IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 91)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Nina90

Hello Girlies...woke up...came straight here ...its a usual thing na??
Am I am becoming so obsessed with Redux Mika ConfusedBig smile

Hello joy! Hug

Hi Nina ...Hug   so I presume you are in the same boat ..Big smile
Hi joy,
Good morning, Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanclarissajohn

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Hello joy! Hug

Kandippa... my days start and end with Redux and IPK these days Big smile

ohhh ennam oru manikama Shocked Big smilefor me only Raat & weekends ...coz of workAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90clarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Noone answered me
where is the promo leadingus to
will ARHI leave RM or we r heading for the wedding

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanNina90clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hey divya,jhals,nina,pals,sammy and everyone present here and there was a  new promo,what was that ,any links,WU,pls

Nivi...Seethaikku raman chittapa illa ma purushan ok vaLOL...

Sama promo..Dadi is blasting Khushi with Arnav that without having proper wedding how can they stay in same room like husband and wife and all RM members shocked...Here arnav asks her what does she knows abt KhushiBig smile

Atlast u got it,but i am curious to know whats inthe suitcaseLOL

Rocking promo

Just read Doodsie update,feeling very lazy 2day,i'll read others during the WE,Apologies

and dont mind if i dont takepart in the dicussionsSleepy

What happened everything ok only na...
Everything is great re nothing to worry it just that one of the rare days i want to keep quiet,i tell u RAREST OF RAREST daysLOL so njoy

Hey Nivi, come up with ur Emoticons  so we will know what u r feeling through the discussions...I love those emoticonsBig smile

ROFL
Nina what made u ROFL dearLOL

I'm still trying to figure that out, Nivi! Wink I just saw the smiley and burst out laughing for no reason at all!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnivedha84Zoyafanclarissajohn

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Hi Joy uth gayi meri tou neendya rothi huwi hai
NIVE READ PAGE 86

joyvgZoyafanclarissajohn

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Originally posted by Chaituv

Hello joy! Hug

Hi joy,
Good morning, Hug

Chait we meet again...Hug redux morning ...Big smile

ZoyafanChaituvclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by ranjitha

Hola Reduxians
I am in no mood to analyse the episode... Just replied on Anna's post, so copy pasting the same here... LOL

Before I start yapping about ASR, I want to put in a quick thank you card to Gul KhanBig smile

Dear Gul Khan, thank you so much for creating this sooper dooper ocean called 'Arnav'. I have been an ardent serial pankha for years together, but have never ever seen a role like this. He is indeed the most complex character I have come across on Indian Television. Everything he does is a gem... He smiles, we smile with him, he laughs, we get emotional thinking what's in store for him the very next moment, he loves and makes us feel jealous of the loved one... he flaws and we still understand the reason behind it... You can love him, you can  hate him, but you cannot ignore him. Just peek into any discussion forum anyday and you will see 90% people discussing him.. some bashing him, some praising him, but he is there EVERYWHERE. A simple request I have Gul, never butcher this character... he is unique and let him stay so Hug
And finally, thanks a ton for bringing in BARUN-THE KING OF OCEAN to play this fantastic role. Do I need to say how perfect he is? well he lives and breathes ASR. Every cell adn wrinkle of his speaks for ASR Star. Thank you again baby
HugHug

Arnav Singh Raizada

I always feel that ASR is born and destined to be UNHAPPY. The moment he smiles, I get a signal that next moment is gonna be his breakdown. Cry

He was born with a silver spoon... happily leading his life... He was the youngest son in the family.. so may be the pampered one too... This kid, though was leaving in a sheesh mahal, his mind was opaque to the 'evil' part of the world. One fine day he was thrown out of it and pushed to experience the evil world. He couldnt take it.. fought to get out of it and finally had no option but to get accustomed to it.. so much so that he felt the world is filled with evil... there's evil everywhere... the only heaven for him was his Di's LAP !!!

A lot has been changed in these 14 years... today he is no more the pampered chote... but he is the MIGHTY ASR, who is considered to be hard as a stone... people around him think he is too hard to look out for a pyaara sa jappi ya pyaar bhara pappi... Even when he is kidnapped for days together, people are least bothered.. even when he  comes back, they are emotionless towards him and now when he is been forced to look back at his past, there's nobody from his family to even stand next to him for a second and tell him that they are there for him...
WHAT A BLOOD SUCKING FAMILY HAVE YOU GOT ASR... Do they even deserve you?????

What we have seen is nothing compared to what we will be witnessing in the coming weeks... His trust factor will be completely shattered by the person who means the world to him and then too his family will have nothing to say about it. He will stand there all alone fighting with the daemons and what worst, then he will be deprived of the LAP where he found his solace... his HEAVEN.

But wait, have I forgotten somebody amidst all these? Yes, Khushi. This time, it will be neither Raizadas, nor maliks nor Guptas, but a gal, who, he had once ousted from his life for the sake of his dii, will stand by him... be his pillar of strength... and help him fight back... pull him out of his past to a new found world, filled with love and trust. But what if their pasts are connected?? Will Arnav and Khushi still stand by each other? Only time will tell. I dont know why, but I always feel that on the last day of the contract, I want Arnav to give a choice to Khushi to go out of his life, for the sake of her happiness. Unfortunately, his life is so complex and tangled that, neither he nor his loved ones can ever be happy. I'm sure great love can always fight all odds... I know Arnav-Khushi too fall to that category... but, Arnav, if at all realizes that he is not born to be happy will give out a choice to Khushi CryCry

The day Arnav gets to know about Shyam and Anjali... he will break... BIG TIME.. then the forum can celebrate, for they think he deserves to be punished... he deserves to cry... he deserves to be in pain... but then too, I am sure, there will be a set of people who, along with Khushi, will cry for him... who will stand by him.. AS ALWAYS !!!
HugHug

BARUN SOBTI: You are one of the finest actors I have seen on Television... You make me drool when Arnav flirts and cry when ASR breaksdown; whistle when he throws a chaska dialogue to defend Khushi ... clap like a kid when he fights the gondas. Every action of yours makes your audience react... 'aww', 'OMG', 'I pity him', 'he is a jerk', 'oh shit, he is brainy', 'damn he is crying',  'oh poor baby, wanna hug you'... There can be an endless list of such reactions... I can say this a 100 odd times, you live and breathe ASRClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I'm still waiting for the day you will take back your words 'Anybody can play ASR'Angry... Just one request, GET A HAIR CUT LOLLOL

Agayi asr phanka with a beautiful postClap

Hum hume lagtha hein (in anjali style) this ranju baby has forgotten about all other charactersLOLLOL

Kya humne kuch zyada manga LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004joyvgranjithaZoyafanChaituv

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Hello joy! Hug

Kandippa... my days start and end with Redux and IPK these days Big smile

ohhh ennam oru manikama Shocked Big smilefor me only Raat & weekends ...coz of workAngry

Big smile For me only during office time LOL

joyvgZoyafanclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index