Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by nivedha84

Noone answered me
where is the promo leadingus to
will ARHI leave RM or we r heading for the wedding

Nivi, I might be completely wrong but I think the promo has more to do with the past than the remarriageSmile

Me too think nina the way asr asked dadi what do you know about khushi 'bump foota

And look at dadi Big smile

Wow really did he ask it...another face ofDay Dreaming  .. do you have the link ??

Here's the link Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24QRe7wrIk&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Nina...,wow ,really I was holding my breath for that min of promo...spicy Wink
so wedding around the corner soon...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90clarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Noone answered me

Nivi, I might be completely wrong but I think the promo has more to do with the past than the remarriageSmile

Me too think nina the way asr asked dadi what do you know about khushi 'bump foota

Exactly, Shami; that one sentence was a curve ball; we can take it either way... she was staring too... knowingly at Khushi.. As if asking her, "Bata doon?"

Yeah no one answered my when I said the same few pages back

What does it mean?

Dadi aap kya janthi hein khhushi ke bare mein

Like tell dadi what do you know about khushi and her past or  why are you miffed at her

Or anyone said anything about khushiBig smile

Shami, of late..none of the promos have been played out as they were shown , rite??

so guess...this promo also shows the gist of upcoming scenario...where Dadi will question their so called married life ...not necessarily the exact dialogues will be played out in the serial...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnivedha84Nina90clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Noone answered me

ROFL

Nivi, I may not know why, but I've decided I'm going to ROFL at each of your smileys LOL

Ditto ditto LOL   so Nivi the smiley girl...

Yeh bahut accha naam hi, joy! Smiley girl! Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgclarissajohn

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

An episode that made me Love 'Arnav' even more... And before I start, 'Barun'... Instead of a 'bow', i wil give u a 'rainbow'... You are that 'spectacular' with your expressions...Embarrassed

14 years... Thats the term of a 'Life Imprisonment' in India, normally... And 'within these 14 years, 'Arnav' has been a prisoner... A 'Prisoner' whose 'Life' was sucked out of Him...

14 years before Arnav was a 13yr old boy... Is that the only difference? No... It isnt... 14 years before, his pain was 'Fresh' and 'raw'... Now it is 'Raw' and 'old' with strong Roots deep enough to question his existence...

Arnav 'lived through 2 Suicides... To keep alive One Life... His 'Di'... And now, if she backstabs him, Arnav n the beloved 'Chotte' she wil be having a 'Funeral' of him...

I cried for my Boy, when pain oozed out of his eyes...Cry

Smile now to my 'Report' wa of the daySmile

'Arnav' was not born as an ordinary Baby... He was born becoz, 'The Raizadas, Maliks, Jhas n Gupthas' went on a hunger strike andolan... And their prayers were answerd when 'ARNAV' was born to be the 'BURDEN BEARER' of everyone's life... With an appealing 'designation' called 'DECISION MAKER'...Wink

EARNING MONEY is a bad thing n He should hav fed (up) people with bhashans on love...and then let them starve. May be then he would hav been a 'Punyaatma'... U know 'angelwa'...Wink thats d kind of disrespect his 'bhawna bhari' family n lover has for 'hard earned Money'.

Starve for 2 days n we wil knw, No 'pyaar n Bhawna' regains you the losing consciousness...

Every Person of His Life, 'Created a mess' according to each one's 'bhawna, kartavya... Parampara... And Parivaar...' n then after they hav terribly crawled thru the innings of their 'horrible' decision n lives, they hand over the 'Bat' to 'Arnav'... Ofcourse for 'Decision Making'.

The boy comes into face the 'last over' n then if He hits a six, everybody's 'mahatva n decision' wins... N if he is 'Clean Bowled', then the 'Decision Maker' has made a 'grave Mistake'... What a position to be in, Beta...!Unhappy

Daadiji... In your Parivaar, 13yr olds take 'Decisions of Life...'?? I thot, at that age 'kids dont knw, to whom they shud write a 'love letter' or may be 'crush letter'...

Naani..., 'tell me, what does Arnav has to do to get a 'caring hug' frm you...? Clearly, you are immune to his 'Tears' n 'Pain'...! Should i ask him to hang a 'pom pom' to his suit, then you may know 'how much he has Sacrificed'... Isnt he your Grand child...? That too 'Lucknowi'... Then why naani, why?

The google meaning of 'Arnav' isnt 'ANSWERING MACHINE'... Bt, then why do Naani always, Daadi now, and others need 'answers' frm him.

