Frequent Posters

lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
very nice that my fav song dear i loved it
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Maham: This explains Aarti's state of heart so beautifully...the restlessness, the silences, the playfulness, the drunkenness... How blissfully divine it is to love again...to find happiness only in loving...with no expectations. I just hope that she doesn't go through too much heartbreak...and Yash realizes in time that she is his hope...
You stringed the words so sweetly with the scenes...amid the emotions playing on Aarti's gorgeous face. Thank you, my dear friend. Once again I got lost in your creation. πŸ€—
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 16021983

OMG I love this so much on u made vm on it wid my fav couple...teeheeπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks 😊 I really do adore this song and it fits AarYa really beautifully right now so I am glad you liked it!
Allbut1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

amazing vm as always

keep it up maham

Thanks Shobha πŸ€— It always makes me so happy to see you here and loving AarYa...I love it when my fandoms meet πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
OMG OMG OMG I just saw it almost 3-4 times and cant get enough of all the scenes .. they r looking just so damn beautiful and mesmerising with this lovely song 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍..My most favourite moments in the VM is that pottery wala moment when he takes her dupatta to wipe off his face , then the starting which is that Yash grabbing her hand and the choodi scene , also the jhula one 😍😍😍😍😍😍...I loved the whole editing of the video mix , the way every scene was naturally flowing with the lyrics of the song that it looked as if all scenes r simply tailor made for this song ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...Maham this definitely comes in one of your best romantic mixes u made so far .. Brilliant and perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Allbut1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kholita

love it πŸ‘ great vm TFS

Thanks Kholita! I am glad you liked it and I really appreciate the time you take out to comment on all my VMs, they mean the world! 😳
Allbut1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

This is a beautiful rendition of ArYa scenes on this song. Loved how the scenes somehow take a meaning of their own with this song. Enjoyed watching watching and loved it.

Thanks so much, Angel! I was waiting for you to "un" reserve that spot so that I can respond back, I am in a zone today πŸ˜† Anyways, in some ways this song does seem to be tailor made for the stage AarYa are at in their relationship right now and I feel it fits the Mumbai moments so far beautifully! I had a couple songs lined up for this week's episodes because they were all so AarYa central, but then this one won out and I am glad for it!
Allbut1 thumbnail

Thanks Anshra! Glad you liked it, and your constant appreciation of my work makes me very happy πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW 😍...tat was an awesome VM...superb blending of scenesπŸ‘
I lov ur unique style in ur creations...😊 Tats suprb...⭐️
Allbut1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SweetFarwii--

Love this song <33 Beautiful vm =D

-Farwii.

Thanks so much Farwii! I feel accomplished when my song choice ends up striking a chord with the audience because I put a lot of thought in picking one! The lyrics of this song are beautiful and they just enhance the nature of AarYa relationship as it is right now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³