Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Dear sherna, Archana did not know about Savita's duplicity either 18 years ago so since neither husband nor wife knew, both are at fault for not clarifying the issue with each other. Cannot blame one without the other.

In the current track, yes, I do hold Archana at fault (together with Savita and Soham for plotting such a dastardly plan) for not disclosing Savita's forgery tricks, both my posts in this very thread state that. I strongly believe Archana should disclose the truth to her daughters. Just as much as Manav owes them the truth about 18 years ago, Archana owes them the truth about the current divorce situation. Savita as a grandma has less of a duty towards her grand daughters than the parents themselves do.

As for Purvi not thanking Manav, Manav hung up in her when she was speaking, didn't give her a chance. At the hospital with Arjun at death's door, all their thought were elsewhere.

As for wanting her baba and not Ovi and Teju, that is not true at all. Purvi is younger than the two girls, sovthe older two should have more sense than her. She pleaded with Teju and Tej brushed her off at the K house if you remember. Tej rudely told her not to interfere in their family affair. Ovi has been nothing but repugnant to her, slapping her, being nasty at the hospital, asking her dad to let her "sister" languish at the hands of the very goondas that supposedly were to kidnap her, Ovi. Purvi is not like Archana to go be a doormat and to turn her other cheek every time the twin girls take a figurative lunge at her.

Come on now, let us be fair, let us hold the twins responsible for not doing anything to be nice to Purvi and this before even finding about the Arjun involvement. Let us call a spade a spade :) no offense.

Janhvi...my response to you on Ovi/Teju/purvi was in response to the above line...and so the elaborate second para...😃 

Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
M_masti, Arjun and DK then should be taking the next plane back to Canada. More than Purvi, Ovi is half Karnjakar by blood and gene pool, and the Kirloskars are outnumbered by the K girls whichever way they turn. That said, I shall leave you to ponder the faults of Archana and/or Manav.
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

M_masti, Arjun and DK then should be taking the next plane back to Canada. More than Purvi, Ovi is half Karnjakar by blood and gene pool, and the Kirloskars are outnumbered by the K girls whichever way they turn. That said, I shall leave you to ponder the faults of Archana and/or Manav.

Karanjkar's sanskar matters...no blood matters in PR
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and as everyone mentioned Purvi said that and archana always celebrated twins birthday... i never saw twins pics on the K's home walls, all the walls are decorated with sulo/archu/purvi pictures...if archana celebrated twins birthday every year she should cry for sohum every year too...why didn't purvi mentioned it...

Ovi is super model and archana reads so many magazines and didn't she recognized Ovi deshmukh  is her kid name...if archana is not that technical or modern in terms of internet then purvi could have searched over the internet for Deshmukhs...and interestingly Purvi never saw manav before and she didn't knew the boss manav is her mom's husband...when manav is such a big business man then purvi must have searched for him over the internet as she has so much love for manav baba...and when archan/purvi company was sold to canadian company everywhere in the papers it was written Ovi industries,canada...then archana/purvi never got a thought it might be manav's company...

i know so many people will hate me when i say it but i want to say...for an orphan(purvi) getting mom's love itself is more than enough why she wants dad's love...and why this so called mom wants to give dad to orphan by snatching him from his own kids...and this so called dad can hate arjun but not that orphan because her mom is his wife...
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kalapi, I wasn't sure who was older as at Vinay Purvi's engagement there was some reference to Tej being older. I did write in my response to your prior post that it was a natural turn of events for Tej to resent Purvi though Purvi did make attempts to reach out to Tej. And I did say in the same post about Ovi not being required to give up Arjun, she doesn't have a choice though because he doesn't want her, sad but true.
Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago