Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
appreciate ur post...

Ohhh..I forgot to read d last lines...

yeah ARNAV is a poor soul...he has dark past...first,it was shyams ugly face relevation,thn kidnapping,thn winning khushi's heart,Dii's aborrtion case..n now DADI...😭😭 he is goin thru so much!!!
thankxx 4 this post!!!!🤗
Edited by aditi_arshi - 11 years ago
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes i also saw some posts ...i was like wat the hell vth this ppl ..it doesnt mean tht khushi is not impt just becoz he said di is impt...i also thoought tht he didnt wanna drag khshi to this bcoz he kne if dadi comes to knw shya was lusting on khushi like him she will also misundstd ...i agreee vth u and yeah khushi also deserves sympathy pooor girl she is tensed abt sr wch make her to do all pagalpans :D{jokes apart}...yeah she also has dreadful past ...thnx for making this post i was abt to make one ...hi5
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kbtr

Don't forget that she lost her parents when she was eight. We don't know how she feels about that because the focus has been on him, not her. Apart from the fact that she has uttered a few words to him (poolside-stars, bridge-on the way back from GH after she found out he had seen her and Shyam, and that she believes they are stars,) we haven't seen any of her feelings and thoughts about her parents (except for her looking at the stars when she is really desperate.) There haven't been any FB on her part, she has fears about that, we know, she mentioned, but we haven't seen any of it. I'm hoping when the great showdown occurs, her past will be revealed, too.

Well said KBTR
Nothing on earth can compensate Khushi's pain .Arnav atleast had a blood relation to be by his side plus his illustrious mama raizada family, while Khushi was bought up as orphan.
About who is important di/khushi, that is altogether another topic not that crucial but Khushi's pain is no inferior to anyones pain even arnav's.
Shri Krishna says Every on is entitled to their Own karma. Arnav pain arnav has to bear of his past, But Khushi is bearing pain of losing parents plus pain given by arnav to her which she didnt deserve. Even She was not asked for forgiveness instaed she was won over by jalebis, channas , pearl set.
Arnav's sadness needed single focus, i wud have liked first if Khushi's sadness part was solved,But its hanging somewhere that suddenly dadi entered. Khushi's problen should hv been concluded first.
Then Focus on Arnav and his past, Too many track all at one go is not doing justice to Neither Khushi nor Arnav. Its Hotch Potch
Still lets hope for the best

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

read the disclaimer at the end..it clearly says it ISN'T about today's Arnav-dadi conversation!!
that was my point..cz feeling jealous of that conversation on behalf of Khushi, when it was the best thing to keep Khushi away from it would have been stupid!!
and that is why i said i didn't find a single post today begrudging what Arnav said to dadi

otherwise honestly in Khushi's case Arnav IS the single most important person in her life...while Arnav's case it is both Khushi and Anjali with Anjali taking the lead...

so on  normal day i do wish Khushi was more important, and one day i believe she will be too...until then i am ready to understand why his sister is so important to him..and it s unfair to make him chose!!
but at the same time i see how unfair it is for Khushi that for no person in her life, is she the most important person...

so as i said above too..it goes both ways...i can't pick b/w them, i sympathize with both of their plights...
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
jasminsandrila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
a horrendous past, which he tried his best to bury but it somehow sprung up and came before him
i agree
intresting post
LaraHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you 110%... There is no doubt that Khushi is Arnav's heart and soul but it's a different kind of attachment that he has to his sister who he's considered his surrogate mother. And now .., the awful past that he's endured, you can understand the depth of that attachment to Anjali.  
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post.What ever Arnav said to Dadi was clear.I dont know why some people have issues with it.

Arnav is worried about his sis and at the same time he is worried about his love 

Khushi is worried about everyone around her 
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
okk i dint noe dat sum pepul had prb wid wat arnav said fr anjali...2day but i think its perfectly correct..she is almost lyk a mother 2 him nd he did rite by clarifyim himself in front of dadi..nd saved khushi frm dat helplessness...i m totaly wid u in dis post...
if one person has a wife dat dopesnt mean he l start ignorin pepul whu r close 2 him...