India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

A letter to Cv's

itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Dear Cv's you ve been entertaining us since a long time.  But Anandi has already faced a lot of hardships in life
1)  She was forced to marry at an age when children don't realise wat marriage isOuchOuch
2)  She had to face continuos torture at the hands of Dadisa (though Dadi has changed now)
3)  She was injured by a bullet onceCry
4) She was kidnapped and tortured by Het Singh and his sonConfused
5) Her own husband deserted her and married another gal
6) She bore continuos insults at the hands of Jughead and that shameless GauriCryConfused
7) Recently her mom too passed awayCry

Anandi has faced hardships which we all won't face for an entire lifetime. USNE TO JINDAGI BHAR KA GAM INTI CHOTI UMAR ME JHEL LIYA.
So I request our dear CV's that atleast now LET ANANDI LIVE VERY HAPPILY IN HER NEW SASURAL AND LET HER NOT FACE ANY MORE HARDSHIPS. Let AnSh together work for the betterment of the society. Let Jughead and idiot Gauri madam face all the hardships. Let ANANDI BE HAPPY ATLEAST NOW. Plz consider this.
BV ROCKZ SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy 

Edited by itstimetospeak - 11 August 2012 at 6:51am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvjolenoleSinSinlaranthe_Rijduggu22oaz30Chit15SiriuslySujalprachuryapoiu123nithaarorasurbhitv_princessMehek25prerna4rishavDaltoni

jolenole Groupbie
jolenole
jolenole

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Dear Cv's you ve been entertaining us since a long time.  But Anandi has already faced a lot of hardships in life
1)  She was forced to marry at an age when children don't realise wat marriage isOuchOuch
2)  She had to face continuos torture at the hands of Dadisa (though Dadi has changed now)
3)  She was injured by a bullet onceLOL
6) She bore continuos insults at the hands of Jughead and that shameless GauriCryConfused

Anandi has faced hardships which we all won't face for an entire lifetime. USNE TO JINDAGI BHAR KA GAM INTI CHOTI UMAR ME JHEL LIYA.
So I request our dear CV's that atleast now LET ANANDI LIVE VERY HAPPILY IN HER NEW SASURAL AND LET HER NOT FACE ANY MORE HARDSHIPS. Let AnSh together work for the betterment of the society. Let Jughead and idiot Gauri madam face all the hardships. Let ANANDI BE HAPPY ATLEAST NOW. Plz consider this.
BV ROCKZ Sleepy 
Im so greeing with you...She had so much pain in her life,Confused she deserves to be happy all the timeBig smile and i think ShivEmbarrassed is the one who will make her happy, but there is also Jagat Angrywho will create some problems in AnSh marriage, and there is more pain to AnandiCry, but i hope after Anandi falls in love with ShivEmbarrassed she will not have many problems and I hope she will be happyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSin

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Also i love like to add one more thing, I wish to see a happy wedding of ANSH. I mean anandi agreeing just to fulfill her mom wish, I don't think that she has to marry again without wanting to i what we want to see. Its already happened once in her life before she even knew what it was.

Now i want her to enjoy her marriage like any other girl would. I want her to fall for shiv be the time of there marriage. I don't want to see her sad face in wedding. Even if she openly doesn't tell ki she likes or loves him. I want her to feel that comfortable with the idea of marrying shiv. Even Shiv deserves that.

sorry thought of making a small point and ended up writing a lot. I just want a happy ANSH wedding. And not an awkward wedding where Both ANSH are uncomfortable to sit next to each other.

Edited by Hope - 10 August 2012 at 5:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinlavySiriuslySujal

itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Anandi's life should be filled with happiness. All the sorrow and worries can enter jughead and Gauri's life. That BV can still remain entertaining. LOLLOLLOLLOL
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Agreed... it's enough of Anandi's pain nw... She deserves to be happy.
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear..very well said...Anandi deserves all the happiness in the world now...Hope the CVs also think like us...Shiv will look after her I am sure...
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thanks. LOLLOL I hope to come up with more entertaining posts in the future Big smile
laran Groupbie
laran
laran

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

3)  She was injured by a bullet onceCry

BV ROCKZ Sleepy 
hey u'r absolutely correct some real fun n happiness for Anandi n mirchi for jagia n gauriLOL

Edited by laran - 11 August 2012 at 7:09am

Go to top