Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Noone answered me
where is the promo leadingus to
will ARHI leave RM or we r heading for the wedding

Nivi, I might be completely wrong but I think the promo has more to do with the past than the remarriageSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnivedha84ZoyafanChaituvclarissajohn

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Hi Joy uth gayi meri tou neendya rothi huwi hai
NIVE READ PAGE 86

Hug  Supna!!! really ,you just keep up with my time...I love it ,you should move hereLOL
I saw you still you behind the designer chappals ...AngryBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanSupna9Chaituvclarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Hola Reduxians
I am in no mood to analyse the episode... Just replied on Anna's post, so copy pasting the same here... LOL

Before I start yapping about ASR, I want to put in a quick thank you card to Gul KhanBig smile

The day Arnav gets to know about Shyam and Anjali... he will break... BIG TIME.. then the forum can celebrate, for they think he deserves to be punished... he deserves to cry... he deserves to be in pain... but then too, I am sure, there will be a set of people who, along with Khushi, will cry for him... who will stand by him.. AS ALWAYS !!!
HugHug

BARUN SOBTI: You are one of the finest actors I have seen on Television... You make me drool when Arnav flirts and cry when ASR breaksdown; whistle when he throws a chaska dialogue to defend Khushi ... clap like a kid when he fights the gondas. Every action of yours makes your audience react... 'aww', 'OMG', 'I pity him', 'he is a jerk', 'oh shit, he is brainy', 'damn he is crying',  'oh poor baby, wanna hug you'... There can be an endless list of such reactions... I can say this a 100 odd times, you live and breathe ASRClap

I'm still waiting for the day you will take back your words 'Anybody can play ASR'Angry... Just one request, GET A HAIR CUT LOLLOL

Ranju...Hug

Absolutely Brilliant...LOVED every wordClapClapClap

joyvgranjithaChaituvclarissajohn

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

Only the time will tell!!

Back to back great episodes over the last few days. Today it reached a new height. The past is revealing itself and is opening up the wounds which are still raw even after so many years. Sands of time are indeed shifting and dynamics of relationships are changing!!!! The episodes are meaningful in many ways and above everything else today's episode etched out the similarity between the past and the present. That day it was Mrs. Malik-Mr. Malik-The other woman, today Anjali-Shyam-Khushi. Both the times Arnav is in the seat of the judge!!! Once again life will give him the chance to be the judge and decide the guilty!! Will he be successful this time also or his emotions will prove to be a hindrance in the path of his judgement this time? Is it the time to revisit the statements 'kaash main tumse nafrat kar pata' and 'mohabbat  inn aankhon mein dard banke rehta hai'  ? Only time will tell'

Madhu, it is always difficult to be the judge, because if at all any of your judgement proves to be wrong, you might not get a chance to revert it back... 

Arnav and Khushi

From hatred to love they have travelled a long way. Slowly Khushi have started realizing how less she knows about the man she claims to love. She has now beginning to see the man whom she thought to be ruthless, arrogant and selfish is hiding an ocean of pain behind those cold eyes of his. She is now trying to share his pain which will take some time, some pains are too personal to be shared even with one's own shadow.

I had written it last week itself that, this track is not just to reveal Arnav's past but to help Khushi grow as a woman and to help her understand why there is a SHAITAAN in this RAJKUMAR... I am loving it Big smile

Arnav-Anjali-Shyam

Arnav-Anjali, the bond which has been tested and tried, time and again and so far could get past all the hurdles which life has thrown in their direction. But how long will this bond be able to survive now that time has decided to take the test once again? Anjali is planning to or is already meeting Shyam. What should I say, is she right or is she wrong? She has heard about Shyam's truth but couldn't believe it till date coz she doesn't have a proof, may be just like the way her mother had refused to believe that her husband had ditched her 15 yrs back. And when she could see the truth she did the unexpected, she committed suicide. Today, dadi called Arnav's mom as a weak lady, does this word 'weak' ring a familiar bell, ofcourse it does, it is the word which has been often used to define Anjali! Is Anjali also heading for a similar fate as her mom or this time Arnav would be there to save the day?

What Anjali is doing to Arnav  by meeting Shyam is totally wrong. It is specially wrong to be done to a person who till date has been living his life for her sake. Why is she doing it? Well there are several reasons for that, as I have already mentioned, she is ignorant about the whole truth, she could feel that her brother is drifting away from her, she had seen her brother to play the judge of their lives 15 yrs back and she had accepted his judgement but this time she could feel that his judgements are clouded by emotions, which to some extent is true. What would happen to Arnav when he would find out that Anjali had backstabbed him? Would he have second thoughts about his judgement this time? Would he feel being orphaned again? Only time will tell'.