The puzzle has been created by all d 'wonderful great sweet natured' people of his life... Bt, their 'Shaitaan' has to suffer and get the 'ANSWER' for them...good Gamewa!Wink

Is there a 'bill' stuck on Arnav's head dat 'all Sorts of Grievences wil be recievd... N Sorted out'... That too without any 'bhaashan'...? Nice ofer naa... 'all dadis, naani's n bitiyas'...

Arnav, the next time, u say 'the most important person in my Life'... Remember to say 'KUSHIENT' instead. Your family wil never be happy with u... So the next time to 'save your life' atleast in d forum replace that dialog as...

'The Kushiest Kushient Kushien in my Kushi is Kushi''...

'kushi ka tho patha nahi, bt the Forum wil give u a 'brownie point'...

Finaly, 'Arnav Singh Raizada' in d show n in d forum has a 'price tag'... And the 'Price' is 'His Life'...

Jachu Hug Loved the post to core... dont know the eaxct reason though  LOL
These were my fav lines Clap

'Arnav' was not born as an ordinary Baby... He was born becoz, 'The Raizadas, Maliks, Jhas n Gupthas' went on a hunger strike andolan... And their prayers were answerd when 'ARNAV' was born to be the 'BURDEN BEARER' of everyone's life... With an appealing 'designation' called 'DECISION MAKER'...Wink

Arnav, the next time, u say 'the most important person in my Life'... Remember to say 'KUSHIENT' instead. Your family wil never be happy with u... So the next time to 'save your life' atleast in d forum replace that dialog as...

'The Kushiest Kushient Kushien in my Kushi is Kushi''...

'kushi ka tho patha nahi, bt the Forum wil give u a 'brownie point'...

Finaly, 'Arnav Singh Raizada' in d show n in d forum has a 'price tag'... And the 'Price' is 'His Life'...

Will answer just for the last part.
I had read a story in kannada long back. A boy, in his teenage breaks his parents' marriage because of a misunderstanding. then later he forces his mom for a remarriage. After 20 odd years, he gets to know that he had misunderstood his father. His father will be in such a pathetic situation when he knows the truth. He will have none by his side... by the time he reaches his dad to apologise he will be dead... And this boy, because of the guilt, commits suicide... I had never liked the climax of that story, but it had indeed touched my heart. Yesterday, when I watched the episode, a thought came to my mind, what if Arnav's dad was right? If it turns out to be true, then the base of the character will be runied. He will be tagged as the 'WRONG DECISION MAKER', He will breakdown for he had ruined life of his parents and now he cannot go back and correct it as they are not alive. That day the forum will celebrate because ASR is proved wrong and that day will also mark the end of IPK for me . Its all an assumption and I never ever want that to be true

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90ZoyafanshivikrocksSunoNa...clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Noone answered me

Wow really did he ask it...another face ofDay Dreaming  .. do you have the link ??

Here's the link Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24QRe7wrIk&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Nina...,wow ,really I was holding my breath for that min of promo...spicy Wink
so wedding around the corner soon...Day Dreaming

Its all the rage now, joy; there have been too many interpretations of it that I'm wondering how the CVs will oust our ideas and bring in something unexpected...Smile

joyvgZoyafanChaituvclarissajohn

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranjitha

Ranju ur post made me cry for my bitwaCry but glad he has his Khushi with himBig smile

this is the testing time for their relationship Nivi... I hope they come out with flying colors Big smile

joyvgnivedha84Zoyafanclarissajohn

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming Do I even need to say this, Ranji? Your post was the perfect analysis of Arnav's life and I'm so glad(after a misadventure into the main forum) that not everyone MUs him Smile

Fantastic post! Star

Thanks a ton jaan Hug main forum kal bhi had people saying 'He deserves to be cheated'... toh yeh sab toh likhna hi tha Big smile

He deserves to be cheated? Shocked How can people even say that?! Can't they see his pain at all?

pata nahin yaar... sometimes I wonder, are we watching the same show LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everjoyvgnivedha84ZoyafanNina90Supna9..mrinalini..clarissajohn

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Noone answered me

ROFL

Nivi, I may not know why, but I've decided I'm going to ROFL at each of your smileys LOL

Ditto ditto LOL   so Nivi the smiley girl...

Yeh bahut accha naam hi, joy! Smiley girl! Star

when ever  I see you all in discussion..Nivi's smiley put me a smile & crack me ...

nivedha84ZoyafanNina90clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index