Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice post...
About RK i think he has a past similar to madhu.. As he said 'mai 12 saal ka tha jab maine apne baap ko jala diya tha' may be his father was also someone like ballu..so may be he has now step father... But whatever RK is today there must be some reason in his past and we have to wait and watch...
Shiv_Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post...Agree with you...

Here is one saying..

Never scold a child who is already crying.. It will only make matter worse..So now for Madhu I dont think she needs to go after RK with revenge.. That is not the way to tame a wolf.. It will only make matter worse..

But she can only tame RK once she regain her senses and finds out abt RK's past..

And I still have the feeling he was not the driver that hit Mukund..I know that accident case is over but ...

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Abhayangel

Very nice post...
About RK i think he has a past similar to madhu.. As he said 'mai 12 saal ka tha jab maine apne baap ko jala diya tha' may be his father was also someone like ballu..so may be he has now step father... But whatever RK is today there must be some reason in his past and we have to wait and watch...

That is true but I think RK has more resentment built of his past within him because the same past has affected them both differently. Madhu never had to witness how evil her father was she was exposed to love and proper nurture care. We have to see what RK's relationships with his current father and mother. Did he witness trouble between his dead father and mother? Did he witness his father's death?
Originally posted by: ArnavKiiDeewani

wonderful ๐Ÿ‘

thnx dear!!!!
Originally posted by: Shiv_Sati

Nice post...Agree with you...

Here is one saying..

Never scold a child who is already crying.. It will only make matter worse..So now for Madhu I dont think she needs to go after RK with revenge.. That is not the way to tame a wolf.. It will only make matter worse..

But she can only tame RK once she regain her senses and finds out abt RK's past..

And I still have the feeling he was not the driver that hit Mukund..I know that accident case is over but ...

here is another saying "kill the enemy with kindness." people like RK who go around bullying others do it for attention even if it is negative attention they need it. He has been neglected thus he needs some kind of attention. They are usually taken by suprise when you give them a positive response instead of the negative that they were expecting. Madhu should therefor teach RK to be compassionate person like her not turn into the insensitive being he is (atleast on the outside.)
Originally posted by: --faroo--

nice post 

thank you!
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Madhubala was like a dead woman...waiting how their love relationship will start?
nice post
Originally posted by: sundasnaz

Madhubala was like a dead woman...waiting how their love relationship will start?

nice post

Thnx!!
Originally posted by: kavana_n

Nice post๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnx for liking it!
Originally posted by: Rehan2012