India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

So what if Arnav did not say...?!

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Arnav and Khushi are each other's life and soul. Khushi is Arnav's life and weakness; whereas Di is like his mother. We all know that when he was 14 years old - he lost both of his parents; that to a tragic death. He is over possessive about Anjali due to this reason - he fears that what if she ends up taking such a step and she already made an attempt. He is aware that Dadi does not like Khushi for whatever reason. The discussion today was about Anjali and Shyam - that is why he said Di is important. He did not want to drag Khushi in the conversation and increase Dadi's anger for her. He actually saved Khushi and took all the blame upon himself by saying that he himself kicked Shyam out. If he said that he threw Shyam out because of what Khushi revealed - Dadi would have started to hate Khushi even more. Also, Dadi could have said something about Khushi's character - she liked Shyam and all. She would not believe what Khushi had said - she would take Shyam's side into consideration and support him because of Anjali. This kind of behaviour was brushed upon in today's episode when after so many years Dadi did not leave a stone unturned to call Arnav's mother a weak woman; therefore, if she finds out that the main reason for Shyam being kicked out is Khushi - do you think she will spare her? As a result, Arnav answered Dadi's question cleverly and we all know that Khushi and Anjali are two different women in his life - one is his wife and the other is his sister. Thus, no one can take his wife's place; similarly, no one can take his Di's place. In addition, he already told his entire family that Khushi and Anjali are both very important in his life. Today, some people are thinking that Khushi is the poor soul; actually, Arnav is the poor soul. He has such a horrendous past, which he tried his best to bury but it somehow sprung up and came before him through Dadi; his sister is in a depressing condition; he is trying his best to win his wife's heart before the contract ends and after all this he is enduring Dadi's offensive behaviour towards him.

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

carolineramanjaanichokriAYSHSMARTIEZarnavkhushi111jasminsandrilaomlgrsRabbaveyBabyjerriblanksj07Archu61Sonakshi_Barunmayadsvmidesikudi2009MissPunjabiLaraHeerun.complicatedLIONHEARTReginaPhalange-nashninihasheyfatim28Arshi94payel3004MaddyAddyBanaya1_Afrin_looser01ParamjitSarun_4evera.kaurroldckadi9sun2011Ashavi-Mistletoe-samster03fly_dogeyesonmemomb24Afyanehusashhhamisuvsama50hi50HeebsTheCaptainarchie_79kushipuglyTheSmurfsArshig8pisces25anjaani07amaypranaysunflower52Rahmfan145rini_kat-Gan-Angel13-ElmoFuj-Srilathalolla.shinchan.

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
res

uh uh seriously? today there were people who had a problem with what Arnav said?Ouch what the hell!! Shocked

today all my sympathy was with Arnav!! and indeed it was the best thing that the connection to Khushi is never again mentioned regarding Shyam. because in reality the identity of the girl he lusted after and decided to cheat his wife with is irrelevant as the fact that he decided to cheat on his wife remains unchanged!!
whether a girl enticed a man or not is not relevant as the man himself should be the one who respects the marriage wows he took and remain faithful to his partner...

so honestly khushi is not relevant to this equation!! it is just a coincident that the girl shyam lusted after ended up being close to his wife's family!

anyway today what i find confusing with ur post is, who actually said anything about Arnav not caring for Khushi due to the conversation he had with dadi??

can u pls give me the link to such a post please? cz that is plain stupid even to mention it!!
Ermm

Today, some people are thinking that Khushi is the poor soul; actually, Arnav is the poor soul.
well this line, i would like to correct it and say they both deserve sympathy.
Arnav has a horrendous past due to which he is the man he is today.
Khushi has a bad past too, about which we r not yet aware of.
But another factor is Arnav did destroy Khushi's present (which he is rectifying right now)
what remains to be revealed is how Khushi's past was responsible for the destruction of Arnav's past..

so we can't say only one deserves sympathy and understanding..they both do..as this promo clearly says..

Edited by princessunara - 10 August 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redrobinRabbaveyBabyLIONHEARThasheyArchu61jbluedaya.kaurParamjitfly_dogeyesonmesree07Mephisto.x-bumblebee-x.kbtr

Arshi94 Senior Member
Arshi94
Arshi94

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
My vote goes to u...Clap
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

res

uh uh seriously? today there were people who had a problem with what Arnav said?Ouch what the hell!! Shocked

today all my sympathy was with Arnav!! and indeed it was the best thing that the connection to Khushi is never again mentioned regarding Shyam. because in reality the identity of the girl he lusted after and decided to cheat his wife with is irrelevant as the fact that he decided to cheat on his wife remains unchanged!!
whether a girl enticed a man or not is not relevant as the man himself should be the one who respects the marriage wows he took and remain faithful to his partner...

