Arhi FF:The Morning Hues *new chap -4 blog update

coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
A/N : I know you people are waiting for me to update my other ff's but I Will definitely do it asap.

Here I bring out another cool story which would not threaten you to death and yes you can follow this in my blog .I will post the blog link at  the last.This is a daily update story.I will update every evening without any fail.The following ff contains some  "EXPLICIT"stuff which would be posted on my blog .Link Given below

MORNING RAYS

The morning rays shining off the darkness that has endowed the place.Coming  out of  the beautiful dream .

Kushi woke up opening her one eye to check if its morning and then the other realising she would be late.It was the day of her interview as a fashion designer.She came back to India after graduating from NIFT.

The day in Delhi was so beautiful unlike London.After a long Jet Lag she was struggling to come out of her plum bed .She was basically a Sleep Maniac ,chuckling out she got off the bed only to listen her aunt's non stop rant on how Indian girls wake early in the morning and blah blah...

She rushed into the bathroom to throw off her giddiness.She was scared she would fall of to sleep behind the closed doors but her aunt was all ready to break her sleep.She immediately turned on the tap .The water filing the bucket was giving her tremendous happiness .Leaving her mom,dad and  coming to India was a difficult thing which takes lots of time to come off.But she was happy that she was with her elder sisi payal.

Although there was always a trouble with the bimbo Lavanya .Uff she sighed .

Her aunt was staying in  a upper middle class area in Delhi.The house was big enough .It has a lawn back doors and a small garden in frontyard.The house being a duplex would comfort a 10 people roughly.

After she has arrived home payal took her to the room which they used to share when they were small.After a long gap she was back.Payal continued studying here along with lavanya.

The tap filled the bucket till the brim and kushi hurriedly turned off the tap unless her aunt starts her lecture about wasting water.

'Why cant she just go and join that ganga raksha camps.'kushi chuckled .

She immediately bathed turning on the shower.The water washing her strained body .

She has to reach there by 10 sharp.

She came out drying her black thick hair  and a towel around.She rumagged through her suitcase and got a pair of white tank top and an ash strug with a black jean.

She wore the dress and then combed her silky hair and tied them into a high pony tail With an unseen small hairband.

She applied light pink gloss and applied dark khol under her eyes.

'Perfect' she uttered and then sat on the love seat near the ward robe.She took the file and checked the certificates for the umptieth  time.

She was a girl of smartness,punctuality and laziness was the combination she was having within her.If she likes something she does or else she wont even have a second thought about it.

She was ready and came downstairs to see the Bimbo walking off her ass with a coke can in her hand.

Kushi gave her a look and then looked at her oversized aunt who was now roaming here and there for no reason.Kushi smile and then sat at the table.Taking the bread from the loof and applying  butter to it she took a bite and then choked at it.

"kushi"payal clung on to her from back side wounding her arms around her.

"Payal gud morning "kushi wished her with a light peck on her cheek.

Payal joined her at the breakfast table."Now are u fine .."payal asked taking a slice of the bread.

"Yup..."kushi said as she took more slice into her mouth.

"Kushi all the best ok..don't panic and yeah don't be stubborn or play some prank."payal said smiling.

Kushi gave her a are-u-srs look and then got up.

"Bye.."she said .

"Well kushi I need the car and please take the scooty from lavanya .."payal said.

"WHAT.."kushi almost yelled.

"kushi now don't argue please..I Love Honey go you are getting late.."she gave her a push.

Kushi swept to lavanya.

"Ineedurbike.."kushi spat.

"excuse me..."lavanya said rising her brow.

"I need UR bike."kushi said.

She gave her a long glance and then directed her to the key stand.Kushi sighed and then went out and looked at the bike.

Not bad was the first thought and then she put her file in the deck and wore the helmet and drove off to her venue.

Delhi was giving her no trouble till now.The overcrowded traffic was one thing she hates but that was not a big trouble in the morning.

She drove to AR companies which was an easy task for her to find now as it was very popular.She parked her bike a side and removed her helmet.

She took her file and marched inside.AS she stepped in there were many heads turned to her side.Ok one thing was very common ,male attraction...and their hormonal  overflow She chuckled as she didn't give a glance back and walked straight to the reception.

A short girl with a more short dress was playing some thing in her tab.

"Excuse me.."kushi said 

"Yes..."came the firm reply.

""umm..I am here for the interview for the FD post."kushi said .

"OH yeah just go to the fifth floor and  you have a waiting lounge."she said over empoweringly.

Kushi just nodded and then went inside the elevator.Another tall  girl was standing along .She ws turned back so she could not  spot her.As she turned she realised it was not a girl but a woman in her near  40's.

She smiled and then as the click of the elevator vibrated she walked outside.

There were not many infact no one .Then she realised she was late as she saw a young girl walk out of a cabin which was to a corner of the vast room.She then went and sat on the leather couch.IT was warm in there.

She was lost in her thoughts as she heard her name called twice the revive broke and she addressed the person.

"ASR wants to see you."came the voice.

"umm yeah.."she sputtered and barged in the cabin .As she saw him standing near the window facing to the other side and then she sawa his masculine body.He has a good fit she thought and then cleared her throat.And he turned towards her.

Her eyes widened in astonishment Was he...he  Arnav ..yeah her brain declared.

This was wonder.

"Ar.Arnavvv."kushi said in a low whisper.

His eyes widened for a split second and then covered p with blankness.

"ASR.."he corrected

"Arnav me kushi..."she said as in confusion.

"so.."he spat .She felt something tug her heart.

Ok she overreacted seeing him after 6 long years.She always had a crush on him but he never turned to her.

She took a deep breath and looked at him with a straight expression.

"um.. I am sorry SIR Myself kushi .."she said  showing no emotion.

She watched the surprised expression on his face and then came forward.

"So.."he said as he casually extended his hand to take  the file.

She gave it to him.He never again looked into her eyes.

After a casual professional interview she was waiting for his answer.

There came no answer.She breathed out and got up She took her file and mouthed a whispered thank you and reached the door.

The words stopped her from taking another step.

"Your IN "he said as he took another file and walked till her handed her a broucher and barked out "AMAN" and then looked at her for a long moment .She didn't blink.

"You can sign the bond and start it from tomorrow.."he said casually walking out.

She suddenly released she was holding her breath.

"Arnav singh Raizada  u r the same difficult one aren't you.."she smiled and walked out where she met a smiling ot rather blushing aman.

----------------------------------

She drove off to home as she needed a good sleep after her meet with him.Waiting for another morning which would bring her more different surprises into her already super cool life..

MY BLOG LINK:  http://passionchronicles.blogspot.in/ 😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        INDEX                          
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:  Page 1

Chapter 2:  Page 5

Chapter 3:  Page 11

Chapter 4:  Page 17

Edited by coolie001 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awsome ff
Loved it
Interesting concep
Con soon
Thanks Edited by KaSh-Maneet-Fan - 11 years ago
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting start...
update soon
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
loved it...perfect start !!!!
do continue and thanx for the PM 😊
ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Continue soon..!!
Amazing Start..!!
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start ... Continue soon :)
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
interesting..waitin to see hw it unfolds...
Kshweta thumbnail
Hey nice FF but the link to the blog is not working. Can you pls chk.
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Loved the concept. Please pm me when you update next.
bnvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting update. continue soon😛