India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Oh My God - I got it!

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Let me go straight to the point. After watching today's episode where we saw Arnav and Dadi arguing about the past and how history seems to be repeated. One thing that really made me think was the fact that Dadi mentioned that Arnav made the wrong decision the last time and this time he is doing it again.

Now let's say that Arnav's dad was in love with someone else and his mother couldn't handle yet so committed suicide. Everyone must have blamed the dad and also the other woman as well. Just like Arnav and Mami believed Khushi to be involved with Shyam - the Raizada (Maliks) must surely also have accused the woman and degraded her like they did with Khushi.

Now coming to the main point of this post - what if Anjali is meeting that woman in secret? What if Anjali having seen that Khushi was innocent and didn't have anything to do with Shyam - she would have revisited the past and thought that the other woman must have been innocent? What if the mystery person whom Anjali meets is actually the "woman" they been talking about?

Okay guys am I losing my mind or is this possible?

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

uchuramanma-nishadajpatel1289lanilandun.complicatedBestesymizzraksha712sun2011AshaviShweta1691Crazy_1001ZarahatkeJUHI.HIMsDramaQueensamanthanaISensedYoukomalsirwani.FairyDust.

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Sweetheart, how can I say it in a very nice way...Yes you are totally losing your mind...Don't think too much our CV's don't ever think too much..Anjali is surely meeting creepwa...have a relaxing weekend...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine.swancyndrellaruffledfeathersdhivycoffeebeancatArchana89BestesyshassaarrsshhiiSharaaAfyaswetha_chmelfnsfan145trina2010monsi08ISensedYoukbtrsusan7.FairyDust.OmNaMaSteOmkomalsirwani

minto123 Groupbie
minto123
minto123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
It is possible but we'll just have to wait and watch what the cv's have planned for us.
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i agree with ur first part yaar.. but y will that mystery woman message anjali?? LOL or come to a party house/hotel? LOL so, i guess she is meeting shyam only yaar.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathers

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I am just going to wait and watch what the CV's have in store for us… 
Reksy Senior Member
Reksy
Reksy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Sweetheart, how can I say it in a very nice way...Yes you are totally losing your mind...Don't think too much our CV's don't ever think too much..Anjali is surely meeting creepwa...have a relaxing weekend...
hehe u did manage to be polite LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cetronia.FairyDust.OmNaMaSteOm

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

ROFL I am totally nuts but thx for being very polite Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cetronia.FairyDust.OmNaMaSteOm

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

haaha...it was the nicest way possible..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BestesyCetronia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index