Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The Shekhar Family: First Blushes (Page 9)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Anu - this farum has its dingbats but, for the most part its a sensible place where one can have rational discussions...though obviously if u beat on Shivji then his sakhis willl get upset for their beloved sakhaLOLLOL

Sia & Anu - if u r speaking of that BOA on zzz Dead...how do u tolerate?  I dive for remote whenever I counter it.  The dishonesty of the heroine about her marital status (divorcee not widow) irks me...not to mention the creepiness of necro love!  Now there is a show that could use some bhabhoot chirkoficationLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringSuchi-dixie123AreYaar

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Anu - this farum has its dingbats but, for the most part its a sensible place where one can have rational discussions...though obviously if u beat on Shivji then his sakhis willl get upset for their beloved sakhaLOLLOL

For example: Moi! LOL

Sia & Anu - if u r speaking of that BOA on zzz Dead...how do u tolerate?  I dive for remote whenever I counter it.  The dishonesty of the heroine about her marital status (divorcee not widow) irks me...not to mention the creepiness of necro love!  Now there is a show that could use some bhabhoot chirkoficationLOLLOLLOL

LOL...I have only caught a few epis here & there thanks to my dearest mum. Its SO gross. Oh, shes hiding her true marital status. Did not know that! Dead LOL...at the necro love. Seriously. The guy just appears plain crazy. SOOO many pics of his dead wife. How does the new one cope with that? Main do thapad lagati uski jagah. And she seems all content & blissful. Whatever. LOLthat show should come with an Adult rating. Weirdness galore. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Anjie: That day was a special day. It didn't have to be like a regular day. Everybody was tired and maybe she went to bed early. Quite late could be even 10:00 pm ! Uss din mein aur aaj mein fark hai. Moreover, he was calling to check on her. He was not planning to visit her. Aaj toh Daddu wanted to visit the family and that too they were going for the first time. So, it is decent to think about the time !LOL

Many things are getting implied in the serial these days, you know like how Anandi didn't need to be explicit about Shiv's feelings and it was implied that she would work hard and honor their marriage. So, waise hi it is implied that Shiv got to know Jag's info from his one and only one khabroo !! LOL 

Edited by dixie123 - 10 August 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringSuchi-AnjanaYYZitsRitzi

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wuthering

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Dixie - from what I have observed 10pm is not quite late in India... its dinner timeROFLROFL...seriously i get cross-eyed for food at 6ish and there I ve to wait till 9:30/10pm for dinner no matter what relative or family friend I am staying with...be it Mumbai, Kol, Delhi, Udaipur, Jaipur, Ujjain, Haridwar, or gaon in bengal..Unhappy  Even my relatives with cows don't feed me till past 9:30... they just lauff if I askROFLROFL

And whatever could be inferred or not btwn AnSh ka proposal or not... for sure nobody explicitly on the show told him about Gauri ka existence...so, kabroo(s) it is.  Now did u notice it was his wannabe papa asking about his whereabouts from Daddu?  And its Bhairon's cell no that Casanovasaab called to speak with Daadiji about his darling Anandijee in Jaipur?  So, don't diss his closeness with his wud be sasurji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringSuchi-dixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Arrey yaar Anjie hum log kya baatein leke baitgay !! I know 10 pm is not late in India but uss din ke circumstances kuch aur hi thi. And more over I am sure when he said sorry for calling late he was being polite and not that it was really late for anybody. Maybe since he had never called her apart from normal business hours he was feeling odd that he called her in the night.

Really... I thought DS asks Daddu if Shiv didn't accompany him and not Bhairon... Maybe DS didn't take her cell phone to Jaipur and so Shiv had to call Bhairon !!! LOL 

Edited by dixie123 - 10 August 2012 at 10:42pm

wutheringSuchi-

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
At Wuthering - Nice post, nice analysis.

I also love the way everyone is characterised in Shekhar family. This is how I expected Shiv's family to be. I also like Choti ma's concerns and as you said, it would be totally insane if everyone just said 'yes' without questioning. She was perfect in her thoughts and will end up liking Anandi with time and accept her.
Hats off to BV creatives, their choice of actors and characterisation is superb. They bring out the best in each actor. Their choice of cinematography, sets, background music, artist wardrobes etc make BV world looks real and natural.

wutheringPiyuu_SRK

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
i loved shiv's mother the most as compare to sumitra who is sitting in america with no idea to get her daughter married just laddo ladddo but all task performed by our cute funny dadisa and than it is dadusa who is soft heart like our iravatiji loved these two most with dadisa who is most loving chrming i say 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wuthering

Go to top