Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

OHH EMM GEE!! AAAHHH THE PRECAP!!! my reaction ;) (Page 3)

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by GCsfan

yeah..he is d most wanted criminal...kaatil Guru...dekho kya haal kiya aapne hamaara

tell me about it yaar. such a sexy criminal is on the loose and nobody is doing anything about itLOL

i can't even imagine how many girls he has sent to the hospital . . . what an unfair world we live in dear LOL

exactly..how unfair it is to b so dreamy making innocent girls mad wid MSK...i love Maan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

loveabletwinz Goldie
loveabletwinz
loveabletwinz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
OHHH EEMM GEEE  Mrs. ZSK!!!!!! I've been staying away from I-F and being not-so active, but this thread made me want to come back and posttt! OH MY GOODNESSS!!!! I went through every one of those emotions...each one of themm!!! gosh I watched the precap a million times over! and if it wasn't for pending work, i would watch it a million times more!! This is probably the best scene I have ever scene on a couple! HAILA! YAAAR!! Taubaaa!!! I could die now.. peaceful..no qualms in life about anything!! Hehe! UFF!! Mashallah these two are fabulous together!! I tell you, no other couple has made me this excited in recent times! UFFF!!!!!!! I can't wait till Monday...the days are going to go by soo slowly!! Until then, I think I'm going to make do with this FABULOUS pre-cap!!!!! 

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveabletwinz

OHHH EEMM GEEE  Mrs. ZSK!!!!!! I've been staying away from I-F and being not-so active, but this thread made me want to come back and posttt! OH MY GOODNESSS!!!! I went through every one of those emotions...each one of themm!!! gosh I watched the precap a million times over! and if it wasn't for pending work, i would watch it a million times more!! This is probably the best scene I have ever scene on a couple! HAILA! YAAAR!! Taubaaa!!! I could die now.. peaceful..no qualms in life about anything!! Hehe! UFF!! Mashallah these two are fabulous together!! I tell you, no other couple has made me this excited in recent times! UFFF!!!!!!! I can't wait till Monday...the days are going to go by soo slowly!! Until then, I think I'm going to make do with this FABULOUS pre-cap!!!!! 

take a deep breathe . . .deep breathe LOL

so sorry for tempting u and breaking ur efforts of staying away from IF. . .my bad!

but u took the words right out of my mouth. . . u see i am still in the shock and screaming stage. . .so i couldn't really put to words how i was feeling. . .hence i should my reactions LOL

but u were on with putting words to the reactions Wink

loved ur comment Embarrassed

and we will get through this together. . inshallah LOL
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

this was certainly my reaction after the precap LOLLOLLOLLOL...First Yash smiling itself was a shocker for me and cherry on the cake was Aarti's confession .. OMGG ShockedShockedShocked..It better not b a dream Angry...I really want to see something different .. a girl so boldly confessing to her man and then mayb saying I dont want anything from u in return will just make it a epic confession from her side StarStarStarStar

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@jyoti

i know after the shock was over for me. . (actually still not over LOL ) i started dancing with joy LOL

but yes i completely agree with you! it would be the first time the heroine is being bold and confidently confessing her love to her man Embarrassed.

but i don't know why the fear of it all being a dream is growing more and more inside me Confused. . i hope the CV's don't play with our hearts like that.  . . it better not be to good to be true!

i trust the mittals! they won't break our hearts!
loveabletwinz Goldie
loveabletwinz
loveabletwinz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

[
take a deep breathe . . .deep breathe LOL

so sorry for tempting u and breaking ur efforts of staying away from IF. . .my bad!

but u took the words right out of my mouth. . . u see i am still in the shock and screaming stage. . .so i couldn't really put to words how i was feeling. . .hence i should my reactions LOL

but u were on with putting words to the reactions Wink

loved ur comment Embarrassed

and we will get through this together. . inshallah LOL

Haila!! I've been trying to stop hyperventilating from the moment I saw that pre-cap...but its of no use. So I'm going to take your advice and try to take deep breaths... 

Trying... 

Tried!!! 

SO NOT HELPING!!!!!!!!!! hehehe! Gosh yaar, I am madly in love with this couple! We'll blame you slightly for making us come back and post, and the other half of Aarya :P :P I hope that makes you feel slightly better now that you don't have to take all that blame on yourself! hehe! 

Can't wait for monday!!!! I'm going to be smiling throughout the weekend at random moments, and I'm going to have to think of soemthing smart to explain to people why I'm smiling like a goof...yes, thats how hopeless I am :P :P 

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveabletwinz

Haila!! I've been trying to stop hyperventilating from the moment I saw that pre-cap...but its of no use. So I'm going to take your advice and try to take deep breaths... 

Trying... 

Tried!!! 

SO NOT HELPING!!!!!!!!!! hehehe! Gosh yaar, I am madly in love with this couple! We'll blame you slightly for making us come back and post, and the other half of Aarya :P :P I hope that makes you feel slightly better now that you don't have to take all that blame on yourself! hehe! 

Can't wait for monday!!!! I'm going to be smiling throughout the weekend at random moments, and I'm going to have to think of soemthing smart to explain to people why I'm smiling like a goof...yes, thats how hopeless I am :P :P 

haha omg i am loving ur personality LOL

i can just watch you talk and talk LOL. . .i mean it as a good thing Wink hehe!

haha oh yes i do feel better that it was not totally my fault!

oh yes be careful don't want to get caught now do u !! hehe!

ur not hopeless yaar.. . ur just fan girling LOL totally acceptable ApproveLOL
..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

ROFL ROFL ROFL You Kamini!!!! What A Copy Cat!!!AngryAngry I Was Gonna Do That But For the OPPOSITE Reasons ROFL ROFL ROFL

LmfaoooROFL

how is it my fault we are twins ROFLROFL

and u haven't done it yet so shut up ROFLROFL i am not a copy cat ROFL

hahahah!! opposite reasons!!!

u would be screaming for the opposite reasons ROFL

go ahead make it ROFL

Sorry I didn't find good GifsAngry
And the episode was hideous so It's a Bashful analysis from me.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index