Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The Shekhar Family: First Blushes (Page 6)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Malika - daadu itna tedhaa hai..vote fixing bhi karta haiROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringMalikaSuchi-

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

By product of globetrotting... i picked up a lot of prints from India, glassworks from italy & ireland, and idols and statutes from India and africa...I like dark colors and rich hues.  I even have paintings done on original indian stamp paper, batik prints, moghul & rajastani scenes on marble framed in dark wood frame.   

Wow! Somehow I could never collect items like these even while globetrotting. Was content with SAD souvenirs. LOL I have this really sad one from the Blow Glass Factory I visited in Venice. If only I had half the brains to buy something WORTHWHILE like you. LOLAnd I looove batiks prints! And paintings done on marble?! NIIICE! As I said, I am j! LOL Your stuff can fit right in Circuit House! LOL No wonder you have an eye for such things. You chose a beautiful sofa in the Anandi-Shiv sofa abhiyaan! LOL

I disagree with how DS said when Anandi suggested that we should celebrate Shivs bday in Circuit House- kaiso rookha sookha sa naam hai- ghar aur bhi rookha sookha hoga. LOL If only we had seen it from inside! LOL

Another observation: Looks like Circuit House is big enough to accommodate the ENTIRE family..so I am guessing 4 bedrooms, unless they share? Two toh minimum honge?! Despite this, when Ashi came over , our NOT Casanova Saab LOL made Bheem Sings arrange for lodging at some OTHER place. LOL Kitna shareef bacha hai. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
@ Malika:

Such a brilliant suggestion Malika! Circuit House does seem perfect for them! I don't want them to leave Jaister- so the ONLY thing that makes sense is for the Shekhars to shift here.

And yeah, like we were saying, Choti Anandi was SO FULL OF LIFE. The Shekhars will be able to bring it out very nicely.

And LOOL. I almost forgot about that one. The way he raised his hand. LOL I also found it funny that Shiv was sharmaaaoing so much in front of his family..that how can we visit someones house at this unearthly hour...like why be so bhola bhala...like the time of the day EVER stopped you from visiting the Singhs. Jab dekho, he used to tapkofy! LOL

@ Anjana:

Like the analogy about the bird and flying!

On the aside, I find it funny to talk about the Shekhars as a family. Considering its my dads name, LOLits funny its a surname as well! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMisseshaMalikaSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Sia - I know when he said about late night calling,  I was like wah wah...aab kitna sharif bante ho!  Jab Anandijee se midnite chatting karte ho tab yeh nahi soojhta?

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 August 2012 at 3:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringpoiu123MalikaSuchi-

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I also loved Shiv's family including Choti Maa.  The only thing is that I would have liked either the Dad or the Mom to have been a bit more concerned to whether Anandi also liked Shiv.  Neither seemed concerned about how her past may affect the relationship with Shiv.  I mean...I definitely didn't want them to completely oppose this relationship...but neither one seemed to even sort of wonder how Anandi is or what her take could be about marriage with Shiv and whether she would be good for Shiv...

It would have been a little bit better for one of the parents to think a bit more rationally...it would have seemed more realistic.  

BUT it was of course great to see that they accepted her simply because they trust Shiv and his choice as well as care about his happiness.  

I wanted them to accept it...I just wanted someone to make sure that Shiv really wants this.

I guess that is why Choti Maa was shown sort of opposing the relationship.

Oh well.  I'm just glad that no one seems to be negative...which is QUITE refreshing!!  lol

Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 10 August 2012 at 5:10pm

chitra11AbhiAniwutheringSuchi-

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
i hope aage bhi shiv ki family achchi hi rahe haathi ke chane ke dikhane ke daant ki tarah naa ho jaaye kyunki hum ab Anandi ki life mein koi rona dhona nahi chahiye humein ab Ansh ki nazdeekiyan dekhni hai aur sirf undono ko sath sath dekhna hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeyawuthering

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
@ AishBaby: I know what you are saying yaar...but think of it this way: Why would Shivs parents feel that Anandi would NOT be ready for the wedding? They have no reason to believe that any girl in her right mind would ever say no to a marriage proposal by their son...Yes, they came to know of the hardships this girl has faced in her life...but they have not seen it with their own eyes. 

They ONLY know Shivs perspective and as far as they know- Shiv loves a girl and seems quite eager & excited to spend the rest of his life with her. They would of course assume that since the marriage talk between the two is in the advanced stage (what with he willing to make them meet her family etc.) that Anandi has also agreed. Or atleast thats what I think. Ermm

@ Purvi: Agreed! Have had enough of the rona- dhona in Anandis life!

AbhiAniMisseshaSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Arey you made a post today? LOL I didn't know...I toh posted my thoughts in the WU thread...kitnaaa likhti ho tum is show ke baare mein, Wuthering or it's Sia, right? Is it Shiv ji doing all the inspiration for you? lol

I loved this epi mainly for how warm Shiv's family is...very sweet camaraderie b/w all of them and I especially loved the scenes of Shiv's mom...such a suljha hua and mature thought process is rare in real life and even rarer on TV. ...

Re: CM...her reservations are understandable but I just don't want her to become a trite OTT negative character like the one in Punar Vivah which has a similar storyline about a widow bua who is resentful of the new bahu who got a second chance in life...so hoping the creatives avoid that kind of nonsense.

Based on the precap, I guess Anandi's first impression on Shiv's family will be unusual...some might see the humor and laugh along while CM might continue with her doubts...anyways it was nice to see a laughing/light hearted Anandi considering how she started this day all morose and zombie-like during the Teej pooja.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringMisseshaMalikaSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

Go to top