Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa VM // O Bekhabar [Mumbai Scenes] (Page 3)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

amazing vm as always
keep it up maham

Thanks Shobha Hug It always makes me so happy to see you here and loving AarYa...I love it when my fandoms meet LOL

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG I just saw it almost 3-4 times and cant get enough of all the scenes .. they r looking just so damn beautiful and mesmerising with this lovely song Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..My most favourite moments in the VM is that pottery wala moment when he takes her dupatta to wipe off his face , then the starting which is that Yash grabbing her hand and the choodi scene , also the jhula one Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...I loved the whole editing of the video mix , the way every scene was naturally flowing with the lyrics of the song that it looked as if all scenes r simply tailor made for this song StarStarStarStarStar...Maham this definitely comes in one of your best romantic mixes u made so far .. Brilliant and perfect ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

love it Clap great vm TFS

Thanks Kholita! I am glad you liked it and I really appreciate the time you take out to comment on all my VMs, they mean the world! Embarrassed
Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

This is a beautiful rendition of ArYa scenes on this song. Loved how the scenes somehow take a meaning of their own with this song. Enjoyed watching watching and loved it.

Thanks so much, Angel! I was waiting for you to "un" reserve that spot so that I can respond back, I am in a zone today LOL Anyways, in some ways this song does seem to be tailor made for the stage AarYa are at in their relationship right now and I feel it fits the Mumbai moments so far beautifully! I had a couple songs lined up for this week's episodes because they were all so AarYa central, but then this one won out and I am glad for it!

AngeloScuro

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshra

wow loved it

Thanks Anshra! Glad you liked it, and your constant appreciation of my work makes me very happy HugBig smile
-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
WOW Day Dreaming...tat was an awesome VM...superb blending of scenesClap
I lov ur unique style in ur creations...Smile Tats suprb...Star

Allbut1

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SweetFarwii--

Love this song <33 Beautiful vm =D

-Farwii.

Thanks so much Farwii! I feel accomplished when my song choice ends up striking a chord with the audience because I put a lot of thought in picking one! The lyrics of this song are beautiful and they just enhance the nature of AarYa relationship as it is right now Big smileEmbarrassed

AngeloScuro

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

Lovely vid Sweetie! Heart
This is gonna help me get through the very very long weekend Wink
I totally love the scenes you chose to use...Darn it AarYa are too friken GORGEOUS Big smile
Love the chemistry between KS & GC!
Fab job Clap

Thanks so much Zetter! And yeah after that hell of a precap these two days are going to be almost never ending! It's a good thing that I am so busy these days otherwise the wait and the curiosity itself would have killed me LOL I am really glad I gave you a little something to distract you from the weekend for a while!

And yes, there is no doubt that AarYa are one of the most beautiful couples on TV right now, they are absolutely precious together no matter what the moment entails and their chemistry is such a treat to watch! And the fact that this is just the beginning makes it all the more exciting!

AngeloScuro

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index