Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS- Birthday Surprise

xoxarshixox Senior Member
xoxarshixox
xoxarshixox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Birthday Surprise!!

Khushi woke up and saw that her husband was in the bathroom "I have to get Arnav ji out the house so we can plan the surprise party" Khushi said to her self. Arnav came out the bathroom and saw Khushi sitting on the bed, "Morning beautiful" Arnav said as she took his shirt out the cupboard. "Morning" Khushi said back. Arnav noticed Khushi was worried about something "Khushi did something happen u look worried?" Arnav asked "No no nothing i am fine" Khushi said and got up to have a bath. Arnav was sad "I thought Khushi would remember my birthday" Arnav said to himself feeling sad.

Arnav went down stairs hoping to get a happy birthday hug from Anjali but she didn't say anything "Heyy everyone, isn't it a good day" Arnav said hoping they would remember, "Yh nice and sunny" Anjali said going with Khushi's plan. "Don't u guys think u r forgetting something important" Arnav said. Everyone looked at each other in confusion "What special day?" Nani said, "Oh yh i remember" Aakash yelled Arnav had a smile on his face "Finally someone remembered" Arnav said "Bhai how could i forget, today we have a meeting with the Singhania's" Aakash said, making Arnav's smile vanish "WHAT THE..." Arnav said and went to his room. When Arnav left the whole family started laughing "Hello hi bye bye, Arnav bitwa's smile has gone bye bye" Manorama laughed.

Arnav and Khushi's Room:

Khushi came out of the bathroom and was drying her hair, "Arnav ji could u plz go to the mall and get me a new sari for Nanhe ji's wedding" Khushi said hoping he would leave the house "Khushi u remember NK's wedding but u don't remember my b..." Khushi turned around and tried to act confused "Your what Arnav ji?" Khushi asked "Nothing i will get u the sari" Arnav said and left looking angry and sad. Khushi clapped in happiness "I promise Arnav ji ur frown will turn into a smile when u come back" Khushi said and went down stairs.

Hall:

Everyone were busy with something to do, "HP could  make sure that the sweets that are sugar free are kept safe" Khushi said "Yes Khushi ji i will do that now" HP said and left. "Khushi bitya when is the cake going to come?" Nani asked "Soon Nani ji in fact it should be here in a min" Khushi said running around the house making sure everything is ok. Khushi went to her room and warped her present for Arnav "I know u will love this" Khushi said and kissed the present.

Khushi was getting ready whilst everyone else were welcoming the guests, Anjali was wearing a purple sari,

Anjali's sari:

Payal was wearing a pink sari,

Payal's sari:

Everyone were waiting for Khushi to come down, "Wow Khushi" Payal said everyone tuned around and saw Khushi standing on the stairs, everyone were amazed "How can someone look so beautiful" Anjali said smiling. Khushi was wearing a red sari,

Khushi's sari:

Khushi came down the stairs and went to stand with her family "Di Arnav ji said he is coming he is late because he had a call from office and he had to go for a meeting, i think that was Jijaji's idea." Khushi said.

Everyone heard a car stop out side "I think Chottey is here" Nani said "Hello hi bye bye everybody's hide" Manorama said. Everyone hid in a space.

Arnav walked in from the front door and was confused seeing the lights closed "WHAT THE... Khushi, Khushi, HP, DI anyone home" Arnav said. Just then a light's came on and everyone shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Arnav had a smile on his face, "you all remembered" Arnav said "How could we forget" Khushi said "Happy birthday Arnav ji" Khushi said and hugged Arnav.

Arnav cut the cake and everyone were giving gifts to Arnav. "What about u Khushi where is my gift from u?" Arnav asked. Khushi smlied and pulled a warped present behind her back, Arnav looked at the present confused as it was not a box it looked like a file. Arnav opened the gift and read what was inside. "OH MY GOD KHUSHI IS THIS TRUE?" Arnav asked feeling like he is on top of the world "Chottey what is it tell us as well" Anjali said "Di, i, i am going to be a dad" Arnav said. Everyone had big smiles on there faces "Oh my god congrats bhai" Aakash said and hugged Arnav. Arnav tuned to Khushi and hugged her "Thx fir this Amazing birthday surprise" Arnav whispered.

Hope u enjoyed reading, plz like and comment!!!

The following 163 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288rinesha101varshaelangouchuramanarkuavanonymous1906Sna1288pervinnzapspournamineeshahaidershornaJanhviGprinkyamannisaarshiluv78silver21nicelysmiledanisharamasawmarhifan_lover.jalmagicbooklilbirdiexyzw231nada_aSara.KhantaketimeSUKRIMAmiffy56LEYLA200594pranjalihimakshiMONAKARANgoma12arshifan91Arshi4evrnevraaw1505mayadTinkJiamaaneet93MayaraaSobtiushalisruthirishimaliinluvwivARHIDarkBecomingn091505dhulanyaaarrnnaavvCuriousmindAnnu92hari93arshi10arshiAnuLovesBarunSwathiarshicagirlfazkama-nishadalovebadhanlbsitwAnshi7MusingsofmymindangelVCBlondiexzychemistry9dimple288bebo2050akurmapupriyankaajoe_arhi1DAliceBarunSanayaHMGlimmerseabeautyshagun-rocksOrion_Nvirmanforeverabraxosrainyday3000AMAL722vikadesigirlmit0905ravalisharma06cutemissOLGNESice _girllovearshi01AdorableTroublesweetysaranarhi101ArShiDelenaangel_smily-Ishana-sanny-beautifulswetha_chipkkndankLily2011-DramaLover-sejket2-Smiles-ExquisiteSanzleanne_1983alicepuppysun_shine_girlITS_LEENAJammy-reallyhappyGAURI29Arshifan4life-JujuKdaisydee425deeswarnaNi1234Jhalak29pavi1star_fan1deepa.edivvkudaymanyata07gowri1712-Sanj-rini_katAmti4uCDlovewin7medha16zafidushturainAnupamaJYkritash--drama_queen--kriti_atharvAR_EternalLovedebby_11..Divya..Aisha1996KaShArHi_KrishispuARHI-afsha-HansaNanumeha_rajatfreya123drunkiiebabeNidsubh007KaSh-Maneet-FansarunsashasinghDeedeepa1spoorthiTish_Ani--MISHTEE--pinky89silvia1999ASR6262jas0308IllGetOverIpkameena671kutsthulasi_arshichavvi16Arshi.Sugi.IPKmishti_17dumasfelicitysmoak.

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
oye..thanks for the PM and u won't blv.. this is def a good bday surprise Big smile thanks anywaysSmile nice OS!!! 

Edited by divvk - 10 August 2012 at 1:16pm
-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Superb! Thumbs Up
ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
so cute
awesome os