Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

GD's Secret revealed..What will Happen Now? (Page 4)

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

thnx yar.hope dat Sagai dnt happen. Panku wil get affectd.yeah, avant2 wil b hyper. Gossip gals lol arent u Indian? Yeah lets c

I hope the same! It has become rather unpredictable.. you just can't guess what's going to happen next and i kinda like it this way.
but yeah not only pankhu, most importantly adi-pankhu's friendship will get major jatka..
Avantu being hyper has become normal now.LOL
well yes i guess i am indian but not a women yet LOL .. but still fail to understand them, maybe cos' i'm not in the same enviornment/place ..
yeah i'm eagerly waiting to see how this truth will unfold..

hmm i agree. Yes PaYa ko poblem hogi.so u arent a Womam but a GirlEmbarrassed.LOL.yeah it tough to undrstand dem lolz. Yep me too waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A-A-S

Nisha (Latika's mother) was already suspicious of Avantika's desire to get Adi and Latika engaged so quickly. Latika figured it was because Pankhuri was in town and agrees with Avantika, but Nisha didn't know about this. Now Nisha will think that Adi is mentally ill and the Deewan family wants him to get married quickly before anyone finds out, so that's why Avantika is in such a hurry. I hope Nisha herself will break off Latika and Adi's betrothal, and that we'll never have to see Latika again. Lots of other bad things are probably going to happen, as you guys have already suggested, but I hope this engagement gets called off first! I'd love to see Nisha giving Avantika a good yelling!
yeah ditto dis can happen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A-A-S

Nisha (Latika's mother) was already suspicious of Avantika's desire to get Adi and Latika engaged so quickly. Latika figured it was because Pankhuri was in town and agrees with Avantika, but Nisha didn't know about this. Now Nisha will think that Adi is mentally ill and the Deewan family wants him to get married quickly before anyone finds out, so that's why Avantika is in such a hurry. I hope Nisha herself will break off Latika and Adi's betrothal, and that we'll never have to see Latika again. Lots of other bad things are probably going to happen, as you guys have already suggested, but I hope this engagement gets called off first! I'd love to see Nisha giving Avantika a good yelling!

Woohoo, I'm so glad that what I thought and hoped would happen really did! Smile

I'm glad Latika and Adi won't be getting engaged now, but some thing horrible surely awaits Pankhuri! It will be interesting to see what Avantika does... and also what Adi does once he finds out that he is no longer engaged, and why!

Edited by A-A-S - 14 August 2012 at 9:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_Panusha.cochinAutumn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index