Pavitra Rishta

I so wanted manav to... (Page 2)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Originally posted by Dabulls23

There is no blame game here at all...Alll the blame lies with & on Archana for destroying her marriage with manav by imposing her family on Manav and Deshmukhs...I am not against girls helping their families but having a balanced married life...Not lopsided..

Her courtcase against Manav and Losing Soham to Varsha by handing him these 2 serious blames Archana will have to bear..There is no excuse for that...

Manav loves Archana out of greater foolishness after these 2 events...Another man would not even look at this woman and divorce her...File for sole custody...Again all this I know will be debatable...My my 2 cents..

How many times has this man told Archana how much he loves her and wants to take her back to Canada to put the family t'ogether? Atleast 3 times that I recall...But the woman does not want to tell the truth including Savita's part in it...For all that she has to open her freaking mouth na...

For a change It would be nice to have the blame game outloud which might bring out the whole truth and nothing but the truth inturn which might put the darn family together or finally divorce this couple and they can both move on to their individual lives...

Varsha, totally agree. A sane man or woman would definitely do that. But even with manav's foolish love for archana and her misguided sense of love for him; how is he or his family to understand her motives when she doesn't tell them, especially when they lack all sense. I get very irritated with characters who decide other's lives thinking they're doing it for their good. Who gave anybody the right to take decisions on anybody else's lives but theirs. All of the so-called lead actors of nearly every show have this very irritable trait. And what's more, not only do they take decisions for others but they actually expect the other party to understand and appreciate them for the "sacrifice".

The problem I have is has Archana walked the talk that she talks...her claims and actions speak so opposite..Does she ever realize that?  NO

Even Manav talks assertive but becomes weak to Archana with her plea or tears..Why?

@ underlined this happens in real life too and people expect for rest or the concerned party to understand it...Why not let people handle their own issues...If they need help will speak out...You offer to help but than let them come and ask for it...Instead of taking over in the name of It was for your good I did this is not an excuse...Indians adore these type of people who in real sense are the nose poking individuals where they have no business poking..Because they want to display themselves to be mahaan and good hearted people...While doing so they are hurting so many people..Embarrassed 

Who would know more abt what is good for an individual than him or herself ?...Beats me abt these so called sanskari-sacrificing people...Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 August 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJaishankar

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Actually, I found Archu so weird today. She was crying saying that she wants and can give everything to Purvi except a 'Baba', I felt that she was so concern about Purvi's needing a Baba at 19 yrs, what about her own kids? Did they not need her while growing up...what is she doing now when Ovi is going to so much pain...she can't even break through her own kids, what amount of time has she spend tendering a mother's love to the 3 kids so far ... I don't remember any. She only is thinking of Purvi, what about the pain Ovi is going through. How is she going to enjoy Purvi's engagement, when her other daughter is bleeding??  Does she really expect and want Manav to be present at Purvi's engagement, so that both of them can show their support to Purvi and leave Ovi vulnerable and all alone in her hour of need. When one of our kid is sick and the other need to attend some award ceremony, don't real parent share the pain and the celebration together. Shouldn't Archu be the one to tell that "Manav, be with Ovi, I can manage alone Purvi's engagement ... one of us should support Ovi and it is better if it is you"...God has the Cvs totally lost it ... Yes, Manav and Arch will be there for Purvi and NO Parent will be there for Ovi during the engagement. Arman kids the true Orphans in PR...so sad...

Edited by Kalapi - 10 August 2012 at 4:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanm_mastiJaishankarbhallaroxTunasnahshermaDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Actually, I found Archu so weird today. She was crying saying that she wants and can give everything to Purvi except a 'Baba', I felt that she was so concern about Purvi's needing a Baba at 19 yrs, what about her own kids? Did they not need her while growing up...what is she doing now when Ovi is going to so much pain...she can't even break through her own kids, what amount of time has she spend tendering a mother's love to the 3 kids so far... I don't remember any. She only is thinking of Purvi, what about the pain Ovi is going through. How is she going to enjoy Purvi's engagement, when her other daughter is bleeding?? Does she really expect and want Manav to be present at Purvi's engagement, so that both of them can show their support to Purvi and leave Ovi vulnerable and all alone in her hour of need. When one of our kid is sick and the other need to attend some award ceremony, don't real parent share the pain and the celebration together. Shouldn't Archu be the one to tell that "Manav, be with Ovi, I can manage alone Purvi's engagement... one of us should support Ovi and it is better if it is you"...God has the Cvs totally lost it... Yes, Manav and Arch will be there for Purvi and NO Parent will be there for Ovi during the engagement. Arman kids the true Orphans in PR...so sad...</font>

great post.i pity arman kids.lookng at the chrct i genuinely feel no 1 shld ever get mother lik archana.if i wld hav been in place of ovi,i wld hav definetly dne sumtng wrng

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapibhallaroxTunasnahDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Sherma….Manav will go in the name of 'Duty", Dk's and Archu's dialogues were to justify this action of his. In doing justice to one kid, Arman will do the gravest injustice to the other….This is Pavitra Rishta, my friend..

m_mastibhallaroxTunasnahshermaDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
All ArMan kids are unfortunate when it comes to Parents...Had it not been for Savita in giving dvorce papers in place of tickets to canada these kids would not have had good safe bringing up...

