Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The Shekhar Family: First Blushes (Page 5)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

Originally posted by dixie123

Agree CH looks too good. I want to live there ! Did you see the room where Mom was getting ready ? All the lightings, candles and those curtains.. Too good for a village Govt house !

Dixie kuch zyada hi good tha! LOL Rukhe sukhe kadak kadak Collector Saab ka itna saja dhaja ghar? Kuch toh gadbad hai. LOL Did Khane ki khidchi do the interiors? LOL

Man - I want to kick out the Collector and move in!  ROFLROFL  I have collected treasure trove of stuffs similar in decor to what they have in CH except for the furniture pieces.  Unfortunately, most of my prints, vases, statues, etc. is in garage or cupboards waiting for me to move out and buy a place.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10wutheringdixie123

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

You won't believe my mom had stopped watching BV due to the incessant rona-dhona since the divorce track but she started watching it again as she loved Shiv's familyBig smile

Your mum isn't the only one. LOOL. I started watching BV again after Shiv got introduced and so did many people I know. LOOL . But yeah, Shivs family has completely changed the face of the show! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaAnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

Bv is known for its perfect casting.
My fav was dadaji and mom.

Anandis life is going to be much better now. She will start feeling better about herself just by being around the shekars. 

Jagya rejected her cause she was not modern enough... Even though outwardly she does not care anymore .. More like she is numb... Now that she sees shivs family adoring her, her selfs esteem will boost up.

She is already confident but her inner strength will grow multi folds and there will no ends to her heights of success .

:)))

Yeah man! We will hardly come across another show on Indian telly with such bang on casting! 

I toh liked Shivs entire family! LOL

Agreed Suchi! Anandi NEEDED a family like this to bring her out of her self fabricated walls! 

Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

You know just in the last few days we had this CH discussions and I said  that Anandi must have known that CH is going to her honewala ghar and so she must have done all the interiors already !! She being the sarpanch probably had something to do with it. Hai na ?

Shiv se bohat aage ki sochthi hai Anandiji !!! LOL

LMAO that is an interesting thought! Given how tasteful the interiors are, I actually wouldn't be surprised that Anandi is behind it! LOL

dixie123AnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

[
Man - I want to kick out the Collector and move in!  ROFLROFL  I have collected treasure trove of stuffs similar in decor to what they have in CH except for the furniture pieces.  Unfortunately, most of my prints, vases, statues, etc. is in garage or cupboards waiting for me to move out and buy a place.  

Same here Anjana! I want that house! LOL But Wow! you have pieces similar to that?! whoa girl! I wish I had one! OuchCryLOL I am J! LOL
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
CM ki character is similar to the one the actress was playing in Dhekha Ek Khwaab.  There was modern ranimaa with old sanskars...a big softie who saw her lost daughter's happiness and not the bigger picture.  Someone who for her daughter's sake would go against her parivaar...overprotective yet soft mamabear.  

His own mum is more like a bird...she trusts him to fly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringpoiu123MalikaSuchi-dixie123

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

[

Same here Anjana! I want that house! LOL But Wow! you have pieces similar to that?! whoa girl! I wish I had one! OuchCryLOL I am J! LOL

By product of globetrotting... i picked up a lot of prints from India, glassworks from italy & ireland, and idols and statutes from India and africa...I like dark colors and rich hues.  I even have paintings done on original indian stamp paper from imporiums in Delhi, batik prints from Kolkata, moghul & rajastani scenes on marble framed in dark wood frame from Rajastan.   

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 August 2012 at 3:12pm

wutheringdixie123

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I have to say I am now dying to see anandi coming to live with the Shekhars.Hope they shift base to jetsar and live in CH...in that way anandi won't be far from the Singhs plus she will get to know the Shekhars as well. I want her to bond with daddu and daddyLOL I think she has a great sense of humor which has somehow taken a backseat but in a family like this where joking around is a trend...she will have a great time.Not just listening to their jokes but injecting her own sense of humor in them too.

Btw I loved the scene where dadu forcefully make Shiv raise his handLOL...hes like..."Jawan nidar ban nidar"ROFL...mann I just love his family like anything!

Edited by Malika - 10 August 2012 at 3:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniwutheringpoiu123Suchi-dixie123AnjanaYYZ

Go to top