Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sia : as usual...loved your post ๐Ÿ˜ณ each and every point is so obvious and relevant and i have nothing to counter or add ๐Ÿ˜†
I wrote very long post, similar to this in AT and im NOT gonna write again ! ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. CM seems to be a problem but i hope that Anandi will melt her ( if she dont even try ! Cos she is naturally so loving and caring. Remember the champi scene ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ )

P.S. 2 : I loved daddu very much ! The life source of Shekhars' ๐Ÿ˜†
Now, im just confused..who is the biggest joker ? Daddu or dad ?? ๐Ÿ˜†
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Sia : as usual...loved your post ๐Ÿ˜ณ each and every point is so obvious and relevant and i have nothing to counter or add ๐Ÿ˜†
I wrote very long post, similar to this in AT and im NOT gonna write again ! ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. CM seems to be a problem but i hope that Anandi will melt her ( if she dont even try ! Cos she is naturally so loving and caring. Remember the champi scene ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ )

P.S. 2 : I loved daddu very much ! The life source of Shekhars' ๐Ÿ˜†
Now, im just confused..who is the biggest joker ? Daddu or dad ?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Piya! Oh yeah I checked out your post in the AT! I agreed to every bit! I could not comment coz being the lazy b** that I am, I am yet to PM Khushi/ Pratiksha to be able to post in the AT- will do that today! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe, yeah! Nobody can resist Anandis Charm for long. Look at our tough Collector Saab who has done a 180 turnabout. ๐Ÿ˜† Poora softie! ๐Ÿ˜†

LOOOL-yeah, thats a difficult one! who is the bigger joker! My vote goes to Daddu right now coz of todays epi...Nidar ban jawan nidar! LMAO. And then didja see how in the precap he goes "Mera pota utawla hai to meet Anandi" ? LMAAAO . Shiv ko kahin ka nai chodenge!
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic post Sia ๐Ÿ‘ Just loved your analysis and agree with each and every point ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: wuthering

Hanji! Its my nick name Sia all the way. ๐Ÿ˜† And LOL...kya karen...when people like YOU REFUSE to write ANYTHING...hume apne lazy pan se bahar nikalna padta hai. ๐Ÿ˜† And oh, you posted thoughts in the WU...I missed that! Will go check it out in a bit.  Ok Sia it is from now on then :-)  LOL arey how can I ever write this much about this show...I don't have your kind of motivation of being an ARDENT Shiv ji phangurl๐Ÿ˜†...and I'm trying to learn not to be AS blunt these days๐Ÿ˜›...arey I said the same stuff as the WU thread in here also...nothing extra there really

Agreed! Such a sweet, warm family. Yeah, you know I realized after the main post that I forgot to write how impressed I was with her today. Its one thing to have a modern outllook. Like you know women who are all for re-marriages of widows, divorcees etc. Like I guess its easier to go educate other people about it. But to EMBRACE that thought for your own son is something else altogether. I love how proud she looked when talking to CM that she has a lot of garv that THIS is Shivs choice. I salute that woman! They've chosen a good actress for the role and she brings that classiness to the character as well...a positive character yet not in an OTT desi way...a refreshingly modern character not just in clothes and background but in thought process as well...I particularly liked how she handled CM when the latter expressed her doubts over Anandi.

I like the actress playing CM too...she also has that warmth to her but I'm not sure what turn they might show her character taking.

I feel sad that I know who you talking about. ๐Ÿ˜† LOL. I really hope its not the same storyline here. There the bua really doesn't have any OTHER job than to be by jealous of that bahus acceptability into the family. She doesn't even care a lot for the son. But here from whatever we have seen so far- Shiv is CMs aankhon ka tara. Would she be happy by creating trouble in her laadlas life? I hope not!  LOL so your Mummy tortures you by watching that show around dinner time too? I sympathize๐Ÿ˜†...na chahte huye bhi I know the story of that *cough* mahaan show...and yes that bua is the lamest character in the show...she's that evil bhabhi from the movie Devdas...each time I see her I get a visual of her saying "chhotu maa chhootu maa" in the movie๐Ÿ˜†

As for CM...turn dena ho toh they can take it any which ways...she can turn out to be OVER possessive about Shiv and might RESENT Anandi's influence over Shiv...all kinds of nonsense can be shown if they want to go for high drama...this is soapland, my dearest๐Ÿ˜›

Haan- unusual is the word! I am eager to find out how it goes. And oh, going by todays SBS or whatever segment (they just celebrated Pratyusha Bday)- Anandi was dressed in the same clothes that we saw her in during the SBS Monday segment (the Roka Ceremony) so I am guessing this Roka/ Sagai Ceremony will be one LOOONG affair! Not that I mind that one bit! ๐Ÿ˜† Oh I haven't seen any of these segments...got YT links?