Parens like these should be barren and not have kids who they can't provide the care, love and support they need...Protecting them no matter what...It sounds harsh but it is a fact. Manav is heading to the same direction as Archana in abandoning his daughter...

I think Archana was done being parent when she got married taking responsibilities @ karanjkars for her sisters and nieces than to add they were to take Sachu as a child...So the woman had enough and said F with these kids...I ain't going thru this...

Than guilt prolly hit her so she adopted tPurvi o make it alright in her mind and to justify it all..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 August 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapibhallaroxTunasnahsherma

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Sowmya, I agree with you, in fact I wrote something similar a couple of days ago that a mother who is sane would tell Sachin to take a flying leap and tell the girls the truth about her separation with their dad.  Archana should not keep prolonging their agony, her duty very obviously is towards them, no question about that in my mind at all.  As my other post said she could tell Sachin, "I love you enough to still divorce your dad if that is what you want but I am going to tell my daughters the truth." 

All of them share equally in the blame, Savita, Manav, Archana (Damo too to a major extent)- holding her singly responsible is not kosher (to me).  Each of them has an equal and paramount duty to tell the girls the truth as the children are the ones hurting and suffering. 

Savita is hiding the truth for her own reasons of keeping her son away from Archana, she ought to be thinking of her grand daughters too and rid them of their misconceptions about their mom, Manav owes it to Archana as a supposedly loving husband and as a caring dad to let the girls know, "your mom and I couldn't get along, your mom was foolish enough to let your aunt Varsha hold Soham at your b'day party, as a result of which your brother ended up missing, I wasn't sure about your mother's mothering capabilities and hence took you guys away from her for your own safety".  Simple, instead of "she didn't love you, she left you" nonsense.  I do believe that Archana has the biggest responsibility as a mother who gave birth to these girls to let them know the unvarnished truth as well. 

Kalapi, agree too that the ARMAN kids are the major losers in this drama between dad/mom/grandmom.  Agree too, that if it were my two daughters involved, I would explain to Purvi that her baba cannot attend as he needs to be with Ovi.  Would let Manav know that though Purvi wants him there, I will explain to Purvi that he needs to stay with Ovi as Ovi needs her dad the most at this point. 

The point of my post was merely that Manav has no business pointing fingers at Archana when he is at fault also.  Same goes for Savita. They get to blame Archana for Varsha snatching Soham and his disappearance AND they get to blame (tantamount to lying in my mind)Archana for Manav snatching the girls away from her too.  Not fair.  Poor woman, everything that happens around her is not her doing, she is not all that omnipotent even if the silly woman herself is under the misapprehension that she is! 

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 10 August 2012 at 6:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post shermaSmile I found today's epi to be a very sad one indeed. So Sulo comes t othe Deshmukh Home and invites the Deshmukhs to Arvi's engagement. How foolish of her does she not understand how hurt Ovi would feel when she heard this news. She is rubbing salt in her wounds. Ovi was crying and it was good to see DK at least giving her a nice pat compared to the indifference he has been showing lately toward her. Neither Sulo nor Archu had the kindness to even console Ovi it's all about Purvi.

Savita spoke VERY respectfully with Sulo. She did not raise her voice but just spoke as a norrmal mother/grandmother would. Archana has ruined Manav's life that is enough to make a mother mad and Purvi has ruined Ovi's life. That should be enough reasons for Savita to hate the Ks. She did not tell Sulo to get out of the home but respectfully told her you invited us and we choose not to come. I really liked how Savita firmly got her point across to them that none of us will come to Arvi's engagement and if Archu wants she can go.

I hated it when Archana was emotionally blackmailing Manav to come to the engagement. I wish Manav said back to her no I will not come. Your daughter Purvi has taken away my daughter' most precious thing away(Arjun) and you expect me to coem to her engagement? This is what Manav should have said there is absolutely no need for him to be in favor of Arvi or even wish them. They both had cheated Ovi. Ovi was in tears and no one cared. Sulo just looked at her like some ordinary girl and left. I'm hoping Manav doesn't attend the engagement and neither do any of the D family members. Thank Goodness Manav did not stop Savita when she got her point across to Sulo. Today I saw 0 care from Archu's end toward Ovi completely 0, She doesn't care that she got cheated and the worse thing she said was Arjun is such a good guy and I realized he loves Purvi and it's the bitter truth. If it's the bitter truth then why say it?!Angry To aggravate Ovi more?! She really needed to be put in check for this.

Edited by bhallarox - 10 August 2012 at 10:43pm

Not_a_fanm_mastiTunasnahshermaDabulls23

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Its like chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri...punishing Archana so much for years is not enough...that they are punishing her for being with Purvi...
The thing that she moved on with Purvi and she is getting what deserves in-spite of being adopted daughter...this fact is not digested by Deshmukhs...
You only threw her out of your life and now asking why she wasnt there for so many years...for her daughter...Darling daughters ask your grand mom...
If savita would have acted sensibly at the crucial  hr...the separation could have stopped...

Archana should have cried, cribbed and died in these years... would have satisfied them...

As far as Manav is concerned...no hopes from him...sorry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycesoapwatcher1

Go to top