Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dear Arnav Singh Raizada PART II (Page 4)

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by payasa

hey anna..
i am very angry with you..Angry

u did not even inform me that u wrote a post in the main forum...it is ranjitha who pm ed me...thanks to ranju..

i will not comment on episode but on you !!!
i knew from very long that u like, you love ASR. so does many. but today's your post told me how much you are in to him..i can see that sincerity in your words of understanding him and going through the same amount of agony, hurt what he is going through now...

y'day i felt for that man..today ur words made me feel more...good post anna...

evry word of him shows how much he loved his mother. and now anjali..as 2nd mother...

i am scared and more worried for him if anjali backs shyam...it is his complete breakdown...this track is for anjali to know the real face of shyam..then it will be pay back time by anjali to shyam...still long way to go..
but one thing,we are going to get more of ASR..that is what i had told riti few days back..

Payasa
Hug

I am sorry ya! I did not PM because that was the responsibility of Ranju and Divs! I asked them to do it - I was very tired yesterday so I just made a post and slept Tongue

Promise - next time I make a post you will get a PM from ME only!

Thank you so much! I do love Arnav more than anything else and I find it really heart-touching that it is understood so well by everyone.

I am very very scared for Arnav Payasa. Every night - after every episode - my heart skips a beat thinking what will happen next and what is Arnav gonna do and how is he going to react when he finds about Anjali and Shyam.

We are going to understand ASR much better soon. Embarrassed

in that case ok..Smile
it doesnt matter who pm s...its divya or ranju usually informas if anu's jw, writes smething...or something good comes up..so no complaints..

i think this is the only show in sp that is male oriented..and beutifully crafted charcter. if not for barun, it wud have been difficult to relate with the character..it required to emote every single emotion possible. i still remember when i made a first post where i said, asr character has many shades than khushi..( that time, the story was being told by kkg POV N asr had very little dialogues.)  these days me started watching few other serials. but i didnt find any character n actor moving the audience so much as ASR and barun..

it is going to be high drama between asr-anjali-dadi-shyam...me excited too much.
btw ur previous id was anna ? or is it Anna from the beginning..? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

nashnini Senior Member
nashnini
nashnini

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

RES Big smile

Hi Anna!

Barun Sobti.  Holy smokes.  One second I am phangirling over his 'see you tonight' and the next my heart is breaking watching the face off with Dadi.  His face was screaming for her to let the past be.  He did not want her to talk about the past, he did not want her to make judgements on his life, he didn't want her input on what and how he ran HIS HOUSE or want to even bridge the topic of how to care for HIS FAMILY, the one she ran from 14 years ago.  He will not give CONTROL over of his sanctuary from the past to his past.

The look Barun gave when Dadi spoke about ASR's mother, oh gosh.  I was so bothered by that.  How dare that hypocritical woman blame the bahu for being weak and shirking responsibility when her son did the same thing and she did the same thing by running away 14 years ago?  ASR will not have his own judgement called into question - not when it is the question of what is just and what is right.  What does Dadi know of anything concerning shyam?  If she does know, then she is another victim to Shyam's duplicity.  Right now, Dadi looks like she is just walking around demanding control just because old habits die hard.

Dadi is going to ally herself with Anjali to get back Shyam - a decision she is basing on purely because children need their father - but quality is so much better than quantity, isn't it.  (hello SP nayi soch)  And ASR will break when he finds out that the woman who is trusts as his mother is going behind his back meeting his enemy.  Does Anjali not feel a twinge of guilt and shame for bringing Shyam back into this haven that ASR built for her?  Does she not feel just a little bit of self disgust at meeting a man over and over again whom the entire in one way or another deems a slug?  What world of self delusion and selfishness does she reside.  How easily she betrays ASR's trust and love.  His spirit will disintegrate when he finds out.  And yes, Khushi will have to support him, because there is not a single damn person in that house that ASR built, who gives a flying piece of diabetic jalebi as to whether he is crushed, bleeding or broken.  His soulmate will and should know.  She has to help him through and not with smiles and laugh tracks, but with arms wide open. 
beautifully written... specially yr last line...SHE HAS TO HELP HIM THRU, NOT WITH SMILES AND LAUGH TRACKS , BUT WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Go to top