Pavitra Rishta

I so wanted manav to... (Page 4)

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by sherma

@soapwatcher:manav dnt knew abt savitas intentions,whereas archana knew it.its not to blame manav here.and varsha was archanamad sister,who hav actually got violent and attackd people includng archana,archana invitd trouble for soham.look aftr 18 years where is soham,d way archu forgot ovi teju seeing purvi,she forgnt soham too.she wil b d first one to forgive varsha and she wnt let manav punishher either.and ya manav was scared for his kids cause he knw hw archana was and hw much she luv her sisters.archana dnt allw manav to put varsha behnd bars wen she kidnappd soham

Dear sherna, Archana did not know about Savita's duplicity either 18 years ago so since neither husband nor wife knew, both are at fault for not clarifying the issue with each other. Cannot blame one without the other.

In the current track, yes, I do hold Archana at fault (together with Savita and Soham for plotting such a dastardly plan) for not disclosing Savita's forgery tricks, both my posts in this very thread state that. I strongly believe Archana should disclose the truth to her daughters. Just as much as Manav owes them the truth about 18 years ago, Archana owes them the truth about the current divorce situation. Savita as a grandma has less of a duty towards her grand daughters than the parents themselves do.

As for Purvi not thanking Manav, Manav hung up in her when she was speaking, didn't give her a chance. At the hospital with Arjun at death's door, all their thought were elsewhere.

As for wanting her baba and not Ovi and Teju, that is not true at all. Purvi is younger than the two girls, sovthe older two should have more sense than her. She pleaded with Teju and Tej brushed her off at the K house if you remember. Tej rudely told her not to interfere in their family affair. Ovi has been nothing but repugnant to her, slapping her, being nasty at the hospital, asking her dad to let her "sister" languish at the hands of the very goondas that supposedly were to kidnap her, Ovi. Purvi is not like Archana to go be a doormat and to turn her other cheek every time the twin girls take a figurative lunge at her.

Come on now, let us be fair, let us hold the twins responsible for not doing anything to be nice to Purvi and this before even finding about the Arjun involvement. Let us call a spade a spade :) no offense.

Hi JanhviSmile @bold Yes Archana may not have known the plan 18 years ago but she definitely did know right after 18 years. When Savita had Sachu forge divorce papers Manav looked at it and thought that Archana can not do this. So he went to India and actually asked Archana if she signed the divorce papers and wanted to divorce him to which Archana replied yes she did sign(when she really didn't) But then started insulting Manav terribly at Punni's engagement.

There is no way for Manav to know that Archana did not sign the divorce papers as she had not told him. She could've told Sachu in a nice way that no I can't go along with this condition you have put in front of me Manav is my husband and you are my son so I love you both but she had to go along and sacrifice for Sachu. And I'm sure if Archana said no to Sachu's condition Sachu would not have minded it much as he's very understanding but Archana had to go along with it and prove to Manav that she just wants alimony. What my question is how is Manav supposed to know that Archana loves him and she is doing this acting like asking for alimony, car, property etc just for Sachin's sake. Manav is not a mind reader so there is no way for him to know and I'm sure if Archana told Manav that I'm doing this for Sachu only Manav would believe her(and at this point I won't even blame him if he doesn't believe her because Archana is playing a 2 sided game) but she doesn't say anything of that sort.

Janhvi I guess we disagree on Purvi vs Teju/Ovi and that's totally fineSmile Actually Teju has been quite friendly to Purvi when she was living at the K home. And Ovi too had liked Purvi until she found out about Arvi's affair. Yes I agree that Arjun is definitely at fault for not telling Ovi the truth that he loves Purvi. However I feel that these days Ovi is not getting as much love and affection as Purvi is. Archu and Sulo are there just for Purvi. Did you notice how indifferent Sulo was looking toward Ovi when she said smiling and gloating announcing at the D home that today is Arvi's engagement. She can't expect Ovi to be in favor of Arvi's relationship and neither can Archu expect Manav to come to the engagement as well. Right now Manav, Sachu, Teju, Savita and even Damodar's focus should be on Ovi and help her find ways to move on. Arjun and DK too should explain things nicely to her that Arjun is in love with Purvi. At this point I'd even rather have Arjun marry Purvi and Ovi marry someone else. but the part that  was the most irritating was the indifference Sulo showed toward Ovi. Even Savita was concerned when Purvi got kidnapped.(Not saying that she shouldn't have been but Ovi is Sulo's granddaughter too as much as Purvi is so she should have thought twice about just coming and barging in the home and inviting them like that)

