Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arati indeed has dropped the bomb  but don't know if the bomb is going to be defuse or blast into pieces πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@kashish 1322

yeah true.

but i don't get where they are going with this paridhi track. . . i am getting pissed off with prateek. . .he is such a loving brother. . .he needs to step up for his wife and be that loving husband ! he made her all those promises well than its time to fulfill them.

i don't blame paridhi at all. . . i mean i would feel suffocated in that house too. 

yeah well right now i want to get inside Yash's head.  It's been so long. . .he doesn't feel anything toward Aarti. .. i mean they can at least become friends. . .so that awkwardness between them that is there sometimes can go away. i want to see some spark. . .something knew. . .which will happen in this mumbai track. and i am looking forward to it.
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

BTW Totally fangirly comment - How adorable was Yash/GC laughing like that, I haven't seen him like that in any show yet, it was truly cutee, hayee!

omg i can't even explain the emotions i felt seeing Yash laughing. . .finally like letting himself live and laugh for just a small moment.

but what made it more adorable and sweet was both of them laughing and falling on the sand like two love struck teenagers. . .if only they were holding hands. .. hayye that will come soon hopefully <3
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: gcluv

awesome post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

arati indeed has dropped the bomb  but don't know if the bomb is going to be defuse or blast into pieces πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank u dear πŸ€—

i hope it defuses with guilt . . .but i feel like i am walking on thin ice right now.
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I'm actually with Paridhi too, Pratik needs to grow a spine, if he loves his brother so much, he should've never married and just be his little loyal puppy lol!
Anyways, I think Yash has started to get attracted/possessive about Aarti, just the beginning, he's getting used to her randomness and weird, crazy ideas, only if something happens to her, will he get the scare of losing her forever, maybe that will be the start of realization from his part, something is def gonna happen with this Mumbai track though!
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

omg i can't even explain the emotions i felt seeing Yash laughing. . .finally like letting himself live and laugh for just a small moment.

but what made it more adorable and sweet was both of them laughing and falling on the sand like two love struck teenagers. . .if only they were holding hands. .. hayye that will come soon hopefully <3

OMG Now you made me go crazier, holding hands!>😳
Yeah, it was like he let himself go and he's as free as a bird😳
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Yeah I'm actually with Paridhi too, Pratik needs to grow a spine, if he loves his brother so much, he should've never married and just be his little loyal puppy lol!
Anyways, I think Yash has started to get attracted/possessive about Aarti, just the beginning, he's getting used to her randomness and weird, crazy ideas, only if something happens to her, will he get the scare of losing her forever, maybe that will be the start of realization from his part, something is def gonna happen with this Mumbai track though!

i know right! if i was in paridhi's place i would of left already. She has no respect in that house that's why she is resorting to lies and all.

u know what. I think that is what the whole point of the enemy . . the person that starts with an "L" forgot his name. . but u know some old enemy from the past who came at him with a knife and Yash told him that this time he has come with his family so they should stay away!

i feel maybe after this confession he will either blast or feel guilty . . .but he will truly feel something for her when she is at the hands of those enemies.. . and about to lose her . . something along those lines. . .because u realize how important something is once u lose it or about to lose it.

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

OMG Now you made me go crazier, holding hands!>😳
Yeah, it was like he let himself go and he's as free as a bird😳

hmmm exactly . . .it felt so nice to see him so free of those heavy chains of arpita's memories holding him captive.

amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
to see precape 
but Yash reaction would be...
 want to see right now 
but can;t possible...
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

mee me me i was feeling the sameπŸ˜†...

monday kab hai yaar ???