AarYa VM // O Bekhabar [Mumbai Scenes]

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys 😊

Here's a quick collaboration of all the adorable and romantic AarYa moments in Mumbai! Once again this song is a personal favorite and it completely fits the stage AarYa are in their relationship right now! Aarti is heads over heels for Yash while he is completely clueless towards her feelings πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d_usyTpuyY[/YOUTUBE]
Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d_usyTpuyY

Song: O Bekhabar
Singers: Shreya Ghoshal
Film: Action Replay (2010)

-As usual, please do watch it in HD 720p!

I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did please do hit the 'like' button and leave your comments, I look forward to them! πŸ˜‰

Cheers, Maham!

Edited by Allbut1 - 11 years ago
This is a beautiful rendition of ArYa scenes on this song. Loved how the scenes somehow take a meaning of their own with this song. Enjoyed watching watching and loved it. Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
OMG I love this so much on u made vm on it wid my fav couple...teeheeπŸ˜ƒ
amazing vm as always
keep it up maham
love it πŸ‘ great vm TFS
Love this song <33 Beautiful vm =D

-Farwii.
Lovely vid Sweetie! ❀️
This is gonna help me get through the very very long weekend πŸ˜‰
I totally love the scenes you chose to use...Darn it AarYa are too friken GORGEOUS πŸ˜ƒ
Love the chemistry between KS & GC!
Fab job πŸ‘
Maham this is one absolutely fantastic video. Love the song and the scenes.

Maham, that is a beautiful VM. You have so beautifully captured Aarti rediscovering the meaning of love. And I loved how she was reveling in those feelings. 

My favorite line: Tujko mien in ankhon ka kajal banaloon. There is something just so beautiful about that line especially when you think of in context to Aarti's feelings for Yash.

How gorgeous does Aarti look? I was watching every expression on her face and missed most of the song. And I had to watch the VM again and again. πŸ˜† Anyways, absolutely loved it. 

Why do I get the feeling we are going to get a lot more heart breaking episodes in the coming week.  I hope you have some sad songs lined up. πŸ˜’

Its a Lovely VM..I loved the Way u have Combined the Scenes to Suit to the Song...I just Love Your Work...Keep Coming ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