You know, if Anjali is shown to be doing all these because of some psychological problem, I can probably understand, otherwise I will hate her more than anybody else in the world. This backstabbing is worse than what Shyam did to Arnav... I can already imagine Arnav's breakdownCryCryCry... this KHOON CHOOSING family needs to be sent to himalayas Angry

Arnav-Dadi

The clash of the titans!! Arnav and his dadi are indeed genetically the same. The same head strong and stubborn nature. Dadi is back in his life and along her came all those memories which he had been struggling hard since long to fight off, but couldn't be successful till date. Till today the memories of that fateful night haunts him and now with dadi back in his life he would have to revisit his past to his greatest horror.  Dadi practically hates Khushi, why? There must be a valid reason for that and it is not the financial status coz Payal belongs to the same house and dadi doesn't have a problem with her. Khushi reminds her of somebody, one whom she doesn't like, whom she despises. Who is she? Only time will tell'..

First day, I thought Dadi was strict, but now I feel she is ruthless Angry But frankly speaking I am pissed off with DADI and NANI in equal measures. Both of them just have to think about ANjali and are least bothered about Arnav and his feelings... main aise hi thodi kehti hoon, this is one khoon choosing family Angry

Arnav

I have always said in some other posts that to get orphaned at an young age is a tragedy in itself but to see ones parents commit suicide in front of his/her eyes is a different thing. In the last two episodes Arnav spoke that out through the raw pain and grief that poured out of his eyes when we talked about his parent's death.  Slowly and surely we would come to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada, the phoenix who rose from ashes and dared to touch the sky on his own terms!! What that 14 yr old kid had to go through to prevent himself from breaking down and shattering so that his di could get a lease of life? How this man forgot to live so that others can live? How for so many years he has hidden those immense pains behind those cold eyes of his, that hard faade of his? Only time will tell'.

Arnav ke baare mein poora thesis likha hain.. padlo LOL

Performance wise the entire cast has proved to be excellent. However, the show stealer turns out to be Dadi and Arnav. The new addition to the cast in the form of dadi has proved to be an excellent addition, not only she fitted the role to T, her performance was commendable. In her scenes with ASR, she never looked like being subdued by his presence and has successfully left her mark.

And Sobti, what should I say specifically about the scenes concerning his past, be it with dadi or Khushi or anybody else. He had already proved that he lives ASR and Arnav on screen, but the pain and anguish  he had portrayed in those scenes were simply spectacular.

Loved this in bold Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Khushi had been proved to be good in occasional scenes, one worth mentioning is the hug after knowing the truth about his mom's death.

Finally, many speculations can be made on the past track but I won't delve into those now. Each one of us understands and interprets the story as per their choice but none of us are the writers of this story. So here I would leave it as their call. What have they decided? Only time will tell'

Awesome post Madhu... my reply in brown Hug

joyvgZoyafanChaituvclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Hola Reduxians
I am in no mood to analyse the episode... Just replied on Anna's post, so copy pasting the same here... LOL

Before I start yapping about ASR, I want to put in a quick thank you card to Gul KhanBig smile

Dear Gul Khan, thank you so much for creating this sooper dooper ocean called 'Arnav'. I have been an ardent serial pankha for years together, but have never ever seen a role like this. He is indeed the most complex character I have come across on Indian Television. Everything he does is a gem... He smiles, we smile with him, he laughs, we get emotional thinking what's in store for him the very next moment, he loves and makes us feel jealous of the loved one... he flaws and we still understand the reason behind it... You can love him, you can  hate him, but you cannot ignore him. Just peek into any discussion forum anyday and you will see 90% people discussing him.. some bashing him, some praising him, but he is there EVERYWHERE. A simple request I have Gul, never butcher this character... he is unique and let him stay so Hug
And finally, thanks a ton for bringing in BARUN-THE KING OF OCEAN to play this fantastic role. Do I need to say how perfect he is? well he lives and breathes ASR. Every cell adn wrinkle of his speaks for ASR Star. Thank you again baby
HugHug

Arnav Singh Raizada

I always feel that ASR is born and destined to be UNHAPPY. The moment he smiles, I get a signal that next moment is gonna be his breakdown. Cry

He was born with a silver spoon... happily leading his life... He was the youngest son in the family.. so may be the pampered one too... This kid, though was leaving in a sheesh mahal, his mind was opaque to the 'evil' part of the world. One fine day he was thrown out of it and pushed to experience the evil world. He couldnt take it.. fought to get out of it and finally had no option but to get accustomed to it.. so much so that he felt the world is filled with evil... there's evil everywhere... the only heaven for him was his Di's LAP !!!

