Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

GD's Secret revealed..What will Happen Now? (Page 3)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Now adi  & Pankhu get  together ... finally...   I would like to see a wedding    on this show      hope it last for aleast 2 weeks ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by sweta01

My point was why would they bring this truth now out? What will it achieve? I mean it is not like Adi feels he is in love with Pankhu nor Adi and Pankhu are engaged to be married. Adi is getting engaged to Lathika. So Pankhu is no way in between them neither has she tried to break them up. So what benefit will this truth now coming out will have.

If Adi and Pankhu were engaged and the truth comes out then it would have break that engagement. I feel this truth now coming out will work in favour of Pankhu-Adi in long run.

but it wil affect Pankhuri if Avant2 came to knw. But pls telme how dis truth wil favour them?

Affecting Pankhu yeah but not Adi-Pankhudi friendship. That is important. Pankhudi will be alright in a day or two. Friendship of Adi-Pankhu should not be affected.

Well favour... Adi might realized he should not jump to conclusions as last time when he did it turned out to be a big misunderstanding. So he will ask Pankhudi about it and she has no idea about the lie. So it will get clear.. so no misunderstanding. Smile Hopefullly... LOL

Though dont know why I feel but lathadi engagement will be called off.. may be lath mom will not ask them and directly call of the engagement. And then Avantika or Adi might force them to blurt out and they might but then Adi will be pissed that they hide the fact.. lol lets see. what all happens these are all just assumptions LOL
but dosti wil get affectd if Adi goes Hyper. Yeah,nw Adi shud think be4 act. There is everything HopefullyLOL. Hmm again wish dat Latadi sagai breaks n Avan2 wil ask reasonr but i dnt think Adi wil ask 4 dem.yeah yeah AssumptionsLOL But in such Big Mall how those Women met?
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Now adi & Pankhu get together ... finally... I would like to see a wedding    on this show      hope it last for aleast 2 weeks ...
hehe so long wedding y?
Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I think this is when the story unfolds… Lots of stuff are going to unfold… Personally, I think Nana should get mad now as GD lied about Adi's health… I am just waiting for PaYa love story to develop…. Its going to be nice to see Adi fall in love… 

*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

I think this is when the story unfolds… Lots of stuff are going to unfold… Personally, I think Nana should get mad now as GD lied about Adi's health… I am just waiting for PaYa love story to develop…. Its going to be nice to see Adi fall in love…
hmm nana wil realy angry! N yup me too waiting PaYa Love to start!
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Ahh dev good post! Gosh, so many questions and no definite answer, I would just say wait an watch but thats just lazy andd no fun! So erm.. I'll give it a go..
I dont think the engagement will happen.{or rather thats my wish} by the expressions of latikas mom, she was horrifed and scared(found it hilarious) therefore I think she will break it, as much as I would like her not to tell the real reason, sadly I think she will blurt out the truth, whther she says it in anger/frustration or to prove avantika low or show her down. Whatwver i thhink the truth is on he verge of changing everyones life.
It is sad to know that this all will surely affect pankhuri, (i hope she doesnt go back kullu) and thers no doubt avantu will blame pankhu, that women already dislikes gupta family, and after knowing this ..oh only lord can save the explotation of bombs.. I cant imagine how hyper she will get, aafterall adi is her one and most precious son and she will not olerate such rumores abput him.. Btw these women start gossip anywhere anytime, so what if they saw adi? I just fail to understand indian women and their gossip club 24/7.
Okay as far as the dosti is concenred..it is most liukely to break only a miricle can save, not even harish-nana jodi can do much about it..
So yeah thats all I can think of atm
thnx yar.hope dat Sagai dnt happen. Panku wil get affectd.yeah, avant2 wil b hyper. Gossip gals lol arent u Indian? Yeah lets c

I hope the same! It has become rather unpredictable.. you just can't guess what's going to happen next and i kinda like it this way. 
but yeah not only pankhu, most importantly adi-pankhu's friendship will get major jatka.. 
Avantu being hyper has become normal now. LOL
well yes i guess i am indian but not a women yet LOL .. but still fail to understand them, maybe cos' i'm not in the same enviornment/place ..
yeah i'm eagerly waiting to see how this truth will unfold..

*Dev.*

goodgirl18 Senior Member
goodgirl18
goodgirl18

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
avantu hating  pankuri family even more
adi panku frendship breakz
neha sasural trouble her fr lieing

*Dev.*

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Nisha (Latika's mother) was already suspicious of Avantika's desire to get Adi and Latika engaged so quickly. Latika figured it was because Pankhuri was in town and agrees with Avantika, but Nisha didn't know about this. Now Nisha will think that Adi is mentally ill and the Deewan family wants him to get married quickly before anyone finds out, so that's why Avantika is in such a hurry. I hope Nisha herself will break off Latika and Adi's betrothal, and that we'll never have to see Latika again. Lots of other bad things are probably going to happen, as you guys have already suggested, but I hope this engagement gets called off first! I'd love to see Nisha giving Avantika a good yelling!

Edited by A-A-S - 12 August 2012 at 12:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P*Dev.*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index