Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa VM // O Bekhabar [Mumbai Scenes] (Page 4)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

Maham this is one absolutely fantastic video. Love the song and the scenes.

Thanks Saf! Glad you liked it Big smile And as usual thanks for always leaving your thoughts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuro

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Maham, that is a beautiful VM. You have so beautifully captured Aarti rediscovering the meaning of love. And I loved how she was reveling in those feelings. 

My favorite line: Tujko mien in ankhon ka kajal banaloon. There is something just so beautiful about that line especially when you think of in context to Aarti's feelings for Yash.

How gorgeous does Aarti look? I was watching every expression on her face and missed most of the song. And I had to watch the VM again and again. LOL Anyways, absolutely loved it. 

Why do I get the feeling we are going to get a lot more heart breaking episodes in the coming week.  I hope you have some sad songs lined up. Disapprove

Thanks so, so much Kirthi! I know I can always trust you and Borna to pick up on all the smallest nuances of Kratika's expressions that makes Aarti being in love all the more endearing! Love is truly doing wonders for her and I am finding myself more and more captivated by her with every passing day. Really it's no wonder that we are seeing such a change in Yash just a couple of days in the trip, it's almost impossible to resist that happiness and contentment that seems to be radiating off Aarti in waves these days!

Aarti's radiant smile and shining eyes really throw me for a loop as well because it's almost like you can feel the overwhelming love she has for Yash, while he is completely oblivious to her feelings! And that's why this song is so perfect because everything he does, every look he gives her drives her in a frenzy and yet he is completely unaware of the emotional havoc he is creating in her! I really wanted to use this song before any sort of realization started dawning on Yash because then he won't be bekhabar in the truest sense anymore, and it seems like I got it done just in time!

I am actually very, very curious to see how next week is going to unfold and how much heartbreak we're actually going to witness! I honestly would like to believe that Yash has moved past the point where he will royally blast her for confessing her feelings and that the CVs might throw us for a spin and actually have him handle all this in a mature fashion! Either way though, this confession is just doing to lead to many eye opening moments for Yash and for the first time he is truly going to be pulled towards Aarti for her own self! And I am really hoping that I can get enough scenes next week that will do justice to Teri Justajoo because I have been dying to put something together on that song!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@Supransi: Thank you so much! Approve

@djkhan: Thanks! It always a good feeling when you get to see your favorite couple pictured on a song you love and I am glad you liked it! Big smile

@sowmyadharini: Thank you Embarrassed
villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

i love the scenes you used Big smile heavens! who am i kidding. I absolutely love everything about AarYa..
Thank you fro the pm, Maham..Wink

Allbut1

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Wow...so lovely Maham Clap Clap

Allbut1

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
OMG.. Day Dreaming

Kaisa nasha mujh pe chadaa..  I'm so in love with this VM.. Awesome work  Maham..
ClapClapClap
Clap

Allbut1

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Loved it so much!!

Allbut1

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allbut1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index