Edit: Eee, I like your Sherlock Sig! You are a fan of the show too! Is it the coolest or what?!   Thank you ji...the sig has been made by my friend Fatty...yes I'm a recent fan of the show...Jzee's been raving about it since ages and I finally got around to watching it...enjoying it so far...hoping to finish season two soon.

Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sia : lol ๐Ÿ˜† I loved daddu from the second day only. When he was singing that song, ''daddu ka laadla bigad gaya'' and when shiv asked him, ''daddu aap thk toh hain naa ?'' he shouted, ''hoyeee'' ( just look at Shiv at that particular moment.. ๐Ÿ˜† how fastly he backed off ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

ok..now on serious note : Everyone was talking about Shiv's expressions + puppy looks ( including me ) thought why not to go in deep. So i backward-play-backward-play-backward play to notive his expressions. Actually all these actors from Pratusha to Anup Soni...are just fab actors...what we call them...yes...''manjhe hue kalakaar''. They dont seem to act but flow. But siddharth ??! OMG ! He has grown up so much in his acting skills ! His expressions change every sec ! The way he blushes, surprises, gives evil smiles...whatever ! He is just perfect in every expression ! ๐Ÿ‘ I think he is really enjoying the company of his co stars. He seems at ease. BV team has awesum actors and Siddharth is their latest and hottest discovery !
wuthering thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ok Sia it is from now on then :-)  LOL arey how can I ever write this much about this show...I don't have your kind of motivation of being an ARDENT Shiv ji phangurl๐Ÿ˜†...and I'm trying to learn not to be AS blunt these days๐Ÿ˜›...arey I said the same stuff as the WU thread in here also...nothing extra there really

Haha, I can see that...such measured words! No negativity. Trying to be an ever positive sunshine spreading IF member. ๐Ÿ˜†

They've chosen a good actress for the role and she brings that classiness to the character as well...a positive character yet not in an OTT desi way...a refreshingly modern character not just in clothes and background but in thought process as well...I particularly liked how she handled CM when the latter expressed her doubts over Anandi. 
I like the actress playing CM too...she also has that warmth to her but I'm not sure what turn they might show her character taking.

Seriously! I was kinda disheartened to learn that seasoned actors like Nina Gupta/ Anuradha Patel etc. had turned down the role. I was not sure how good an actor Sonal Jha is. I am pleasantly surprised! I esp liked her in that bit where the 4 of them (before Shivs Dad enters the fold) are sitting in the living room and Daddu kinda gives her this look to prod Shiv about the girl and she makes this face...as if hang on..thats on the top of my mind too...I thought she acted that bit well. And then of course today like you said- just liked her entire thought process! I even liked that she was humming as she was getting ready. It IS a big day for her after all and when you are happy and you know it, you show it! 

Agreed, that CM actor is actually very pretty! So pleasant looking and graceful she looks! And yeah- I think they have left her character open to take any turn in the future.

LOL so your Mummy tortures you by watching that show around dinner time too? I sympathize๐Ÿ˜†...na chahte huye bhi I know the story of that *cough* mahaan show...and yes that bua is the lamest character in the show...she's that evil bhabhi from the movie Devdas...each time I see her I get a visual of her saying "chhotu maa chhootu maa" in the movie๐Ÿ˜†
As for CM...turn dena ho toh they can take it any which ways...she can turn out to be OVER possessive about Shiv and might RESENT Anandi's influence over Shiv...all kinds of nonsense can be shown if they want to go for high drama...this is soapland, my dearest๐Ÿ˜›

Hahaha ! Yeah! *high fives*. I DON'T get its appeal. Did you happen to see one of its recent epis? Where they go shopping for errrm...some garment? I can't believe they ALLOW these things to air on Indian television. *shudders at the thought of my 13 year old cousins happening to catch sequences like those*
Oh yeah! she was in Devdas! Her face IRKS me for some reason. ๐Ÿ˜†
LOL..you are right about CM!

Oh I haven't seen any of these segments...got YT links? 

Hang on..will PM you once I find them..Not sure about YT..will DM work? Will  send! You HAVE to see the sagai ceremony!

Thank you ji...the sig has been made by my friend Fatty...yes I'm a recent fan of the show...Jzee's been raving about it since ages and I finally got around to watching it...enjoying it so far...hoping to finish season two soon. 

Achcha! Recent fan? I remember gushing with JZee about Sherlock in one of your NOW world Famous NBT threads during NBT ke key days. Sigh. Haan, I think you were yet to watch the show back then. Happy that you finally caught up! Its such a brilliantly conceived show! I hate the Americans for trying to butcher it by coming up with their own version (New show in Fall). Conan Doyle will be rolling in his grave to see that Watson is a woman! I digress. I digress. Love love love the British creation! Do see the season finale soon! 

Edited by wuthering - 11 years ago
wuthering thumbnail

Oh I know what you mean Piya about the acting. I think Siddharth is a decent actor. Not very earth shattering or anything- but strictly decent.

Nevertheless, I quite liked his portrayal of the akdu Khadoos Collector. I particularly liked his no- nonsense looks- like in the epi where Heth Singhs henchman gets caught! LOOL

Even so, I did find him lacking in some bits here & there. Even beech mein, I thought his expressions could be better in some scenes particularly in the epis after he had left his Khadoospana. 

But now, I think just the way he is with his family- the way hes playing along, gelling with them- he seems to be very comfortable! And of course- his sharmana looks! LMAOOO! I think he does those & his patent puppy looks REALLY well! 

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Sia - I know when he said about late night calling,  I was like wah wah...aab kitna sharif bante ho!  Jab Anandijee se midnite chatting karte ho tab yeh nahi soojhta?

Midnite chating ? Really Anjie ! They don't real show us the time.that one time he called her in the night . I am sure like I told you yesterday you watch some other version of BV  !!! ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: wuthering

Oh I know what you mean Piya about the acting. I think Siddharth is a decent actor. Not very earth shattering or anything- but strictly decent.

Nevertheless, I quite liked his portrayal of the akdu Khadoos Collector. I particularly liked his no- nonsense looks- like in the epi where Heth Singhs henchman gets caught! LOOL

Even so, I did find him lacking in some bits here & there. Even beech mein, I thought his expressions could be better in some scenes particularly in the epis after he had left his Khadoospana. 

But now, I think just the way he is with his family- the way hes playing along, gelling with them- he seems to be very comfortable! And of course- his sharmana looks! LMAOOO! I think he does those & his patent puppy looks REALLY well! 

Arey we're being honest about his acting here? Then I have to say he does the professional bits of his role much better...when he's at work, when he's putting ppl in their place...the no-nonsense mature aspects suit him best.

In today's epi I think he was good in all the scenes with his family except for the one where he was narrating Anandi's background...a bit more nuance would have been better...just my opinion but it sounded a bit monotonish.

Thanks for the links to the segments once again...CM looks kinda sadi huyi in those also even as she's putting the jewellery on Anandi for the shagun๐Ÿ˜†...lagta hai yeh aisi hi rehne waali hai for a bit...the mom is just so warm...loved the way she kissed Anandi's hands when she came over to take her blessings๐Ÿ˜Š
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dixie123

Midnite chating ? Really Anjie ! They don't real show us the time.that one time he called her in the night . I am sure like I told you yesterday you watch some other version of BV  !!! ๐Ÿ˜†

From what I ve experienced about gaon ki zindagi while visiting relatives all over India is that kids r put to bed pretty late... like 11ish... Casanovasaab called after Jyoti was put to sleep by Anandi and Anandi was about to fall asleep...hui na midnite chatting๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Also, he mentions that it is quite late to be calling but he needed to clear his handsome head!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lastly, speaking of yesterday...if Shiv has no kabroos in the Singh household then how did he learn specifics about Jugya running off with Gauri?  Because that certainly was never ever aired?๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago