Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshieverlastng thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey nice story jst nw i read it...wel wat is the past betwn thm?
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates yaar.
really loved it.
want to know more about kushi and arnav.
eagerly waiting forthe next update.
bebo2050 thumbnail
Just read it ! its great !

update soon !
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
So he does remember her and what a kiss. Hai!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start loved it beautifully start he took her interview pretending he did not know her loved it thanks for the pm can't wait to read more thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
mraj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update ... can't
wait to read more !!!
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

CHAPTER 3

UNITED FOREVER

She pushed him with all her might and then looked at him with an unbelievable expression.She didn't know whether she should be angry at him or happy .What the hell he just kissed me without my permission.
"Mr Arnav Singh Raizada  how dare u kiss ME.."she yelled.
"shh!!!"he said seriously.
"answer me..."she said firmly.
"Answer what  honey..."he said.
"Don't call me that..I have a name Kushi Kumari Guptha."she said still trying to come out of the schock.
"First answer me then ...why did you go to London."he laid his card.

"none of your business"she said turning away hoping not to get emotional and run like a typical herione of an old classy movie.

"Then get it this is none of your business"he stated .

"OK !don't you dare kiss me again."she said as a matter of fact.

"You challenging or ordering "he asked her as he caught her wrist.

"I don't like people entering into my personal space."she said with utmost stubborness.

He pulled her  and kissed  her cheek.

"but  I  can intrude..."he said with a smirk.

"let's talk .."he said .

"no I don't wish to..."she moved away.

"who is asking your opinion."he said raising his brow and pulled her out of his cabin .

She wrigled under his grip but couldnot retrieve her hand .

Why was she angry with him??Was It bcoz he kissed me?Or was it because something else...

"finished with your monologue "he said as he pushed her into the front seat.She then realised he brought her all the way out of his office to the car.

She climbed into the seat adjusting the seat belt.It felt like the seat belt was taking some sort of revenge as she remembered cutting these seatbelts long ago.

"The the seat belts are replaced ."he said a light smile playing on his lips as he fastened it around himself.

"did I ask you.."she huffed and getting into a little tira of embaressement.

He drove off fast.

The drive was silent ,kushi thinking on what to speak and answer.

No jabbering.She sighed.

-----------------------------------------

"why this private section."she asked as he pulled the chair out for her.

"do you think Arnav Singh Raizada would be sitting out along with all.By the way We need to talk privately."he said firmly and took a chair and sat in front of her.

"kushi .."he called her preciously.

She looked at him .
"umm..."she murmered.

"why were you not in contact..."he fired the first question.

She looked at him and then her mental rant started.Let me tell everything and  then I will give him a tough time.She thought.
"what do you mean by that."she said looking at him straight trying to find something in his eyes from long time .

"Kushi .."he said trying to break the trance.

"look arnav I don't understand what you are trying to do..U always hated me right then be it ..U used to get irritated whenever I pranked you...I know those were serious pranks but that doesn't mean U should get so pissed that U just spit what  you think of me.It is so hurting And do you even know I was having serious INSOMNIA .I agree I had a crush..HAD .."she emphasised and continued."but that's ok You are never my type and yes It's my bad fate that I am here infront you .Little did I know what AR or ASR meant I won't be here and You"she put her index finger showing him her courage little shivering ...
"you don't dare think that how could some one not know who you are..For your kind information I never read magazines and watch business channels .."That was  a WIERD reasoning she knew but that was the fact and she breathed out took the glass of water and then took a long sip.

"It's time for YOU to explain why the hell did you kis me.."she folded her hands relaxing into the chair and the soft cushion was giving her fixed muscles a smooth massage.

---------------------------------------------------

He knew what was she going through.And yeah she never changed the only person who could back answer him.

"so You vent all your frustration.."he asked as he relaxed back and looked at her shivering body.Oh how he wanted to relax her.

"TO.THE.POINT.MR Arnav singh Raizada..."she gritted her teeth.

"Fine what Look you seriously got to know this I never hated you.."he said as he leaned on to the table.

"nor you liked me."she spit out

"Yeah that's true I never liked you.."he said looking at her priceless expression.

"I always loved you.."he said.

"Waaahttt??"she said standing up.

He raised his brow.

"You lier .."she said and sat quickly as she saw a person enter the section to take order.

"We'll call you.."arnav said smiling n0t able take her schocked face.

This was Arnav Singh Raizada anything would be straight and no plans or trunts on what he does.He was always straight and the one thing he cocooned in his heart is his love for the girl since he first met her.

He looked at her screwed up face.

"I am not lying I love you.."he said to make her believe his words.

"Then why the hell you always shout at me and we always have a tirand of tom and jerry.."She was trrying her best to get convinced.

He chuckled at her and then said"I always Love when you are all riled up and  yeah you look hot.."he said without hesitation.

She felt like stabbing his hand with the fork.

"Look I came to know that you were leaving the day before I scowled at you so I was  really pissed with myself ..."he said frankly.

"Then why the hell did you act all bossy yesterday  DO you even know I was watching Home alone for 1000th time last night."

He knew if she was angry she watches pictures or starts eating others up .

He smiled.

"don't smile ANSWER"she said.Really pissed with his attitude.
"I knew you were here and I fixed the appointment late so that the interview would be over and then I could appoint you.Who wouldn't want a Ms Honors certified NIFT graduate whi happens to be your long love .."he said smirking.

She didn't know what to say.

She sighed .She was happy though.Very happy.A little smile appearing on his face.

"Look.."she said .

"you don't even know how to propose a girl..who would propose  a girl just like stating "THE SUN RISES IN THE EAST"she said .

"I did.."he said smiling at her.

Arnav gave her some time to control the flood occuring in her head.

He called the waiter.He gave the order.

-------------------------------------------------

"so...This would be the first date officially then.."he said drinking the shampagne.

"Excuse me..For god's sake I didn't tell a yes to YOU"she said supressing a laughter at his face.

"What do you mean by that ...You love me and I know that.."he said and then saw her chuckling face and understood she was playing.

"Any wayz no problem I will make u tell a yes baby.."he said  and gave her a smirking glance.

"yeah challenge.."she said.

"You don't know you are playing with fire .."he said .

"I am Ice then "she said taking the last sip from her glass.

DO COMMENT ON MY BLOG FROM HERE ON MOST UPDATES WOULD BE ON MY BLOG .πŸ˜‰

Edited by coolie001 - 11 years ago
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aawwh that was really nice.. he always loved her
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
That was really cute <33 He had always loved her πŸ˜
Awesome update! =)

-Farwii.