas that is why we are all concerned that Ovi is not getting the help she needs.

Go to top