Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The Shekhar Family: First Blushes (Page 8)

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Oh I know what you mean Piya about the acting. I think Siddharth is a decent actor. Not very earth shattering or anything- but strictly decent.

Nevertheless, I quite liked his portrayal of the akdu Khadoos Collector. I particularly liked his no- nonsense looks- like in the epi where Heth Singhs henchman gets caught! LOOL

Even so, I did find him lacking in some bits here & there. Even beech mein, I thought his expressions could be better in some scenes particularly in the epis after he had left his Khadoospana. 

But now, I think just the way he is with his family- the way hes playing along, gelling with them- he seems to be very comfortable! And of course- his sharmana looks! LMAOOO! I think he does those & his patent puppy looks REALLY well! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-dixie123AreYaar

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Sia - I know when he said about late night calling,  I was like wah wah...aab kitna sharif bante ho!  Jab Anandijee se midnite chatting karte ho tab yeh nahi soojhta?

Midnite chating ? Really Anjie ! They don't real show us the time.that one time he called her in the night . I am sure like I told you yesterday you watch some other version of BV  !!! LOL

wutheringSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

Oh I know what you mean Piya about the acting. I think Siddharth is a decent actor. Not very earth shattering or anything- but strictly decent.

Nevertheless, I quite liked his portrayal of the akdu Khadoos Collector. I particularly liked his no- nonsense looks- like in the epi where Heth Singhs henchman gets caught! LOOL

Even so, I did find him lacking in some bits here & there. Even beech mein, I thought his expressions could be better in some scenes particularly in the epis after he had left his Khadoospana. 

But now, I think just the way he is with his family- the way hes playing along, gelling with them- he seems to be very comfortable! And of course- his sharmana looks! LMAOOO! I think he does those & his patent puppy looks REALLY well! 

Arey we're being honest about his acting here? Then I have to say he does the professional bits of his role much better...when he's at work, when he's putting ppl in their place...the no-nonsense mature aspects suit him best.

In today's epi I think he was good in all the scenes with his family except for the one where he was narrating Anandi's background...a bit more nuance would have been better...just my opinion but it sounded a bit monotonish.

Thanks for the links to the segments once again...CM looks kinda sadi huyi in those also even as she's putting the jewellery on Anandi for the shagunLOL...lagta hai yeh aisi hi rehne waali hai for a bit...the mom is just so warm...loved the way she kissed Anandi's hands when she came over to take her blessingsSmile

wutheringSuchi-dixie123

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Sia - I know when he said about late night calling,  I was like wah wah...aab kitna sharif bante ho!  Jab Anandijee se midnite chatting karte ho tab yeh nahi soojhta?

Midnite chating ? Really Anjie ! They don't real show us the time.that one time he called her in the night . I am sure like I told you yesterday you watch some other version of BV  !!! LOL

From what I ve experienced about gaon ki zindagi while visiting relatives all over India is that kids r put to bed pretty late... like 11ish... Casanovasaab called after Jyoti was put to sleep by Anandi and Anandi was about to fall asleep...hui na midnite chattingROFLROFLROFL

Also, he mentions that it is quite late to be calling but he needed to clear his handsome head!Big smile

Lastly, speaking of yesterday...if Shiv has no kabroos in the Singh household then how did he learn specifics about Jugya running off with Gauri?  Because that certainly was never ever aired?Evil Smile

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 August 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringMalikaSuchi-dixie123

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
NYCC wriittten up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wuthering

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Anu, Don't worry Hun! 100000 fangirls won't descend to cut your throat here for being honest. (HOPEFULLY! LOL)

Agreed about his acting today.

Hehe, yeah..I thought she was just serious. Strictly concerned about the job at hand (making Anandi wear the necklace & kangans). But yeah, a smile would not have hurt! LOL

Yeah, mum toh is Super cool. LOL. Didja miss Shivs sharmana in the BG? LMAAAO...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-dixie123tv_princessAnjanaYYZAreYaar

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Also, he mentions that it is quite late to be calling but he needed to clear his handsome head!Big smile

LMAOOO at this!

Lastly, speaking of yesterday...if Shiv has no kabroos in the Singh household then how did he learn specifics about Jugya running off with Gauri?  Because that certainly was never ever aired?Evil Smile

Haan, I was ACTUALLY surprised at this bit. I thought that is yet to be revealed. But smart choro KNOWS this already? Like whoa! Bande ne achchi digging kari hai. And then he told Khaane ki khichdi that he does not like gossip? Tch tch. LOL

AnjanaYYZ

Teeya Goldie
Teeya
Teeya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvim

i hope aage bhi shiv ki family achchi hi rahe haathi ke chane ke dikhane ke daant ki tarah naa ho jaaye kyunki hum ab Anandi ki life mein koi rona dhona nahi chahiye humein ab Ansh ki nazdeekiyan dekhni hai aur sirf undono ko sath sath dekhna hai.
i hope ab Anandi ke sath sab kuchh positive rahe. mein to yeh bhi chahti hoon ki sirf Anandi hi nahi jaga ki life mein bhi sab kuchh achcha rahe kyunki waise usne bhi to bahot kuch khoya hai aur agar woh ga ke sath busy rahega to Anandi ko bhi shaanti dega varna phir bina kaamdhaam aa dhamkega.

wuthering

Go to top