ranjitha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by ranjitha

Day Dreaming Do I even need to say this, Ranji? Your post was the perfect analysis of Arnav's life and I'm so glad(after a misadventure into the main forum) that not everyone MUs him Smile

Fantastic post! Star

Thanks a ton jaan Hug main forum kal bhi had people saying 'He deserves to be cheated'... toh yeh sab toh likhna hi tha Big smile

He deserves to be cheated? Shocked How can people even say that?! Can't they see his pain at all?

pata nahin yaar... sometimes I wonder, are we watching the same show LOL

Same person more like, Ranji; the forum is all for Khushi, even when she's at her worst. Let Arnav do one little thing considered 'wrong' and he'll get it from them. Hypocrisy, I say!Smile

Yes I know...
Till date, people feel that Khushi is devi mayya's second roop and Arnav is the MAHISHASURA of IPK LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanshivikrocksNina90..mrinalini..clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by nivedha84

Noone answered me
where is the promo leadingus to
will ARHI leave RM or we r heading for the wedding

Nivi, I might be completely wrong but I think the promo has more to do with the past than the remarriageSmile

Me too think nina the way asr asked dadi what do you know about khushi 'bump foota

And look at dadi Big smile

Exactly, Shami; that one sentence was a curve ball; we can take it either way... she was staring too... knowingly at Khushi.. As if asking her, "Bata doon?"

Yeah no one answered my when I said the same few pages back

What does it mean?

Dadi aap kya janthi hein khhushi ke bare mein

Like tell dadi what do you know about khushi and her past or  why are you miffed at her

Or anyone said anything about khushiBig smile

Shami, of late..none of the promos have been played out as they were shown , rite??

so guess...this promo also shows the gist of upcoming scenario...where Dadi will question their so called married life ...not necessarily the exact dialogues will be played out in the serial...

Hum pallu that too can happen

What if dadi said mein achi tarah ese janthi hoon ise and arnav asked so Ouch

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 August 2012 at 2:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanChaituv..mrinalini..

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Supna9

Sathya come or nt ;-( ;-(

Like chanda...she might ,might not!!! toss a coin & seeBig smile

u all busy talking with each other n i m chup may be u all nt want to talk to me so i too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanChaituv..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

He deserves to be cheated? Shocked How can people even say that?! Can't they see his pain at all?
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ASR is the most MUed character on IPK...and fans are totally biased..I'll tell why..A few people..who call themselves "feminists"..support Khushi and bash ASR at the slightest instance...A single torture to Khushi and 50 posts dediated to her and bashing ASR and tell me..when ASR was kidnapped and tortured like hell...how many such posts were made??People went to the extent of telling..."ASR deserves it..."Can you believe such hypocrisy??!!When you support Khushi..you are a proud feminist and when you support ASR..you're an insensible fangirl!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90vasirajuSunoNa...clarissajohnriti4u

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Ranju ur post made me cry for my bitwaCry but glad he has his Khushi with himBig smile

this is the testing time for their relationship Nivi... I hope they come out with flying colors Big smile

Ranju very nice post and was excellent the way you described his pain. He is a super dooper hit and the credit goes to Barun Sobti..Even this saying cannot justify what he is putting into the shoes of ASR. Clap

They will sure come out of flying colorsBig smile

Nivi ma kalakkal smileysStar

Thankooo Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafanshivikrocks..mrinalini..clarissajohn

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
@madhu- thanks so much yaar...my post was written with all my heart and glad u liked it... not only in show but in forum also many ppl dont understand him...for him he was never dark ..not even that night wen he married her ..not now ..also..I am just too protective of my hero..Embarrassed...I love arnav even more now..and I am proud ASR pankha..Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanSupna9..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Noone answered me
where is the promo leadingus to
will ARHI leave RM or we r heading for the wedding

Nivi, I might be completely wrong but I think the promo has more to do with the past than the remarriageSmile

Me too think nina the way asr asked dadi what do you know about khushi 'bump foota

And look at dadi Big smile

Exactly, Shami; that one sentence was a curve ball; we can take it either way... she was staring too... knowingly at Khushi.. As if asking her, "Bata doon?"

Yeah no one answered my when I said the same few pages back

What does it mean?

Dadi aap kya janthi hein khhushi ke bare mein

Like tell dadi what do you know about khushi and her past or  why are you miffed at her

Or anyone said anything about khushiBig smile

Yeah, it definitely sounded like, "What do you know about her that I don't and which you think will make me reconsider her position in my life"

Who else can say, Shami? Who else knows that much about the past to enlighten her and turn her against Khushi? Shyam couldn't have known about Khushi's past, na? Except maybe that she was adopted by Shashi and Garima?

Hum for me the  promo was not at all a  hint to remarriage but past the way all are looking.. yeah it s true that RM vasis are in shock due to marriage and all but dadi and arnav they looked like something else in mind. And dadi knows somthing for sure. Its getting murkier day by day . After reading doods analysis the I fell my assumption is true as promo might lead to past as doods said khushi will get to know about parents death, she will try to move form rm, asr wil try to block her but by then contract will end.

But agisn he will protect her dignity and she will became Mrs malik-but when 'that's the Q.Ouch

Its the same for me too, Shami! It was more for the past revelation; especially Khushi's portion of it. Though I won't complain if remarriage turns out to be another clause in the dealLOL

Am yet to read Doods, though Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanclarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming Do I even need to say this, Ranji? Your post was the perfect analysis of Arnav's life and I'm so glad(after a misadventure into the main forum) that not everyone MUs him Smile

Fantastic post! Star

Thanks a ton jaan Hug main forum kal bhi had people saying 'He deserves to be cheated'... toh yeh sab toh likhna hi tha Big smile

Same person more like, Ranji; the forum is all for Khushi, even when she's at her worst. Let Arnav do one little thing considered 'wrong' and he'll get it from them. Hypocrisy, I say!Smile

Yes I know...
Till date, people feel that Khushi is devi mayya's second roop and Arnav is the MAHISHASURA of IPK LOL

I will use my sudarshana chakra and clear those thoughtsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index