Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

OHH EMM GEE!! AAAHHH THE PRECAP!!! my reaction ;) (Page 5)

kohli4ever Goldie
kohli4ever
kohli4ever

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Just watched it now.. In my room at night.. Every1 is sleepin..
So, i watch the precap n i have to stop myself from screaming loudly!! 
Im all mixed emotions.. Excited, nervous, giddy, scared... I dnt know what to feel.. OMG what will yash reaction be? 
Monday come quick..please! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveabletwinzMrs.ZSK

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Agree with you yaar, and glad to see you back here Mrs. ZSK, loved loved loved the precap, and the weekend just doesn't seem to be passing fast at all, I tell you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
nice post.
Me too like that only

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

Agree with you yaar, and glad to see you back here Mrs. ZSK, loved loved loved the precap, and the weekend just doesn't seem to be passing fast at all, I tell you!

thank u dear Embarrassed

yeah i was here. . .not really active as i didn't like the saas or bua tracks. .. but now there focusing on aarya and my interest for PV is back.

i know its going really slow unfortunately. 

-Kash-

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I think they're going to focus on AarYa from now on, esp since the kids are in, we might get some Pari Vs. Aarti and family drama though but some drama is required!
I just hope we can see more of Yash opening up soon and his attraction towards Aarti, maybe even guilt about how he's not giving her the love back, part of the reason why I want precap to be real!

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

Yeah, I think they're going to focus on AarYa from now on, esp since the kids are in, we might get some Pari Vs. Aarti and family drama though but some drama is required!
I just hope we can see more of Yash opening up soon and his attraction towards Aarti, maybe even guilt about how he's not giving her the love back, part of the reason why I want precap to be real!

yeah i know we will certainly get pari vs. arti. . .but instead of that drama. . .i rather have the prashant drama . .or the lie drama. . .

right now i just want aarya to work on their relationship.  i mean Yash not forgetting arpita is already enough drama for now. i also want him to open up and to feel guilt as well. . .if not love or attraction but to feel something! i don't think its normal if the CV's  keep Yash still stuck and not moving backward or forward!

me too i so wish for it to be real! but i am having my doubts.
-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Yeah I'm trying to keep my expectations not that high right now too, but we do need some family drama too and Prashant track can def come later on, that's like the trump card of the storyline, and I don't want them to screw up the meat of the story like they did in Geet, when we awaited the Dev revelation, and Arpita will def fade away soon according to the beach promos!
I'd actually be interested to see the whole dynamics between Pari and Aarti change while both their lies can come to fore in the Scindia family and then they can go on from there, but yeah AarYa need to be the main attraction!

Mrs.ZSK

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
BTW Totally fangirly comment - How adorable was Yash/GC laughing like that, I haven't seen him like that in any show yet, it was truly cutee, hayee!

Mrs.ZSK

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index