Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

India-Forums

Sanyukta Getting on my nerves,Aniket killing me (Page 2)

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Wow nice post :))
That was sooo rude of her!! Soo annoyed about Sanyukta ripping the sareee, she definitely had no right to do that and I was soo shocked! She should not do that at all! She said that Tejal is "badtameez" but she wasnt doing anything right either!
And Aniket-Sushila bit was sooo cute :) x 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamanna85Mili27Guggul

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@craziestgurtian: I agree with u.. Its very very very shocking to see Sanyukta behave like this.. 

May be the lack of TRPs have compelled the CVs to transform her into an illogical, daaku, regular torturous Saas instead of the unique, out of the world MIL..

It was so nice of Dadi to trick Sanyukta. The good old lady should have been brought into picture many days ago. Till date, she was only used as a prop

Thamanna85Mili27-Khush-

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
sanyukta nowadays is even more irritating then shashwat Angry
it seems as if accepting Tejal hs becum a matter of pride 4 herCry
wt ws d use of tearing the saari 
i thot she wud hv given to ny other bahu (susheela obiviously) bt she tore it!!!
bt yes i lke d way she threw d sari n symbolically it fall on Tejal's head ...

Thamanna85Mili27-Chandramukhi-

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

I am totally Stern Smile   after reading this post only!!! Wacko

Like this is the limit Sanyukta... Angry ! How can the perfectly mannered woman behave like a 5 yr. old tantrum throwing kid? Thumbs Down When she thinks of tejal as a banshee for hurting Shashwat so much that she considers her unfit to marry anyone like she says, W*F is she doing? Silly Talk of Hypocrisy! Angry I can't believe she is the same woman who to keep a girl and her family's respect intact broke her promise to her son and saved Tejal from jail! Stern Smile

Good to see Dadi show her the mirror and blackmail her...that's how Dadi rolls Cool Clap Dancing
Also I can bet Tejal is somehow going to re-design/style  that piece of saree into something new and wear that only in sangeet! Cool

CVs... please stop turning her into a typical saas like every tom,dick and harry show has on T.V. Ouch Let her be the unique MIL she was promised to be Smile
Hopefully Sanyukta does not insult these two with her dance in sangeet ...guess no cause it is Dadi ka gift! Tongue

PS: Also yesterday, the things she said tejal about how she hasn't seen an orphan behaving like her were disgusting! Dead I thought in sync to her persona she would some what melt and see through Tejal's problem but D'oh

At the moment she apperas same as other MILs.
She is full of hypocracy. Not even once she has scolded Shashwat for printing a flase report.
All she is blaming is tejal because her ego is hurt.
It is good to see that inspite of her nonsence, childeren (Aneket and Tejal) are respecting her and are seking her aproval

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush--Chandramukhi-

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Agree with every word of yours. Earlier I used to find Shashwat the odd one out of his family. Now I understand where he is coming from. Like mother, like son!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-..Roopal..

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I agree, what she did with the sari was just too too far. That sari was passed down to her, so she can do the same to her DIL's. When her anger calms down, what she going to do then? She thinks Tejal is a rude stubborn 'jungali' girl, but she is acting no different.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
sanyunkta is reallyyy annoying at the moment
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

I am totally Stern Smile   after reading this post only!!! Wacko

Like this is the limit Sanyukta... Angry ! How can the perfectly mannered woman behave like a 5 yr. old tantrum throwing kid? Thumbs Down When she thinks of tejal as a banshee for hurting Shashwat so much that she considers her unfit to marry anyone like she says, W*F is she doing? Silly Talk of Hypocrisy! Angry I can't believe she is the same woman who to keep a girl and her family's respect intact broke her promise to her son and saved Tejal from jail! Stern Smile

Good to see Dadi show her the mirror and blackmail her...that's how Dadi rolls Cool Clap Dancing
Also I can bet Tejal is somehow going to re-design/style  that piece of saree into something new and wear that only in sangeet! Cool

CVs... please stop turning her into a typical saas like every tom,dick and harry show has on T.V. Ouch Let her be the unique MIL she was promised to be Smile
Hopefully Sanyukta does not insult these two with her dance in sangeet ...guess no cause it is Dadi ka gift! Tongue

PS: Also yesterday, the things she said tejal about how she hasn't seen an orphan behaving like her were disgusting! Dead I thought in sync to her persona she would some what melt and see through Tejal's problem but D'oh

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index