@blue did you mean Savita and Sachu by any chance?LOL Anyway sorry to disagree with uSmile

Edited by bhallarox - 11 August 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapisoapwatcher1Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

@soapwatcher:manav dnt knew abt savitas intentions,whereas archana knew it.its not to blame manav here.and varsha was archanamad sister,who hav actually got violent and attackd people includng archana,archana invitd trouble for soham.look aftr 18 years where is soham,d way archu forgot ovi teju seeing purvi,she forgnt soham too.she wil b d first one to forgive varsha and she wnt let manav punishher either.and ya manav was scared for his kids cause he knw hw archana was and hw much she luv her sisters.archana dnt allw manav to put varsha behnd bars wen she kidnappd soham

Dear sherna, Archana did not know about Savita's duplicity either 18 years ago so since neither husband nor wife knew, both are at fault for not clarifying the issue with each other. Cannot blame one without the other.

In the current track, yes, I do hold Archana at fault<font color="#0000ff"> (together with Savita and Soham for plotting </font>such a dastardly plan) for not disclosing Savita's forgery tricks, both my posts in this very thread state that. I strongly believe Archana should disclose the truth to her daughters. Just as much as Manav owes them the truth about 18 years ago, Archana owes them the truth about the current divorce situation. Savita as a grandma has less of a duty towards her grand daughters than the parents themselves do.

As for Purvi not thanking Manav, Manav hung up in her when she was speaking, didn't give her a chance. At the hospital with Arjun at death's door, all their thought were elsewhere.

As for wanting her baba and not Ovi and Teju, that is not true at all. Purvi is younger than the two girls, sovthe older two should have more sense than her. She pleaded with Teju and Tej brushed her off at the K house if you remember. Tej rudely told her not to interfere in their family affair. Ovi has been nothing but repugnant to her, slapping her, being nasty at the hospital, asking her dad to let her "sister" languish at the hands of the very goondas that supposedly were to kidnap her, Ovi. Purvi is not like Archana to go be a doormat and to turn her other cheek every time the twin girls take a figurative lunge at her.

Come on now, let us be fair, let us hold the twins responsible for not doing anything to be nice to Purvi and this before even finding about the Arjun involvement. Let us call a spade a spade :) no offense.

Hi JanhviSmile @bold Yes Archana may not have known the plan 18 years ago but she definitely did know right after 18 years. When Savita had Sachu forge divorce papers Manav looked at it and thought that Archana can not do this. So he went to India and actually asked Archana if she signed the divorce papers and wanted to divorce him to which Archana replied yes she did sign(when she really didn't) But then started insulting Manav terribly at Punni's engagement.

There is no way for Manav to know that Archana did not sign the divorce papers as she had not told him. She could've told Sachu in a nice way that no I can't go along with this condition you have put in front of me Manav is my husband and you are my son so I love you both but she had to go along and sacrifice for Sachu. And I'm sure if Archana said no to Sachu's condition Sachu would not have minded it much as he's very understanding but Archana had to go along with it and prove to Manav that she just wants alimony. What my question is how is Manav supposed to know that Archana loves him and she is doing this acting like asking for alimony, car, property etc just for Sachin's sake. Manav is not a mind reader so there is no way for him to know and I'm sure if Archana told Manav that I'm doing this for Sachu only Manav would believe her(and at this point I won't even blame him if he doesn't believe her because Archana is playing a 2 sided game) but she doesn't say anything of that sort.

Janhvi I guess we disagree on Purvi vs Teju/Ovi and that's totally fineSmile Actually Teju has been quite friendly to Purvi when she was living at the K home. And Ovi too had liked Purvi until she found out about Arvi's affair. Yes I agree that Arjun is definitely at fault for not telling Ovi the truth that he loves Purvi. However I feel that these days Ovi is not getting as much love and affection as Purvi is. Archu and Sulo are there just for Purvi. Did you notice how indifferent Sulo was looking toward Ovi when she said smiling and gloating announcing at the D home that today is Arvi's engagement. She can't expect Ovi to be in favor of Arvi's relationship and neither can Archu expect Manav to come to the engagement as well. Right now Manav, Sachu, Teju, Savita and even Damodar's focus should be on Ovi and help her find ways to move on. Arjun and DK too should explain things nicely to her that Arjun is in love with Purvi. At this point I'd even rather have Arjun marry Purvi and Ovi marry someone else. but the part that was the most irritating was the indifference Sulo showed toward Ovi. Even Savita was concerned when Purvi got kidnapped.(Not saying that she shouldn't have been but Ovi is Sulo's granddaughter too as much as Purvi is so she should have thought twice about just coming and barging in the home and inviting them like that)

@blue did you mean Savita and Sachu by any chance?LOL Anyway sorry to disagree with uSmile

Dear Bhalla, totally in agreement with you that right now, Archana is at fault more than Manav is for not disclosing the truth, more to the girls than to Manav himself. (I don't think there is anything to be said on the trust issue between the husband and wife, they have the strangest of relationships, after having lived together for however many years as a couple, they should have been able to second guess and trust each other's motives, I have given up on them ever making sense) I have said the same thingabout Archana needing to tell her daughters in all three of my posts now :) I think (feel free to disagree) that a mother's duty is to her children first more so than her husband and that is why even if she wants to hide Sachin's truth from Manav, she shouldn't be hiding it from the two girls. They are hurting and in need of her loving so yes, she definitely owes it to them, no doubt at all.
As far as Purvi and Teju are concerned, yes Tej was nice to Purvi until she found out that Archana was her mom, remember the scene when Tej comes to Sulo's house to pack her bags and is so rude to Purvi? I actually don't think Tej or Purvi should be blamed for the downward turn in their friendship (even if Purvi made more of an attempt to try to explain to Tej), it was a natural turn of events.
Alsoeven though I don't agree with Ovi's delusional behavior, I do understand the pain she is going through and definitely did not like the way Sulo was portrayed with not even a sympathetic look towards Ovi (concept of tough love, perhaps?). In complete agreement too that Ovi needs Manav with her as his attending Purvi's engagement will be like the straw that broke the camel's back and will lead to her total undoing. Like I said in my earlier two posts, Archana should make Purvi understand that Manav cannot be there and should herself not expect Manav to be present at Purvi's engagement but should expect him to give solace to Ovi.
Same token, I wish Manav would allow Archana to talk to Ovi, all said and done, she is the mother and does love Ovi, we know that howeveridiotically she chooses to express it. Moms can say hometruths to daughters that no one else can,they can be blunt and brutal and still say it with so much love that the child can understand that the mom's intention is to help not to hurt.I see Savita mollifying Ovi, she dare not tell her grand daughter the truth about Arjun, Manav did and Archanaas a mother will have no compunction in telling Ovithe truth either. Ovi needs to face the fact Arjun is not for her and move on, she is still in denial and pussyfooting around the issuewill only cause her more harm. Keeping Archana away from Ovi however well-intentional on Manav's part is the wrong thing to do. I don't think Archana is there just for Purvi, she is a mother torn between two children and keeps flip flopping with each new situation, other forum members had felt before that she was sidelining Purvi for Ovi. It would be hard for any mom to be in her position.
And yes, meant Sachin not Soham :)    Smile

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 12 August 2012 at 12:03am
m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
if manav asks archana it will be called inhumanity...and why he should ask again and again when archana doesn't tell anything

already he lost respect in my view...
1. when he said 'archana is not responsible to loose soham'
2. the way he spends time with archana he never spends with twins
3. the way he stops his mom and listens whatever sulo says
4. the way he accepted Purvi and neglects Ovi

everyone blames savita for giving divorce papers instead of tickets...before couple of days of that event archan confronted savita and archana knows how much she can believe savita, why archana believed manav sent divorce papers thru savita

what really irritated me in whole episode is...how can archana say purvi is missing dad in her life, why cannot she think Ovi needs dad in this situation...if archana is really mahaan she should go and talk to sulo that after divorce thing we shud put the engagement party...

if purvi needs dad, then she should need all the relations that comes with dad...if purvi thinks manav as dad then how can she hate her brother and sisters...and if at all purvi has sanskars, first she should work on her mom's divorce instead of her own wedding...purvi is just 19 and her mom got married at 28 so purvi should not worry about her engagement...also purvi knows how much she loves arjun so she can wait on it...doesn't purvi know manav is very sad about divorce he doesn't want this divorce...if purvi wants with the help of arjun and DK she can make so many things better...afterall purvi exposed the wrong intentions of a company owner by slipping her pallu...all ArVi fans might hate me but this is my opinion...when it came Arjun-Ovi Ovi loved arjun however he is, he just trusted him as a good person, but when it came to Arjun-Purvi arjun had to change himself to get purvi's love...both times arjun is a good person but the presentation of the arjun is different...i respect the love which happens as it is not proving anything...

and where did purvi's need for father was gone when the goons kept the gun at his head, purvi was escaping with arjun without thinking of her baba, if Ovi/Teju are in that place they would never try to escape keeping father in danger...

top of everything if archana wats manav to marry shravani as per sachu's wish why she did all drama when she first divorced manav...

Edited by m_masti - 12 August 2012 at 11:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

I wish Manav had asked that question of Archana.  She could have then told him the truth, "I called you, you didn't want me to keep in touch, you put your mother on the phone and sent me divorce papers instead.  How dare you ask me that question now?  How dare you keep me away from my own daughters?  See how they are feeling about the lack of a mother's love? it is all your fault. Pay attention to the dirt on your side of the fence before you go pointing fingers at me, dear husband.  I might love you dearly to the point of foolishness but I am done playing this silly blame game with you.". 

Everybody wants her to tell manav the truth, even manav coz he doesn't know. The problem is she's not telling the truth even after manav begging her several times why she wants to divorce him if she still has feelings for him; telling her he'll rip the papers apart if she did not initiate the divorce and take her back to canada with him immediately. She doesn't tell the truth even after seeing the state her daughters are in; seeing how much grief her abandonment is causing them. They told her clearly, to her face, that they missed their mom in their life. What does she need to tell the truth? She can't expect her daughters to welcome her into their arms when she hasn't been in their lives so far; and these 6 months of her company are only temporary since she wants to divorce their father for money. How can they accept her fleeting affections knowing they are just that; fleeting?

So yeah, everybody, the characters and the viewers want archana to answer manav's questions truthfully; even telling savita's role in it. The fact that she's not without caring about her family is what is infuriating!

Edit: Archana is no victim, neither is manav, savita or anyone except Ovi, Teju, Soham and Sachu. If archana is crying all the time, that's due to her own stupid decisions. She can make everything right when she wants. She chooses  to portray a long-suffering victim which she is emphatically not!

completely agree '@bold and underline', even the reason for savitha's changed behavior should be revealed, how savita was abandoned in her home

KalapiDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

before twins birthday archan confronted savita and in that archana mentioned 'kyun aai aap mujhe mere bachho se dhoor karna chahthi hein and kyun mere aur mere manav ke beech mein galath fyamiya pyda karna chahthi hein'...archana knows how much she can believe savita, why archana believed manav sent divorce papers thru savita

In the current track, yes, I do hold Archana at fault (together with Savita and Soham for plotting such a dastardly plan) for not disclosing Savita's forgery tricks, both my posts in this very thread state that. I strongly believe Archana should disclose the truth to her daughters. Just as much as Manav owes them the truth about 18 years ago, Archana owes them the truth about the current divorce situation. Savita as a grandma has less of a duty towards her grand daughters than the parents themselves do.

