Oh My God - I got it!

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Let me go straight to the point. After watching today's episode where we saw Arnav and Dadi arguing about the past and how history seems to be repeated. One thing that really made me think was the fact that Dadi mentioned that Arnav made the wrong decision the last time and this time he is doing it again.

Now let's say that Arnav's dad was in love with someone else and his mother couldn't handle yet so committed suicide. Everyone must have blamed the dad and also the other woman as well. Just like Arnav and Mami believed Khushi to be involved with Shyam - the Raizada (Maliks) must surely also have accused the woman and degraded her like they did with Khushi.

Now coming to the main point of this post - what if Anjali is meeting that woman in secret? What if Anjali having seen that Khushi was innocent and didn't have anything to do with Shyam - she would have revisited the past and thought that the other woman must have been innocent? What if the mystery person whom Anjali meets is actually the "woman" they been talking about?

Okay guys am I losing my mind or is this possible?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweetheart, how can I say it in a very nice way...Yes you are totally losing your mind...Don't think too much our CV's don't ever think too much..Anjali is surely meeting creepwa...have a relaxing weekend...
minto123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is possible but we'll just have to wait and watch what the cv's have planned for us.
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with ur first part yaar.. but y will that mystery woman message anjali?? ðŸ˜† or come to a party house/hotel? ðŸ˜† so, i guess she is meeting shyam only yaar.. 
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am just going to wait and watch what the CV's have in store for us… 
Reksy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soloperson

Sweetheart, how can I say it in a very nice way...Yes you are totally losing your mind...Don't think too much our CV's don't ever think too much..Anjali is surely meeting creepwa...have a relaxing weekend...

hehe u did manage to be polite LOL ðŸ˜†
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

🤣 I am totally nuts but thx for being very polite 😃
komalsirwani thumbnail

haaha...it was the nicest way possible..😆
anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That's a really nice prediction but the way CVs have leaked out random bits of information its so hard to connect them!