Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The Shekhar Family: First Blushes (Page 4)

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Teek hai Sia and Anjie.. Let them live anywhere but haveli. But, post marriage toh please jaaye Udaipur tab bhi toh we'll get to see Anandi open up and maybe she'll start loving Shiv !!

Agree CH looks too good. I want to live there ! Did you see the room where Mom was getting ready ? All the lightings, candles and those curtains.. Too good for a village Govt house !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10wutheringSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Hey beautiful post Sia - Really agree with every word of urs.Thumbs Up Specially the points at the end.Totally love Shiv's expressions these dayEmbarrassed Plus his chemistry with the family is too good.They really seem to have gelled very well.Now talking abt the characters my personal fav has to be his mom and dadu.

Thanks Malika. Smile 

The cvs have chosen the most perfect actor for playing the role of dadu.He really befits the character very well.I SO love his rapport with his DILs.And I am sure with Anandi, he is gonna be even more playful and jovial.I am dying to see him teasing Shivji along with Anandi.LOLThat will indeed be a treat to watch.

Seriously! The creatives out did themselves with Daddus character. REALLY smart move! LOL

Now coming to the second most important character - His Mom.I have to say
I didnt expect her to be this good.Actually I more love the kind of person she is.She has her morals and ethics at place and is not plain emotional.She is progressive and insightful.the way she made a view about anandi not on the basis of her divorcee status but on her own thinking of what all agony the young girl must have been through was indeed remarkable.She is that kind of a mother who once teaches her kids all the right and wrong and then lets them be and grow themselves.The mothers who once upbring their kids with the best of the morals and then entrust them much enough to let them grow independently.And thats what I love about her.

At black: Me neither! didn't expect her to be THIS good! I love how you described her above! Thumbs Up

I agree with you thoughts on CM Wholeheartedly! 

So ALL in all I just loved Shiv's family.Seeing his family you realize how come he is such a perfect balance of traditional values and modern outlook.The best part about his family is the freedom of expression and the trust among people.They are a progressive family which discusses it problems on the dining table,which sits together and jokes around like friends,which doesn't hesitate in openly talking about morals values and ethics,which beleives in giving freedom of thought,expression and choice to one and all in the family and which openly appreciates it's kid for doing something good.Thats how a perfect family should be. And as for Shiv, I can easily see from where which trait of him seem to come from.All his sanskars are a gift of dadaji...while his righteousness...his strong, unbiased and independent point of view comes straight from his mother...from father comes the liberty of expression and jovialness and nothing morally from CM...CM was probably the one who pampered him the most and thats why he became a bhukadROFL

Oh I so love how you described his family & I agree with you here Malika. You know going purely based on what they had shown to us of Shiv as a character- I used to feel that his character was tooo good to be true- like I didn't understand how someone could be SO perfect & have the right sense & sensibilities about him. Like you said, the perfect blend of modern yet traditional. Now that I have finally seen his family, his character makes perfect sense to me and I don't have any questions regarding his character. I applaud the creatives for conceiving his so brilliantly & now that they have done the same for his family...kudos to them! 

LOL at why Shiv became a bhukaa! LOL I feel bad for poor Siddharth though. He mentioned in some SBB/ SBS segment that he hates the Halwa they make coz its too oily but poor thing has to keep eating this oily Halwa AGAIN & AGAIN with no end in sight. And while at it, he needs to act like he enjoys it! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10AbhiAniMalikaSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdk10

Sia: Loved your post even though it was bit longBig smile Bang on analysis of all the characters.Thumbs Up

Loved Shiv's daddu, of course sudhir pandey is such powerful actor he fitted right in.

But my favourite character in Shiv's family is his mom.Approve
I am super impressed with Shiv's mother. Her character has so much depth. She has such a compassionate nature, that she had tears in her eyes while hearing about Anandi's painful past. She not only connects dots well but also understood Singh's pain in rejecting their own son. Her respect for Singh's for supporting their innocent DIL at the cost of their son and thinking about her happiness. Her open mindedness, willingness to judge people for their worth and not on their past. Her pride in Shiv for choosing  divorcee as life partner shows her progressive thinking.  Beautiful beautiful characterization, befitting to Shiv's mom. Its easy to see she has imbibed same values in Shiv. He is character image of his motherSmile

Thanks Sdk!Smile LOOL on the bit long part. I Know it was VERY long. LOLTongue

Oh yes! I completely forgot about this scene! It has me really surprised. Its one thing to be positive but another to actually feel for some one elses plight like she did- and that too for a person she hasn't met. Lovely character like you said. I like how you described her above! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Spot on Wuthering. It would have been far too filmy if everyone in the family had a happy smile and are ok with the baggage Anandi is coming with. My mother would say the same about my brother or cousins - nothing new there. She did it in a dignified way though.

A special note to Sonal Jha - A very very seasoned matured actress. Dialogue delivery, the resonance in her voice while talking about Anandi, while pacifying CM - perfect. A 10/10 in my book and the best performance today. 

One Qn to CVs - How on earth do you end up picking such a perfect ensemble cast?

Thanks Lavy! 

Oh yeah! I loved Sonal too today. She really came into her element. I like how she is so graceful and its nice to see good people exist in the show beyond the characters we are already familiar with!

I have the same question for the creatives! 

Edited by wuthering - 10 August 2012 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Agree CH looks too good. I want to live there ! Did you see the room where Mom was getting ready ? All the lightings, candles and those curtains.. Too good for a village Govt house !

Dixie kuch zyada hi good tha! LOL Rukhe sukhe kadak kadak Collector Saab ka itna saja dhaja ghar? Kuch toh gadbad hai. LOL Did Khane ki khidchi do the interiors? LOL

sdk10Suchi-dixie123AnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Oh I so love how you described his family & I agree with you here Malika. You know going purely based on what they had shown to us of Shiv as a character- I used to feel that his character was tooo good to be true- like I didn't understand how someone could be SO perfect & have the right sense & sensibilities about him. Like you said, the perfect blend of modern yet traditional. Now that I have finally seen his family, his character makes perfect sense to me and I don't have any questions regarding his character. I applaud the creatives for conceiving his so brilliantly & now that they have done the same for his family...kudos to them!

Exactly Sia - Bang On.You said it! I just wonder from where does BV team get so much creative talent.They are pitch perfect at their characterizations.You won't believe my mom had stopped watching BV due to the incessant rona-dhona since the divorce track but she started watching it again as she loved Shiv's familyBig smile

Edited by Malika - 10 August 2012 at 2:43pm

sdk10AbhiAniwutheringSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Bv is known for its perfect casting.
My fav was dadaji and mom.

Anandis life is going to be much better now. She will start feeling better about herself just by being around the shekars. 

Jagya rejected her cause she was not modern enough... Even though outwardly she does not care anymore .. More like she is numb... Now that she sees shivs family adoring her, her selfs esteem will boost up.

She is already confident but her inner strength will grow multi folds and there will no ends to her heights of success .

:)))

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10AbhiAniwutheringMalikadixie123AnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

Originally posted by dixie123

Dixie kuch zyada hi good tha! LOL Rukhe sukhe kadak kadak Collector Saab ka itna saja dhaja ghar? Kuch toh gadbad hai. LOL Did Khane ki khidchi do the interiors? LOL

You know just in the last few days we had this CH discussions and I said  that Anandi must have known that CH is going to her honewala ghar and so she must have done all the interiors already !! She being the sarpanch probably had something to do with it. Hai na ?

Shiv se bohat aage ki sochthi hai Anandiji !!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10wutheringAnjanaYYZ

Go to top