India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Analyzing Li'l Mommy's behaviour!!

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Li'l Mommy...I love that nameLOLLOL So i'll be calling Shiv's CM by this name from now.Coming on the topic I was just wondering guys that why does she actually has a problem with Shiv marrying a divorcee?Ermm

First of all this is clear that just like Shiv's mom even she was of the view that Shiv shud only marry the girl he likes.There wasn't any scene like she had some personal choice and didn't like Shiv marrying someone totally out of the league.But her view changes as soon as she comes to know abt the divorcee status of Anandi.Why? There ought to be a reason!

She understands Shiv perfectly...rather loves him unconditionally. Probably she has spent her life seeing him only.Bcoz she has no family/husband of her own.Even it seems she has no kids of her own.That's why she considers Shiv as her son and is even pocessive abt him.So there ought to be a very HUGE reason for her not happy with this marriage.A reason which is big enough to even make her forget the fact that Shiv is in love with this girl.

Her words..."pyaar mein to kuch bhi dikhai nahin deta"...clearly indicate a dark past.Probably she has been through the pain of being a second 'one' in someone's life and doesnt want her son to be a second enterant in someon'es life too.May be her husband had a wife before her or he loved someone else before her but after his divorce/breakup, she being in love with him agreed to marry him but in future realized that her husband was never able to move on from his past. Probably that's why she doesn't want Shiv to go through the same helplessness and irritation of marrying a person who already had someone in their lives.And we know this has already happened and is very understandable.Remember how Sugna used to have fbs of  pratap and sometimes even Shyam(who was so sensible)used to get baffled at that.And from this pov, I really don't think there will be a jealousy or plotting track. I was earlier of the view that probably she is too possessive for Shiv thats why shes reacting lie ethis.But when I re-watched the epi I realized that I was wrong.If she had been possessive she'd probably have herself found a suitable match for him...she would have herself chosen a girl she thought was perfect.But thats not the case.She just has a problem with the "DIVORCEE" title.So I am sure that when she will see Anandi taking care of Shiv she will melt.Initially I know she will create problem bcoz of the last wish thing and the fact that Anandi never loved Shiv.But I am sure later she will realize that Anandi indeed has forgotten her past and is completely ready to move on with ShivEmbarrassed

So guys I think we need to chillax.Li'l mommy ko patana itna mushkil nahin hoga.Anandi just needs to shower Shiv with love and care...and li'l mommy's fears will fly awayBig smile

Edited by Malika - 10 August 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oaz30dixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Oh yaar Malika, you have gone so much in depth of Li'l mommy's track I am sure even the CVs haven' t thought about it yet !! Btw, I love your namkaran too ! LOL

I don't think anybody atleast at this stage will come to know of the last wish thing and Anandi not loving Shiv. Then even the other family members should not approve of it. How can they get their son married to a girl who is marrying out of majbhoori ?

I think it is fair to show this kind of apprehension. It is actually very real. She just doesn't want any trouble for Shiv. It could clearly be seen in yesterday's episode that Shiv is her life and most likely has done most of Shiv's upbringing.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top