so honestly khushi is not relevant to this equation!! it is just a coincident that the girl shyam lusted after ended up being close to his wife's family!

anyway today what i find confusing with ur post is, who actually said anything about Arnav not caring for Khushi due to the conversation he had with dadi??

can u pls give me the link to such a post please? cz that is plain stupid even to mention it!!
Ermm

Today, some people are thinking that Khushi is the poor soul; actually, Arnav is the poor soul.
But another factor is Arnav did destroy Khushi's present (which he is rectifying right now)
what remains to be revealed is how Khushi's past was responsible for the destruction of Arnav's past..

so we can't say only one deserves sympathy and understanding..they both do..as this promo clearly says..

I am not able to find the posts, but I am sure that they are rotating in the forum. Regarding my 'poor soul' line, yes they both equally deserve sympathy; however, some people only think that Khushi is always the poor soul because her pain is visible - it is in the open and only because Arnav's sorrows are hidden, people fail to sympathize with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Arnav and Khushi are each other's life and soul. Khushi is Arnav's life and weakness; whereas Di is like his mother. We all know that when he was 14 years old - he lost both of his parents; that to a tragic death. He is over possessive about Anjali due to this reason - he fears that what if she ends up taking such a step and she already made an attempt. He is aware that Dadi does not like Khushi for whatever reason. The discussion today was about Anjali and Shyam - that is why he said Di is important. He did not want to drag Khushi in the conversation and increase Dadi's anger for her. He actually saved Khushi and took all the blame upon himself by saying that he himself kicked Shyam out. If he said that he threw Shyam out because of what Khushi revealed - Dadi would have started to hate Khushi even more. Also, Dadi could have said something about Khushi's character - she liked Shyam and all. She would not believe what Khushi had said - she would take Shyam's side into consideration and support him because of Anjali. This kind of behaviour was brushed upon in today's episode when after so many years Dadi did not leave a stone unturned to call Arnav's mother a weak woman; therefore, if she finds out that the main reason for Shyam being kicked out is Khushi - do you think she will spare her? As a result, Arnav answered Dadi's question cleverly and we all know that Khushi and Anjali are two different women in his life - one is his wife and the other is his sister. Thus, no one can take his wife's place; similarly, no one can take his Di's place. In addition, he already told his entire family that Khushi and Anjali are both very important in his life. Today, some people are thinking that Khushi is the poor soul; actually, Arnav is the poor soul. He has such a horrendous past, which he tried his best to bury but it somehow sprung up and came before him through Dadi; his sister is in a depressing condition; he is trying his best to win his wife's heart before the contract ends and after all this he is enduring Dadi's offensive behaviour towards him.

Don't forget that she lost her parents when she was eight. We don't know how she feels about that because the focus has been on him, not her. Apart from the fact that she has uttered a few words to him (poolside-stars, bridge-on the way back from GH after she found out he had seen her and Shyam, and that she believes they are stars,) we haven't seen any of her feelings and thoughts about her parents (except for her looking at the stars when she is really desperate.) There haven't been any FB on her part, she has fears about that, we know, she mentioned, but we haven't seen any of it. I'm hoping when the great showdown occurs, her past will be revealed, too.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011AshaviRickyBahlsree07CDlove.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Love you Arnav and I agree with you! Thumbs Up
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Originally posted by princessunara

res

Ermm

I am not able to find the posts, but I am sure that they are rotating in the forum. Regarding my 'poor soul' line, yes they both equally deserve sympathy; however, some people only think that Khushi is always the poor soul because her pain is visible - it is in the open and only because Arnav's sorrows are hidden, people fail to sympathize with him.

today i actually only saw posts that said good about him and feeling sorry for his past..so no i didn't 4 a change see a single Arnav bashing topic in this entire forum since the episode aired..so pls don't assume and write as if they really existed. cz today there weren't any!

and lol i guess we think exactly opposite about the visibility of both their pain! i usually can clearly see Arnav's pain while Khushi's pain is the one i find hidden and brushed aside!
only common sense tells me that she has to be hurting so bad inside her as she never shows it!! while in Arnav's case the story shows his pain clearly to the audience...

also i guess the main difference 4 the people who say 'poor soul to Khsuhi' is cz Khushi has no conscious partaking in creating Arnav's pain, while Arnav clearly is responsible for Khushi's pain..n there lies the difference...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LIONHEARTsun2011vellainsaansana_sugarbunRickyBahlsree07OmNaMaSteOm

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
exactly people need to understand this...I could not say anything better than this...I have no words to say as I have the same feelings...same words to describe...hope people read this and understand and stop comparing Anjali and Khushi in Arnav's life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Go to top