Edit: see my response in red bold

Edited by m_masti - 11 August 2012 at 11:02pm

KalapiDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

I wish Manav had asked that question of Archana.  She could have then told him the truth, "I called you, you didn't want me to keep in touch, you put your mother on the phone and sent me divorce papers instead.  How dare you ask me that question now?  How dare you keep me away from my own daughters?  See how they are feeling about the lack of a mother's love? it is all your fault. Pay attention to the dirt on your side of the fence before you go pointing fingers at me, dear husband.  I might love you dearly to the point of foolishness but I am done playing this silly blame game with you.". 

Everybody wants her to tell manav the truth, even manav coz he doesn't know. The problem is she's not telling the truth even after manav begging her several times why she wants to divorce him if she still has feelings for him; telling her he'll rip the papers apart if she did not initiate the divorce and take her back to canada with him immediately. She doesn't tell the truth even after seeing the state her daughters are in; seeing how much grief her abandonment is causing them. They told her clearly, to her face, that they missed their mom in their life. What does she need to tell the truth? She can't expect her daughters to welcome her into their arms when she hasn't been in their lives so far; and these 6 months of her company are only temporary since she wants to divorce their father for money. How can they accept her fleeting affections knowing they are just that; fleeting?

So yeah, everybody, the characters and the viewers want archana to answer manav's questions truthfully; even telling savita's role in it. The fact that she's not without caring about her family is what is infuriating!

Edit: Archana is no victim, neither is manav, savita or anyone except Ovi, Teju, Soham and Sachu. If archana is crying all the time, that's due to her own stupid decisions. She can make everything right when she wants. She chooses  to portray a long-suffering victim which she is emphatically not!

completely agree '@bold and underline', even the reason for savitha's changed behavior should be revealed, how savita was abandoned in her home

Operative & Keyword Clap  Archana and Karanjkars took over Savita's home and made her feel like an outsider and insecure..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 August 2012 at 11:36pm

m_mastiKalapi

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

<font size="2"><font color="#FF0000">before twins birthday archan confronted savita and
in that archana mentioned 'kyun aai aap mujhe mere bachho se dhoor karna chahthi hein and kyun mere aur mere manav ke beech mein galath fyamiya pyda karna chahthi hein'...archana knows how much she can believe savita, why archana believed
manav sent divorce papers thru savita</font>
</font>

Edit: see my response in red bold

Archana might have known Savita wanted to separate her from Manav but how was she to know to what extent Savita would stoop? What Savita did not only to Archana but to her own son and grandchildren is beyond any normal person's belief and beyond common human decency. Plus Savita brought custody papers along, Archana knew Manav did not want her to have the kids so it is but natural for her to assume that Manav sent the divorce papers as well along with the child custody papers.

Let me ask you in turn, why did Manav believe that Archana didn't want to come with him to Canada or accept the ticket he sent? After all, he knows his wife well, she was hugging him just the day he took the kids away from her all but begging for another chance with him. How could he not have realized that his mom who hated Archana and who he foolishly sent as a messenger might have caused foul play?

Unfortunately here what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
@soapwatcher:manav dint belive savita,tats y she calld her back.and plus savita also tld archu want to stay wid her mom,wich manav thought was possible.u cant deny dis archu has put her mayka over sasural,plus manav had savita who made him beleive tat whereas archana had sulo(who for d first time tld archu to do sumtng right,wichwas ignred by archana).at d end she realisd she was wrng but tat was too late,but sti she cldtry to cntct her kids,and dude it wasnt impossible.but she got purvi and she forgot her own kids.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiDabulls23

Go to top