Joined: 01 August 2012
3. Buaji: She helped her out by venturing out to sell her sarees, landed in RM, where that evil Mami tore her sarees just to avenge Khushi's innocent understanding that she was the servant in the house. Khushi went on to do business for Buaji by making sweets and even taking it to RM to suffer all the insults just so because Buaji had pawned her golden bracelets. And also in numerous circumstances did she help her out.
4. Anjali: When Shyam left Anjali on her wedding anniversary, Khushi went up to Anjali and told her soothing words so as to perceive Shyam's absence for his friend who had suffered a near-fatal accident (actually this was all a made up story by Shyam, the liar that he is), but the point is that Khushi wanted to make Anjali not feel so sad about the whole thing. She also helped Anjali restore her braced leg when she fell down. She wanted to save Anjali's marriage by not letting her know of Shyam's truth.
5. Lavanya: No one can forget how Khushi never left any stone unturned in order to restore Lavanya's love (who was Arnav) back to Lavanya, even though at that point Khushi was passionately in love with Arnav. But she did forego her love for him by selling her golden bangles and brought plants (all of Arnav's choice) for Arnav saying that Lavanya had sent it for her. She played games, tricks and even went through numerous insults from Mamiji and Arnav just so that Lavanya could be happy. She even saved Lavanya from Nani's wrath even when Lavanya hated her.
6. Akash: When Payal was refusing to marry Akash, Khushi engineered a trick that made Payal agree to Akash. Akash just couln't believe his luck and attributed his happiness to Khushi.
7. Arnav: She fought tooth and nail to save his life. She never slept one night during the time he was kidnapped, worried and thinking how she would save him. She wanted his happiness all through. She loved him and so this included how happy she wanted him to be, even now during his fierce crisis with Dadi, Khushi is all concerned about his happiness.
And all that she got in return was what? Series after series, episodes after episodes of people just brandishing her, insulting her, deceiving her, depriving her, beguiling her, humiliating her. And we are made to see all this. What kind of a heart do the CVs have? How brutal can a story writer get, unless he is some psycopath or a sociopath himself? This sadism, masochism that Khushi has been facing is killing. Don't they have any other story to show?
The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:
I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi
Author: UltimateBarun Replies: 94 Views: 33739
|UltimateBarun||94||33739||20 May 2013 at 3:46pm by .Brooke.|
'Khushi, Khushi, Khushi' - Arnav
Author: minuu Replies: 49 Views: 45936
|minuu||49||45936||17 May 2013 at 10:41am by .Brooke.|
Naina's VM Gallery / Aas Paas Khuda *New*
Author: Enigma. Replies: 133 Views: 36994
|Enigma.||133||36994||15 September 2012 at 1:24pm by Maha149|
Chup Khushi Na Bol Khushi
Author: Khilonaa Replies: 4 Views: 6812
|Khilonaa||4||6812||30 May 2012 at 1:56am by Lovely-Zakir|
khushi's srythku=khushi's no sry+arnav's no thnku
Author: shobrakapooor Replies: 4 Views: 4189
|shobrakapooor||4||4189||20 March 2012 at 3:06pm by kasuuloverr|
... and his character will be having grey shades.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :