Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The Shekhar Family: First Blushes (Page 2)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Dixie- so do i get some of ur golden glitter for making u go gold?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavywutheringdixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

[

No no, Dad is of course ready! Look at the way he was eagerly videotaping the ceremony! and he has already met her - so thinks highly of her I bet!

I didn't mean Dad was not ready. I kind of have a preconceived notion of the actor since I have seen him in Laagi tujhse Lagan. He kind of didn't have much role to play there. I am thinking here also he might not have too much of a role to play.  That's what I meant. Everyone had a dialogue to tell about what they felt about Anandi but not Dad !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavywutheringMisseshaAnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Sia - bahoot likhti hai tuTongue

LOOOL Anjana! Agreed! I seriously NEED some lessons in coming to the point. LOL

I like both the casting and characterization of the Singh parivaar.  Its Xcellent.  All very capable actors am familiar with.

Agreed! the actors selected fit the Characters like a glove! 

I continue to be struck by parallel between Gauri and Shiv more than Anandi and Gawari.  Shiv is doing everything by the book.  Telling his family full truth and introducing them properly to Anandi's family.  Obtaining blessing and approval of both sets.  Something Gawari attempted to do only after the fact.  For her it was afterthought...for Shiv its a conditional precedent.  I appreciate that he is nidarr for the right reasons not the wrong ones.  

Arre! Thats an interesting comparison! Never thought of this! Gawari ke liye it was all about HAQ! The Haq she should get instead of Anandi. Mera pati. Mera parivar. Meri property et al. Angry For her it was more her insecurity that Anandi is getting the love she should be getting. 

And seriously yaar- I agree with you! Shiv really rose a few notches in my books because of him coming out with the truth the VERY FIRST day. Kudos to the guy really. Nidarr is the word like you said! Nidarr nadi! 

I loved how he made faces everytime they made fun of Anandi's name.  He really does love everything about her including her name. 

Hehe yeah! Chota bacha he looked. I am glad he FINALLY has someone he can be open with. To think of it, he has not explicitly shared with ANYONE to date that he loves Anandi and wants to marry her. With Ashi it was just a phone conversation filled with sadness over Ashis & his subsequent rejection. And even with DS, he always needed to be all respectful about it. I am so happy we are finally getting to see the In-love-Shiv who is being all shy shy about it. LOL 

Daadu - love his chemistry with Daadisa already... He was preening.  Casanova ka Daddu joh tehra.  He is the picture of has humour and wisdom.  

Preening is the word! Daddu must have been quite the Casanova himself... LOL

Mom - is smart and sensible.  She was getting teary listening about Anandi's life.  Love how she cheddos her colonelsaab... hahaha yeh saas to apni bahu par gayyi hai.  I like her samajh and faith on Shiv.

LOL...yeah..Inke ghar mein ..it will all be like, Colonel Saab, Casanova Saab , oops I mean Collector saab. LOLLOL

Dad - he is fulto fun and obviously has full faith on Shiv just like his wife.  hahahhaha - he would have taken Shiv's advice before marrying if Shiv had been around.  Now that is FAITH.  Am looking forward to him reconnecting with his kichaad ki saheli.  The actor doesn't have the presence of Sudhirji, but he's got fantastic comic timing.  

Oh yeah! I forgot about that line from today! Quite the jokester he is. LOL And LOL yeah! I am really missing Bheem Singh! Haven't seen him in a LONG TIME. CryOuchLOL

And I think in that article we had on Shivs new family- I think they mentioned that there is going to be a domestic help they bring about.Wonder if the character is yet to be introduced or they scrapped him. Anywhoo- I am content with Khaane ki khichdi! I quite like him. LOL

Chhotimaa - she adores Shiv and her sole concern is for him.  Glad someone is practically watching out for Shiv's best interest.  Anandi is a FANTASTIC individual, but she does come with a LOT of PAST.  Anandi will win her in no time.

Agreed! Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyAbhiAniMisseshaMalikaAnjanaYYZ

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Only have apprehensions abt CM . Absolutely loved his Mom. His CM thinks the world of him and thinks Anandi is not good enuf for Shiv (the way she said wudnt u prefer a nayi naveli dulhan).  All her life Anandi has been made to feel not good enuf. It was Dadisa first when she was a child and Jagya when she was adult.
Wud hate to see Anandi getting the same vibes ( though not openly ) from another person- CM.

lavywutheringAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Dixie - since I didn't like Laagi Tujhse Lagaan...I won't comment on it.  But, the actor who plays Shiv's dad was Principal in Miley Jab Hum Tum.  He was side role, but HILARIOUS.  He lacks presence, but watch out for when he does speak.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10lavywutheringdixie123

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

I didn't mean Dad was not ready. I kind of have a preconceived notion of the actor since I have seen him in Laagi tujhse Lagan. He kind of didn't have much role to play there. I am thinking here also he might not have too much of a role to play.  That's what I meant. Everyone had a dialogue to tell about what they felt about Anandi but not Dad !!

Oh achcha. I sooo second that. Considering they got a character like Sudhir Pandey for Daddu & even his mum & CM seem like decent strong characters. Dad I feel is not too important. Just for joking & diffusing tension & oh yeah! For video recording the wedding ceremony.LOL

I would really love the first time he makes Anandi play statue with him though. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavydixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Dixie- so do i get some of ur golden glitter for making u go gold?

Ofcourse Anjie !! No doubt about it. You have had a major contribution in making me a Goldie ! I would not have been so addicted if it was not for all these fun debates that go on. Ever since I joined apparently last year, that's what my profile says, I joined only to read the updates of the different serials but never commented in any one of them. But, on the BV forum it is completely different. Thanks to Shiv, BV forum and you !! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyAnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Dixie - since I didn't like Laagi Tujhse Lagaan...I won't comment on it.  But, the actor who plays Shiv's dad was Principal in Miley Jab Hum Tum.  He was side role, but HILARIOUS.  He lacks presence, but watch out for when he does speak.

I haven't watched LTL. So dunno! About MJM- followed a random epi here & there so didn't know he was the Princi. But I agree that he is quite funny even though he lacks screen presence.  My mum was the one who said he was trying to copy Anupam Kher & I kinda saw that...his character DOES seem to be based on that...

lavydixie123AnjanaYYZ

Go to top