India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I so wanted manav to...

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I so wantd manav to questn archana where was she when her daughtrs needed.i as a girl want my mom to speak to her every day.wen a girl grw big dere r so many questns wich can b solvd by only mom.archna tried to emotnal blackmail manav wich i dnt like.i just hpe manav doesnt go there otherwise respct 4 dis chrctr wil go.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlsamekNot_a_fanm_mastiJaishankar1sanghamitrabhallaroxTunasnah.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
If Manav could open his mouth and question Archana the mother where was she when their kids needed her?

Also he should have told Archana how her girls felt all those yr not having the mother around..The pain and anguish Archana was sharing with Manav abt Purvi , same Manav should have said about his kids.

Sherma no matter how much we write in manav's defense he is going to let his viewers down by weakening himself for Archana...he will betray his mother and kids for Archana and karanjkars...I have no hope for him to stand up for his kids...

He is a sell out when it comes to his family honor or his kids...Sorry to say this..

sweetybahlLiveup59samekNot_a_fanorianthim_mastibhallaroxJaishankarTunasnahsherma

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

I wish Manav had asked that question of Archana.  She could have then told him the truth, "I called you, you didn't want me to keep in touch, you put your mother on the phone and sent me divorce papers instead.  How dare you ask me that question now?  How dare you keep me away from my own daughters?  See how they are feeling about the lack of a mother's love? it is all your fault. Pay attention to the dirt on your side of the fence before you go pointing fingers at me, dear husband.  I might love you dearly to the point of foolishness but I am done playing this silly blame game with you.". 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Alumnussneha7854meeranairpinkiMAnijoyceRose_7karsri-DA-SportsFreakorianthiramki1SudhaSangeetlatanziaSunriseGreenJaishankar.:Ashi:.-Shankar-nalonynnejaathyadesicrowdalicia.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

I wish Manav had asked that question of Archana.  She could have then told him the truth, "I called you, you didn't want me to keep in touch, you put your mother on the phone and sent me divorce papers instead.  How dare you ask me that question now?  How dare you keep me away from my own daughters?  See how they are feeling about the lack of a mother's love? it is all your fault. Pay attention to the dirt on your side of the fence before you go pointing fingers at me, dear husband.  I might love you dearly to the point of foolishness but I am done playing this silly blame game with you.". 

Very Very well said ...

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceRose_7karsriramki1latanziasoapwatcher1

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

I wish Manav had asked that question of Archana. She could have then told him the truth,"I called you, you didn't want me to keep in touch, you put your mother on the phone and sent me divorce papers instead. How dare you ask me that question now? How dare you keep me away from my own daughters?See how they are feeling aboutthe lack of a mother's love? it is all your fault.Pay attention to the dirt on your side of the fence before you go pointing fingers at me, dear husband. I might love you dearly to the point of foolishness but I am done playing this silly blame game with you.".

it was manav who called her first while driving,not vice versa.i agree savita created misundstdng,but savita tld dey gng to canada,cldnt she run to manav and fought for her kids.in 18 years she dint stay in touch wid her daughtrs,she knw where vandu was atleast go and chck hw ur daughtrs look like,or hw are dey.but d fact was she got purvi and she frgot her daughtrs.people cmplain teju ovi dnt respct her,i wil say does she realy luv her daughters.no one can replace mom in a child life,and did u guys realise vinod wasnt there 4 engagement.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlm_mastiKalapibhallaroxButifuleyesJaishankarDabulls23

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Everybody wants her to tell manav the truth, even manav coz he doesn't know. The problem is she's not telling the truth even after manav begging her several times why she wants to divorce him if she still has feelings for him; telling her he'll rip the papers apart if she did not initiate the divorce and take her back to canada with him immediately. She doesn't tell the truth even after seeing the state her daughters are in; seeing how much grief her abandonment is causing them. They told her clearly, to her face, that they missed their mom in their life. What does she need to tell the truth? She can't expect her daughters to welcome her into their arms when she hasn't been in their lives so far; and these 6 months of her company are only temporary since she wants to divorce their father for money. How can they accept her fleeting affections knowing they are just that; fleeting?

So yeah, everybody, the characters and the viewers want archana to answer manav's questions truthfully; even telling savita's role in it. The fact that she's not without caring about her family is what is infuriating!

Edit: Archana is no victim, neither is manav, savita or anyone except Ovi, Teju, Soham and Sachu. If archana is crying all the time, that's due to her own stupid decisions. She can make everything right when she wants. She chooses  to portray a long-suffering victim which she is emphatically not!

Edited by sowmya_jairam - 10 August 2012 at 3:02pm

sweetybahlm_mastilatanziaJaishankarKalapibhallaroxButifuleyessoapwatcher1shermaDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
There is no blame game here at all...Alll the blame lies with & on Archana for destroying her marriage with manav by imposing her family on Manav and Deshmukhs...I am not against girls helping their families but having a balanced married life...Not lopsided..

Her courtcase against Manav and Losing Soham to Varsha by handing him these 2 serious blames Archana will have to bear..There is no excuse for that...

Manav loves Archana out of greater foolishness after these 2 events...Another man would not even look at this woman and divorce her...File for sole custody...Again all this I know will be debatable...My my 2 cents..

How many times has this man told Archana how much he loves her and wants to take her back to Canada to put the family t'ogether? Atleast 3 times that I recall...But the woman does not want to tell the truth including Savita's part in it...For all that she has to open her freaking mouth na... 

For a change It would be nice to have the blame game outloud which might bring out the whole truth and nothing but the truth inturn which might put the darn family together or finally divorce this couple and they can both move on to their individual lives...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 August 2012 at 3:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkiMLiveup59Not_a_fanm_mastilatanziaKalapibhallaroxTunasnahsherma

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

There is no blame game here at all...Alll the blame lies with & on Archana for destroying her marriage with manav by imposing her family on Manav and Deshmukhs...I am not against girls helping their families but having a balanced married life...Not lopsided..

Her courtcase against Manav and Losing Soham to Varsha by handing him these 2 serious blames Archana will have to bear..There is no excuse for that...

Manav loves Archana out of greater foolishness after these 2 events...Another man would not even look at this woman and divorce her...File for sole custody...Again all this I know will be debatable...My my 2 cents..

For a change It would be nice to have the blame game outloud which might bring out the whole truth and nothing but the truth inturn which might put the darn family together or finally divorce this couple and they can both move on to their individual lives...

Varsha, totally agree. A sane man or woman would definitely do that. But even with manav's foolish love for archana and her misguided sense of love for him; how is he or his family to understand her motives when she doesn't tell them, especially when they lack all sense. I get very irritated with characters who decide other's lives thinking they're doing it for their good. Who gave anybody the right to take decisions on anybody else's lives but theirs. All of the so-called lead actors of nearly every show have this very irritable trait. And what's more, not only do they take decisions for others but they actually expect the other party to understand and appreciate them for the "sacrifice".

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapibhallaroxMidnightRamblerTunasnahDabulls23

Go to top