Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The Shekhar Family: First Blushes (Page 10)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
well  i loved ur post although i didnt read full  ROFLtoo long for me  but i too loved anadi wen she fell in mud she looked so cute aise saara ke samne jayegi toh our Shiv will become more lattu  ROFL

I  love SHiv family and also loved the way he said he had musles omg ROFL  

I love BV CVS  for presenting twists  and sending it viewers in QQQ land !!!

I hope there is more fun in store for us  but wonder wat SHiv will do wen he will cm to knw it was DS  who indicted shiv has GF ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wuthering

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
all the actors who work in bv become excellent in acting see pratyusha was not good in starting but now marvellous in acting gonna genius in future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringpoiu123

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringMisseshapoiu123itsRitzi

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
@all

awesome views guys...we all anallyze so much...upto the detail...shows how desperate anshians we all areLOL

Okk now temme one thing... had this confusion in my mind since today morning...do u think AnSh will exchange rings too??I mean will they exchange rings in this unplanned midnight wali sagai???It will be awesome if they do.What say?

Edited by Malika - 11 August 2012 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringdixie123itsRitzi

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
You have written so well...my feelings ditto...

I am now a fan of Shiv's mom...I feel her charm in her thoughts and thinking...
Dadaji  was good too...army element will bring humor every now and then
CM, the fact that shiv didnt asked if she is ok with anandi, must have hurted her...I really wish she haves her own family too...or else she will keep digging here...
I wanted shiv's dad to be equally strong as dadaji and shiv...may be future episodes will tell...

Shiv...was so happy that his family accepted his choice with open heart...there was content on his face with hopes for a bright future...
Glad he cleared all abt Anandithen and there itself...

wuthering

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

@all

awesome views guys...we all anallyze so much...upto the detail...shows how desperate anshians we all areLOL

Okk now temme one thing... had this confusion in my mind since today morning...do u think AnSh will exchange rings too??I mean will they exchange rings in this unplanned midnight wali sagai???It will be awesome if they do.What say?

na  ithink only rokka will happen sagai will  be a grand affair 

Malika

vidyasu1 Groupbie
vidyasu1
vidyasu1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I'm an avid reader of this forum and absoultely love the level of discussion here. It is the most cerebral forum on IF -- frankly I've had it with the "awesome, rocking" kind of remarks that pepper the dicussion on other shows. Also, I just can't connect with the heros that people seem to worship -- the more intellectually deficient and arrogant he is the larger the fan club.

So this place is such a huge relief. And wuthering/sia, hats off for your post and the incisive comments that followed in response. As someone with a bit of a political background, I can pass on some information about the place of the CH in a district. Every district headquarter has a CH where visiting politicians and bureaucrats stay. The district collector usually has a sprawling bungalow, complete with beautifully manicured lawns and loads of minions who minister to his every need..The collector himself rarely drives a jeep. A white ambi with a lal batti -- red light on the roof indicating his imp -- is at his service. And when he travels for meetings, he is accompanied by officials like the sub-collectors, BDOs etc.The jeep is used for rough travel an will carry the sign Bharat sarkar or Govt of India.

The CH and the collector's bungalow are usually British style, with old period furntiture --four-poster bed, console, chest of drawers and antique-finish dressing table. The bath is large, again with old-style tub and fittings. The construction and setting are very sarkari -- elegant but sparse.

I guess the collector's bungalow would have  taken time to build so they put together a CH for shiv to stay. I wonder where the visiting pols get to stay in Jaitser?

But even with these question marks, this show is a treat to watch. They got the collector quite right. But the army father verges on OTT. I could be  wrong and maybe we will get to see the steel in him but right now he comes across as slightly dim-witted. It is a bit sterotypical to have army guys always use army jargon  and recall their operations. But there are people who do that, and it has been charmingly done here. Also I like the fact that daddu can traverse two ends -- be comedy king one minute and dead serious the next.

Shiv's mom is a such a refreshing contrast to soap mums -- no multi-coloued bindis, long mangal sutra etc-- cant stand it. I really liked it that she wore handloom -- indicates a family with civil services background. Superb characterisation so far. Why are modern women always shown as evil in soaps? The woman in the business suit has got to scheme and put down the middle-class, devi-like bahu. BV has broken the stereotype and three cheers.

All of you, thanks and keep up this conversation. It is a delight.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine244chitra11XAiShBaBy08Xlavywutheringdixie123AnjanaYYZAreYaar

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

@ AishBaby: I know what you are saying yaar...but think of it this way: Why would Shivs parents feel that Anandi would NOT be ready for the wedding? They have no reason to believe that any girl in her right mind would ever say no to a marriage proposal by their son...Yes, they came to know of the hardships this girl has faced in her life...but they have not seen it with their own eyes. 

They ONLY know Shivs perspective and as far as they know- Shiv loves a girl and seems quite eager & excited to spend the rest of his life with her. They would of course assume that since the marriage talk between the two is in the advanced stage (what with he willing to make them meet her family etc.) that Anandi has also agreed. Or atleast thats what I think. Ermm

@ Purvi: Agreed! Have had enough of the rona- dhona in Anandis life!

True.  I just thought they know that Anandi has gotten a divorce and that too recently...so they would also make sure and ask if she likes him.

I mean if I told my parents that I like a guy...and I don't tell them that he likes me, they would definitely want to know if he feels the same way and also what we have talked about...whether we have discussed marriage or w/e.  They would want to know where the relationship stands. 

I definitely would rather them ignore all of that rather instead of outright saying NO!  lol 

I just think it would have looked more realistic...and it would have been a good example of how these types of situations should be handled.  

I have no serious complaints though.  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringAnjanaYYZ

Go to top