A lot has been changed in these 14 years... today he is no more the pampered chote... but he is the MIGHTY ASR, who is considered to be hard as a stone... people around him think he is too hard to look out for a pyaara sa jappi ya pyaar bhara pappi... Even when he is kidnapped for days together, people are least bothered.. even when he  comes back, they are emotionless towards him and now when he is been forced to look back at his past, there's nobody from his family to even stand next to him for a second and tell him that they are there for him...
WHAT A BLOOD SUCKING FAMILY HAVE YOU GOT ASR... Do they even deserve you?????

What we have seen is nothing compared to what we will be witnessing in the coming weeks... His trust factor will be completely shattered by the person who means the world to him and then too his family will have nothing to say about it. He will stand there all alone fighting with the daemons and what worst, then he will be deprived of the LAP where he found his solace... his HEAVEN.

But wait, have I forgotten somebody amidst all these? Yes, Khushi. This time, it will be neither Raizadas, nor maliks nor Guptas, but a gal, who, he had once ousted from his life for the sake of his dii, will stand by him... be his pillar of strength... and help him fight back... pull him out of his past to a new found world, filled with love and trust. But what if their pasts are connected?? Will Arnav and Khushi still stand by each other? Only time will tell. I dont know why, but I always feel that on the last day of the contract, I want Arnav to give a choice to Khushi to go out of his life, for the sake of her happiness. Unfortunately, his life is so complex and tangled that, neither he nor his loved ones can ever be happy. I'm sure great love can always fight all odds... I know Arnav-Khushi too fall to that category... but, Arnav, if at all realizes that he is not born to be happy will give out a choice to Khushi CryCry

The day Arnav gets to know about Shyam and Anjali... he will break... BIG TIME.. then the forum can celebrate, for they think he deserves to be punished... he deserves to cry... he deserves to be in pain... but then too, I am sure, there will be a set of people who, along with Khushi, will cry for him... who will stand by him.. AS ALWAYS !!!
HugHug

BARUN SOBTI: You are one of the finest actors I have seen on Television... You make me drool when Arnav flirts and cry when ASR breaksdown; whistle when he throws a chaska dialogue to defend Khushi ... clap like a kid when he fights the gondas. Every action of yours makes your audience react... 'aww', 'OMG', 'I pity him', 'he is a jerk', 'oh shit, he is brainy', 'damn he is crying',  'oh poor baby, wanna hug you'... There can be an endless list of such reactions... I can say this a 100 odd times, you live and breathe ASRClap

I'm still waiting for the day you will take back your words 'Anybody can play ASR'Angry... Just one request, GET A HAIR CUT LOLLOL

Day Dreaming Do I even need to say this, Ranji? Your post was the perfect analysis of Arnav's life and I'm so glad(after a misadventure into the main forum) that not everyone MUs him Smile

Fantastic post! Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgranjithaclarissajohn

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Agayi asr phanka with a beautiful postClap

Hum hume lagtha hein (in anjali style) this ranju baby has forgotten about all other charactersLOLLOL

Kya humne kuch zyada manga LOLLOL

the entire redux is there to talk about the rest of the characters and connect them to MAHABHARATHA and all... but I am a dumbo viewer, who sees nothing but emotions and yesterday it was all about his pain for me. Cry isiliye yeh copy paste LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNina90Zoyafanshivikrocksclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by nivedha84

Noone answered me
where is the promo leadingus to
will ARHI leave RM or we r heading for the wedding

Nivi, I might be completely wrong but I think the promo has more to do with the past than the remarriageSmile

Me too think nina the way asr asked dadi what do you know about khushi –bump foota

And look at dadi Big smile

joyvgZoyafanNina90Chaituv

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Day Dreaming Do I even need to say this, Ranji? Your post was the perfect analysis of Arnav's life and I'm so glad(after a misadventure into the main forum) that not everyone MUs him Smile

Fantastic post! Star

Thanks a ton jaan Hug main forum kal bhi had people saying 'He deserves to be cheated'... toh yeh sab toh likhna hi tha Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index