Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi to be a victim again

mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

watching todays episode Dadi when cornering Arnav said these words

you are making the same mistake you made in the past ...
supporting the one who is guilty and not the one who is not guilty ... something like that ...

right away you can sense that she is accusing Khushi... first of all if she does not know where Shyam is and what happened why is she making such a statement??  why is she not asking how did Shyam hurt Di... none of those questions were asked. She right away started saying Shyam is not guilty.

Which leads me ot believe that Shyam is the reaon why Dadi came back
Shyam went to her and said there was injustice. Arnav has been blinded by Khushi and her family and both the sisters have married for money. And that Shyam had threated Khushi to tell Arnav the truth otherwise he will go tell everyone in the house then Khushi turned the tables and accused him falsely about all the things...

Shyam knows there is no evidence to prove of his guilt.

What i don't understand is why is Arnav or anyone else not gathering proof? Khushi should know by now that the Shyam story is not over...

i guess now anjali is behaving normal that is why everyone things that she has moved on...

In all this Khushi will be accused again and it will get even worse that is what my feeling is...

what do you guys think?

EDITED...

after the spoilers i feel that they are just going to drag the story until they figure out what the twist should be...

i think Arnav and Khushi will seperate again just cause of Anjali..
Althugh Arnav will be with Khushi but she will walk away to let RM deal with its crap..

i think the girl will finally break down to a point where Buaji will come into the picture and say enough is enough and take her away...

Khushi will feel guilty but won't want to return to RM cause she will feel she was the cause of the past of what happened to Arnav and all the pain...

Edited by mzeesana - 11 August 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28BestesymayabegumHeebs-Rimsha-sizzlessreemeerastar_fan1.SobtiLicious.Joseph_A

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I too think that. khushi will be accused again by arnav and family. I just hate anjali. for anjali Arnav did everything. but she is cheating arnav for this shyam. for this anjali, shyam and dadi arshi will be separated.

Arnav should leave anjali and thrown anjali out of the house. she is doing the same thing what shyam did. she is a cheater

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzles

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Khushi may not have proof about Shayams plot to kidnapp and kill Arnav for the property, but she does not need to prove that Shayam was cheating on Anjali, and trying  to marry Khushi.  she does not need to prove the Shayam was lusting  i cant use the word in love with khushi. because Shayam himself confessed to Arnav.  and that is all Arnav needed to throw shayam out.

only Dadi may blame Khushi. but the rest of the familly will side with her espicelly Arnav.  and the rest even mami will stand behind Arnav.  she is scared to be anywhere near Dadi anyway.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minto123Camryn-Rimsha-sizzleswin7shonasandyJoseph_A

ann520 Newbie
ann520
ann520

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
From Dadi's statement today it could be she blames Arnav's mom as the guilty party and that Arnav sided with his mom rather than dad. There is a good possibility like Khushi she took Arnav's dad's signature without his knowledge and gave it away to  Chacha to maintain peace in the family.

mzeesana

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Yep, it's coming. She's going to be hurt again. However, I think we might have a few epis of ArShi bliss before that happens, as happy memories have to be made first (so they can haunt later.)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mzeesanaMullai_27

mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

thanks for your responses...

Yes its nice to see the happy Arshi scenes... the bottom line is that Khushi now knows how Arnav feels. That will hurt her but at same time make her believer in love... after all he has demaag but also the heart that she has been yearning to see... this is the laad saab who used to was nice to others and not her and she would say how can one person be this way at one time and so different the other...

He also knows of his pain and what he is dealing with ... although this should not be the reason for him to treat her that way atleast now she will understand why he does those things...

My money is on that there will be another situation between Arnav and Khushi...

I just want khushi to become a fighter... for a change to start dealing with one after another...

start with Dadi... next Arnav then go to Mami... making her way to Payal ( yes i said Payal) and finally ending up with Bua dadi...

Want her to be fiesty and show people she is not stupid and their behaviour won't be tolerated...

she has the guts to do it just has to have the will ...

Mini100

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
So I do agree that Shyam may be the reason why Dadi has returned but I do not think that Arnav will mistrust Kushi because of what Shyam has said to Dadi. Regardless of anything, Arnav knew how cunning Shyam is. He saw it on the wedding night himself, so he doesn't need proof to believe that he cheated Anji, and that's enough to kick him out. 

Kushi may become the victim to accuses of his past, although. I just hope it's the other time around, somehow he screwed her childhood up or his parents. She's gone through too much with the whole wedding & Shyam fiasco without any compensation. 

mzeesana

elope Goldie
elope
elope

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
i think arshi will be hurt bcoz of the pst not bcoz of shyam... bcoz arnav trust khushi in that shyam's case

Go to top